Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Item, 아이템

Thanks for the updates @ronayJ

18 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

When this drama will air again? Is it jan?

Does anyone know what date in January this will start airing?

• Like 1

On 11/29/2018 at 5:20 PM, galaxy97 said:

When this drama will air again? Is it jan?

It should be 24th January but it could be delayed due to Christmas and new year holiday. If I'm not mistake MBC Festival (MBC Entertaint award, MBC Drama Award, and MBC Song festival) Will be held on 28,30, and 31 December. So, we should wait maybe they Will broadcast 'less than evil' 4 consecutive on one day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, pandavin said:

It should be 24th January but it could be delayed due to Christmas and new year holiday. If I'm not mistake MBC Festival (MBC Entertaint award, MBC Drama Award, and MBC Song festival) Will be held on 28,30, and 31 December. So, we should wait maybe they Will broadcast 'less than evil' 4 consecutive on one day. 

Thank you.  So the beginning of February might also be a possibility.

• Like 3

Thanks for the updates @ronayJ  Now we know it will air in February.  I'm glad they will allow plenty of time for the special effects.

• Like 4

Two more  months to go but this early we got a teaser and it's 30 seconds long And it looks good.. Got me excited seeing Joo Hi Hoon. :thumbsup:.

• Like 4

Upcoming MBC drama “Item” has revealed a new teaser with Joo Ji Hoon, promising an action-packed blockbuster drama.

“Item” is a fantasy drama about a man and a woman who possess the supernatural ability to uncover intrigue and secrecy surrounding everyday items. Joo Ji Hoon plays Kang Gon, a prosecutor filled with passion for justice. The drama is based on a popular webtoon of the same name.

In the released teaser, scenes of a church, metal grates, and a bloody document meld together. Joo Ji Hoon narrates, “Unbelievable things are happening to us right now,” as he wakes up in a subway car on its side, with people hanging on side railings for their lives.

He continues, “Something ominous has begun,” as he fights and is choked by a man with a unique bracelet. A lighter flashes and reveals a bloody mouth. A mysterious man is seen walking in a dimly lit alley, as well as a hooded figure in a dark church. Joo Ji Hoon cries in the rain and appears from behind a veil with a determined look, saying, “The incidents to come will be different from the incidents we have known.”

“Item” will be directed by producing director Kim Sung Wook, who co-directed “Goodbye Mr. Black” and play “House, Mate.” It will be written by Jung Yi Do, who previously wrote OCN’s “Save Me.” The drama is slated to air next February.

Check out the teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1274909wpp/watch-joo-ji-hoon-experiences-mystery-supernatural-first-teaser-item

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

December 7, 2018

Choi Jin-ho to star in "Item" as the Evil Assistant Prosecutor General

Source: Nate via HanCinema.net

photo1021945.jpg

Scene-stealer Choi Jin-ho is starring in the new MBC drama "Item" as the assistant prosecutor general.

"Item" is a fantasy blockbuster about a man and a woman with mixed fortunes tracking down the plots and secrets surrounding items with supernatural powers. Choi Jin-ho is the axis of evil, assisting sociopath Jo Se-hwang (Kim Kang-woo). He watches over Jo Se-hwang and Kang Gon (Joo Ji-hoon) and adds tension to the drama.

Choi Jin-ho is a veteran supporting actor who starred in "Time Between Dog And Wolf – Movie", "The Heirs", "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim", "The Thieves", "The Terror Live" and more. He recently starred in "Mr. Sunshine".

The new MBC drama "Item" is written by Jeong I-do and produced by Kim Seong-wook
with a cast of Joo Ji-hoon, Jin Se-yun, Kim Kang-woo, Kim Yoo-ri and more.

Meanwhile, Choi Jin-ho is looking forward to the release of his movie "Sister" on the 26th of December.

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Choi Jin-ho Joins "Item" as Villainous Assistant Prosecutor

• Like 5

Who knows....Ji Hoon looks good with blood on his face while standing in the toppled bus

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 12/16/2018 at 11:24 AM, ronayJ said:

Seems like February 4th is the official release date

Need a second teaser MBC.  Excited to see Joo Ji Hoon in new drama.:wub:

• Like 2

Thanks for the posters @ronayJ

I'm guessing the mysterious blue light is important to the plot. just over a month to go and I can't wait!

• Like 3