Son Naeun’s p*ssy is a sl*tty p*ssy. iKON‘s B.I licked Son Naeun’s p*ssy like a dog and f*cked it!!! Son Naeun is an ugly sl*t who can’t act and she’s a retarded comfort woman who murders by abortion. Son Naeun is a flat chested richard simmons with no curves…. Son Naeun is a dirty richard simmons who gives sexual favors, etc.

— Son Naeun’s Hater @eddie39r on Instagram

And you know what...

Spoiler

She forgave that hater. :smirk: she dropped the lawsuit against him just because he's suffering from mental illness. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Son Naeun’s p*ssy is a sl*tty p*ssy. iKON‘s B.I licked Son Naeun’s p*ssy like a dog and f*cked it!!! Son Naeun is an ugly sl*t who can’t act and she’s a retarded comfort woman who murders by abortion. Son Naeun is a flat chested richard simmons with no curves…. Son Naeun is a dirty richard simmons who gives sexual favors, etc.

— Son Naeun’s Hater @eddie39r on Instagram

And you know what...

Hide contents

She forgave that hater. :smirk: she dropped the lawsuit against him just because he's suffering from mental illness. 

Well I mean even back in WGM she was known to be understanding before making any judgments. This is probably the same...not sure if she met up with the commenter but whatever it is I’m sure she considered the facts and decided to be the bigger person...sparing herself a public lawsuit. I know many are shocked but given we don’t actually know what went down, I trust her and support that it was the right choice. Unless her company forced her to drop the lawsuit...but until I see implications of that, I support it. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

Well I mean even back in WGM she was known to be understanding before making any judgments. This is probably the same...not sure if she met up with the commenter but whatever it is I’m sure she considered the facts and decided to be the bigger person...sparing herself a public lawsuit. I know many are shocked but given we don’t actually know what went down, I trust her and support that it was the right choice. Unless her company forced her to drop the lawsuit...but until I see implications of that, I support it. :)

I think the reason why she forgave that hater is because she doesn't want any further publicity (not that she even wanted it, she's famous enough already). As introvert as Naeun makes us understand her end as to why she did it. And there's this article that says that the hater's family begged her for forgiveness and maybe as to make everything back to normal she forgave him. And we all are aware that she's too used to this kind of things. This maybe a bit too much but if the hater has a mental illness then maybe we can understand. I may not agree fully but it's Naeun's life. I liked that she replied to that attention-seeker hater too, and resolved things between her and the hater's fam. Besides she can't fully charge the hater like a normal person since he's ill.

This comes down to the mental illness issue in South Korea. 

They must raise more awareness of this illness so these people suffering won't go to the extent of killing themselves.

South Korea has one of the highest suicide rates in the world btw.

Anyways, I just want their real happiness. My beloved muffins~ TAEMIN and NAEUN fighting! :heart:

• Like 4

On 7/6/2019 at 6:04 PM, dreamcatcher0210 said:

Annyeonghaseyo! I'm a newbie fan and just started shipping taeun this year! It's so regretful that I only found out about them later because after my first wgm ship, I stopped watching d show but I saw some vids on YT about them and now here I am. I think I read all of the page here and 1st thread. I am hoping that there will be more to come. From everything I read, I just have a feeling they are much closer than we think. Happy shipping, guys! 

PS. Does anybody have fan fiction or stories they can recommend? 

Hey! 
I don't know if you are still interested in TaEun fanfictions... Just in case I wanted to let you know that I've started one a short while ago. You can find it here:
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1039416/shades-of-love

or

https://www.wattpad.com/story/205729513-shades-of-love.

I'd be glad about feedback! :)

8vId2Ss.jpg

Edited by ThisOneSoul
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, taeunfan said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsUGAbYL5zs&feature=youtu.be

The focus point is at 1.44 to 2.10

OMO.... who are those ladies? fortunetellers? anyway, very interesting... maybe we really have to wait till taemin is 30 xD
And I agree, he is really focused on keeping secret his private life, so I don't think he will come out saying he has a lover, he is very careful with his fans and he also wants to protect his lover ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...