Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Item, 아이템

MBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Item” has revealed captivating character teaser posters for Joo Ji HoonJin Se Yeon, and Kim Kang Woo.

“Item” will be a fantasy blockbuster that tells the story of two people with twisted fates who attempt to uncover the secrets of mysteries of items with supernatural powers. The new character posters reflect the charisma and power each actor will bring to the drama.

First is Joo Ji Hoon, taking on the role of Kang Gon, a just and determined prosecutor at the Seoul Central Prosecutor’s Office. He’s staring straight at the camera as he crouches next to a person lying on the ground, and his sharp gaze holds a hint of nervousness as well. His tagline reads, “Unbelievable things are happening to us,” making one wonder what he’s witnessed and what his expression means.

Joo-Ji-Hoon1.jpg

Along with him will be Jin Se Yeon playing Shin So Young, a criminal profiler who works at the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency. She is calmly looking around the scene of a crime without blinking an eye, putting her talents in concentration and judgment to good use. Her tagline reads, “This is probably what the criminal wanted, for the case to keep getting bigger,” raising anticipation for a big happening to come.

Jin-Se-Yeon.jpg

Lastly is Kim Kang Woo as Jo Se Hwang, the vice president of Hwa Won Group. He is a young businessman who has earned the title of a revolutionary icon, but he is a sociopath full of malicious greed. He sits in an extravagant but grotesque setting as his tagline rads, “Why do you believe in God? I’m God.”

Kim-Kang-Woo.jpg

The production staff stated, “The actors have been putting forth great performances that bring each of their characters to life, and they created amazing poster images for us. We will keep doing our best as our premiere date draws closer. Please anticipation it.”

“Item” is based on the popular webtoon of the same name and is set to make its premiere in February 2019 as the follow-up drama to “Less Than Evil.” While you wait, catch up with the latest episode of “Less Than Evil” below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1284951wpp/joo-ji-hoon-jin-se-yeon-kim-kang-woo-star-thrilling-character-posters-new-drama

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

They both will attend MBC award tonight at 8:45 to promote item,and i think it is saying a extended trailer will be shown aswell 

• Like 4

Do u know where to find that request a film for viki?

• Like 1

From the teaser,the special effects are looking really good so far, especially that train scene 

• Like 4

Stills

201901030858551910-1.jpg

Cr: http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201901030858551910#_enliple

Teaser 2 

Cr: MBC drama

Trans:
JJH: I'm (uncle) always there with you Da In
Mr. X: is it you who took my item? 
JSY: Its hard to describe this case logicaly
JJH: Do you think it was done with a supernatural power?
JJH: Dae In...
JJH: Do you think you are special?
KKW: I am special
JJH: I'll get you for sure
JJH: Remember this ia just a start 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

MBC has released a special teaser for its upcoming Monday-Tuesday fantasy drama “Item”!

The 40-second long teaser features the drama’s main leads Joo Ji HoonJin Se Yeon, and Kim Kang Woo and introduces their characters. Based on a popular webtoon, “Item” tells the story of a prosecutor named Kang Gon (Joo Ji Hoon) and a police profiler named Shin So Young (Jin Se Yeon) who work together to uncover the secrets behind a number of objects that hold special protective powers. Kim Kang Woo plays the role of the villain Jo Jae Hwang, a young innovative businessman who is secretly a sociopath.

The trailer features many scenes with powerful special effects and ends with a powerful narration: “Bear this in mind because this just the beginning.” Even though it is less than a minute long, this action-packed teaser is definitely raising the excitement towards 2019’s first fantasy K-drama!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1287479wpp/watch-joo-ji-hoon-jin-se-yeon-join-forces-kim-kang-woo-new-drama-teaser-full-supernatural

• Like 5

On 1/3/2019 at 12:53 AM, pandavin said:

Trans:
JJH: I'm (uncle) always there with you Da In
Mr. X: is it you who took my item? 
JSY: Its hard to describe this case logicaly
JJH: Do you think it was done with a supernatural power?
JJH: Dae In...
JJH: Do you think you are special?
KKW: I am special
JJH: I'll get you for sure
JJH: Remember this ia just a start 

Thanks so much for the translation

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2