29 minutes ago, Natalie said:

On another note, that stage we were waiting for in Indonesia...it's cancelled isn't it :( 

I heard that it was cancelled because they were going to use the place for some political thing. Part of me is sad, it will be a good opportunity to see them together, but I'm happy too because Taemin can have a little bit more time to himself. That poor boy has been working non-stop since February 2018 and this week had been a hell of a week for all SM. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, tmint said:

I heard that it was cancelled because they were going to use the place for some political thing. Part of me is sad, it will be a good opportunity to see them together, but I'm happy too because Taemin can have a little bit more time to himself. That poor boy has been working non-stop since February 2018 and this week had been a hell of a week for all SM. 

That's right. I was thinking of that too. The cancellation gives Taemin to reflect and mourn for his labelmate. The postponement of SM artists with their schedule gives them time to think over things that make them who they are and what they have been through and are still going through. Having labelmates taking their own lives within two years is just too devastating. And also for the fans to reflect on how they've been treating these idols. You know fans can get too much on their idolizing to the point that if something doesn't meet their 'fan standards' they start criticizing the idol over and over again. Once the idol feels like they've been crashed by their own fans they start to feel left out. They tend to isolate their selves and start thinking of just getting away from the pain and there comes in suicide. 

Also guys, this not only happens with celebrities. Please if you know someone with  tendencies of suicide talk to him/her. Let them know they are not alone in their battle. Be with them. If they seem severe already ask for professional help. You know you can't watch them 24/7 but at the very least they would feel you care. Someone cares. :heart: Let's help each other out and live a content and happy life. 

Let your love ones know you love them. 

Spoiler

:heart: U my fellow TaEunians! :kiss_wink:

• Love 4

Taeunians,I want to have your opinion about this Taemin pic(this  is at Thailand Airport).Correct me if I'm wrong,is he wearing  the thing that we use when we tie our hair?I dont think that a bracelet.He start wearing it when he in USA for SuperM promotion.

EHQFOxTUUAEl0bH.jpgEHQTdY0VUAA5bkv.jpg

5 hours ago, taeunfan said:

Taeunians,I want to have your opinion about this Taemin pic(this  is at Thailand Airport).Correct me if I'm wrong,is he wearing  the thing that we use when we tie our hair?I dont think that a bracelet.He start wearing it when he in USA for SuperM promotion.

I saw a zoomed in version of it at one point I think it is a bracelet... it looks like a braided/weaved ?leather bracelet. Naeun wears a dark coloured bracelet/hair tie but I haven’t seen a close up of that so I can not commit to it being the same thing.

• Love 1

Spoiler

Guys, I am posting this coz a TaEunian might need our little help. :mellow:

We have a member here who has experienced a terrifying situation yesterday.

I really don't know how she's coping up now (she was clearly very terrified when we were communicating earlier) and IDK as well if she'd be fine with me posting this. As for her identity I'll disclose no name unless she gives me consent to. For now maybe our prayers can help her overcome the traumatic experience she's encountered. IDK if I can even share with you the incident (I'm sorry for posting about it here and I don't disclose the full details) but she almost lost her life and that she in so much trauma now. I've experienced a lot too but that incident yesterday of her life is a real shock. Anyone experiencing it will surely be blank for a few days, weeks, years... it's too much.

I'm sending her a virtual hug now~ :relaxed:

Not a TAEUN post but still... it would help a fellow TAEUN lover.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, chantaljaey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Guys, I am posting this coz a TaEunian might need our little help. :mellow:

We have a member here who has experienced a terrifying situation yesterday.

I really don't know how she's coping up now (she was clearly very terrified when we were communicating earlier) and IDK as well if she'd be fine with me posting this. As for her identity I'll disclose no name unless she gives me consent to. For now maybe our prayers can help her overcome the traumatic experience she's encountered. IDK if I can even share with you the incident (I'm sorry for posting about it here and I don't disclose the full details) but she almost lost her life and that she in so much trauma now. I've experienced a lot too but that incident yesterday of her life is a real shock. Anyone experiencing it will surely be blank for a few days, weeks, years... it's too much.

I'm sending her a virtual hug now~ :relaxed:

Not a TAEUN post but still... it would help a fellow TAEUN lover.

After reading that I have no clue what went on but whatever it is if there’s anything I can help with just let me know. Not sure how much verbal support from a stranger is but hope you get through whatever it is. Stay strong...with time everything gets better.

• Love 3

Naeun instagram update.Look at her hand.Before this,she only wear the black one(for tie her hair?) but now she wear another one(brown colour).Is the brown one same as the black one that Taemin wear recently?Let see if she wear it only for this day or always wear it in future.

EHoJuCsU4AEwMdQ.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Natalie said:

When did she stop wearing it? Was it before or after her birthday this year?

She stopped wearing it after she starred in Huhgak's mv. In the MV she broke a bracelet and then she stopped wearing her bracelet in real life too. It was November 2018. :smile:

I guess it’s a good sign, she reacted as if we should keep it a secret, am I wrong? XD just my impression.

anyway, in the last ig live, taemin say he will be alone at Christmas... poor him... how is this possible? I don’t think he was referring to his family, maybe his secret gf? XD

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

I guess it’s a good sign, she reacted as if we should keep it a secret, am I wrong? XD just my impression.

anyway, in the last ig live, taemin say he will be alone at Christmas... poor him... how is this possible? I don’t think he was referring to his family, maybe his secret gf? XD

He will be alone WITH HIS GF this Christmas. :lol:

• LOL 2

On 11/1/2019 at 3:17 PM, Natalie said:

When did she stop wearing it? Was it before or after her birthday this year?

Hi everyone! I’m new here but i’ve been a taeun shipper since WGM.

I think the bracelet could be given to Taemin. He wore it in a SHINee concert and I’m not sure if its the same bracelet, but I think he might have worn it in his Japan concert. I believe if was the Sirius concert 

I did some digging...

chipcho probably is “license”...this year taem got his scuba license right? In a interview clip one of the things he said he can’t live without is scuba diving...

is there a linkage? Anyone else have insight or could help with this mystery 

(or should I stop...i mean it seems naeun wants to keep it a secret...whatever it is...)

• Like 1

I personally think that "chipcho" could mean "beogoship cho?" which can mean "i missed him" , "i miss him" or a question like "do you miss him?" or "You miss him?"

So maybe they shortened it and said "Taemin chipcho"? So by theory it could mean "You miss Taemin right?" And she said shhh:wub::joy: but well it can't be for sure and just after the girl said that, other fans started to sing her tuna song. So she might have said shhh to the girl who said "Taemin chipcho" but Naeun made it look like she said shh to the fans singing.-_- ahh our Naeun is so clever :joy:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2