[Drama 2019] Item, 아이템

0ly40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “The Item” has teased an intense conflict between Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Jung Hyun in the upcoming premiere on February 11.

Lee Jung Hyun, who was dubbed a “scene stealer” for his role in “Mr. Sunshine” as a Japanese soldier, will be returning in “The Item” with another impactful role as Go Dae Su, a character who, in the stills, seems to be teetering on the edge of reckless joy and rage in the face of Joo Ji Hoon.

joo-ji-hoon-the-item-540x360.jpg

lee-jung-hyun-the-item-540x360.jpg

The production staff of the drama said, “Lee Jung Hyun will hook viewers with elaborate action scenes opposite Joo Ji Hoon in the first episode of the drama. Their conflict will be a source of shock and great tension and anticipation.”

“The Item” is fantasy drama about a prosecutor named Kang Gon (Joo Ji Hoon) and a profiler named Shin So Young (Jin Se Yeon) who team up to uncover the secrets behind mysterious items that bear supernatural powers.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1302416wpp/the-item-teases-intense-conflict-and-action-between-joo-ji-hoon-and-lee-jung-hyun

Hello all!  First time to visit this thread.  :)

I just got off from marathon-watching "Kingdom" and find myself in dire need of something to tide me through until the next season.  I found Joo Ji Hoon's portrayal of the Crown Prince Lee Chang very compelling and I'd love to see him again in other projects.  It's a good thing he has "The Item" hot on the heels of "Kingdom".  The last drama I saw him in was "Goong", which was my very first encounter with the world of K-drama.  

The actor who plays the villain here is also quite familiar to me.  Apparently, I saw him in "Goodbye, Mr. Black", a drama I never finished but it made me remember him somehow.  

I'm looking forward to this drama and to engaging in interesting discussions with everyone here.  Annyeong!  

On 2/9/2019 at 2:56 AM, ronayJ said:

MBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “The Item” has teased an intense conflict between Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Jung Hyun in the upcoming premiere on February 11.

Lee Jung Hyun, who was dubbed a “scene stealer” for his role in “Mr. Sunshine” as a Japanese soldier, will be returning in “The Item” with another impactful role as Go Dae Su, a character who, in the stills, seems to be teetering on the edge of reckless joy and rage in the face of Joo Ji Hoon.

The production staff of the drama said, “Lee Jung Hyun will hook viewers with elaborate action scenes opposite Joo Ji Hoon in the first episode of the drama. Their conflict will be a source of shock and great tension and anticipation.”

“The Item” is fantasy drama about a prosecutor named Kang Gon (Joo Ji Hoon) and a profiler named Shin So Young (Jin Se Yeon) who team up to uncover the secrets behind mysterious items that bear supernatural powers.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1302416wpp/the-item-teases-intense-conflict-and-action-between-joo-ji-hoon-and-lee-jung-hyun

This definitely looks like an interesting character!

16 hours ago, akhenaten said:

Hello all!  First time to visit this thread.  :)

I just got off from marathon-watching "Kingdom" and find myself in dire need of something to tide me through until the next season.  I found Joo Ji Hoon's portrayal of the Crown Prince Lee Chang very compelling and I'd love to see him again in other projects.  It's a good thing he has "The Item" hot on the heels of "Kingdom".  The last drama I saw him in was "Goong", which was my very first encounter with the world of K-drama.  

The actor who plays the villain here is also quite familiar to me.  Apparently, I saw him in "Goodbye, Mr. Black", a drama I never finished but it made me remember him somehow.  

I'm looking forward to this drama and to engaging in interesting discussions with everyone here.  Annyeong!  

Welcome to the thread!  I haven't watched 'Kingdom' as I am a scaredy cat when it comes to zombies but very glad to hear Joo Ji Hoon's performance has brought you to this thread. We are all looking forward to the drama!  Just one more day to go! :D

29 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

The trailer is so cool, and I miss Joo Ji Hoon cold face !!

But 32 episodes?? that long.... I don't know if my brain can handle 32 episodes, my limit is 16 episodes.

Will try to watch till the end.... ITEM chingus annyeong! :wub:

Annyeong:wub: 32 eps with each 30 minutes, basically it's equally 16 eps normal tvN like, let's watch the same show again chingu:D

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Item, 아이템 - Joo Ji Hoon & Jin Se Yeon - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Premieres TONIGHT
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Item, 아이템 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST
45 minutes ago, thistle said:

Just watched episode 1/2.  Beautifully filmed.  Can't imagine how this show is gonna go with this storyline but that's a good thing.  I'll keep watching.  

I agree. The first episode was good. IT seems that the main protagonist and the villain have something in common. The former has a premonitory dream, while the other has a vision which is pictured through a camera. He only saw the girl with the bracelet but that was it... which happened a few minutes later. Gon dreamt a whole scene in a more distant future. I have the impression that the items are in the hands of crazy/mentally sick person. 

I came here to support Jihoon... I'm watching this drama Kingdom and i found out he got a new drama.

I started to watch the Item first episode and i'm hooked! How was the rating for today's episode.? The story line is interesting so I can't wait for 2nd episode. Hello everyone!

Archived