Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hihiii! I never thought I'd ever comment on here knowing that I've just been lurking this whole time since the very beginning but has anyone been noticing how Taemin has constantly been wearing rings on his ring finger? I don't think I've seen many if not any other idols try and wear rings that often on their left hand ring finger.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! New poster here! :D

 

Just wanted to put it out there that Eunji recently praising SHINee's musicology makes me even more convinced that Taemin and Naeun are still dating. If they were awkward with each other, or hurt for some reason, like if they dated in the past but then broke up, then I don't think Apink would mention SHINee so freely all the time. This just shows to me that they're both well and good with each other.

 

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1380406wpp/apinks-jung-eun-ji-raves-about-shinees-hit-tracks-describes-her-perfect-date

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW I'm a shawol who has been shipping them since their WGM days and I noticed that to this day Taemin has never interacted with girls the same way as he did with Naeun even during special stages (e.g. Sunmi) even though he used to cutely interact with girls in the past (e.g. Krystal) so that also made me suspicious about them... 

Edited by LauLau
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

1st time, 1st post since this cp is too cute to be silent anymore.

I was not a panda or shawol, but because of this two people, I love their music and the other members of yhe groups.

Thanks for all Taeuns since years. BTW, I dont really know the reason why all of the active shippers are in mute, but I believe that silence is positive, not negative.

Wish u all a happy lunar new year!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2020 at 7:13 PM, LauLau said:

BTW I'm a shawol who has been shipping them since their WGM days and I noticed that to this day Taemin has never interacted with girls the same way as he did with Naeun even during special stages (e.g. Sunmi) even though he used to cutely interact with girls in the past (e.g. Krystal) so that also made me suspicious about them... 

Hi there. I also noticed that he always kept distance with girls as he mentioned in wgm since he did not want to make that special girl misunderstand. And to be honest, among shawol there is no rumor for him and her, that makes me so suspicious

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 12:07 PM, meiroh said:

hihiii! I never thought I'd ever comment on here knowing that I've just been lurking this whole time since the very beginning but has anyone been noticing how Taemin has constantly been wearing rings on his ring finger? I don't think I've seen many if not any other idols try and wear rings that often on their left hand ring finger.

Yup. There is 1 day (16 or 17.08.2019) when he did not have official event, he just went somewhere with super m members, he wore rings on that finger

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 3:52 PM, naesarang_naeun said:

Hi everyone! ^^

 

I've been lurking for a quite a few days now here and have read almost 80% of all the posts on this 2nd thread.. ♥

But I really can't contain my feelings anymore *internally screaminggg* and badly want to share it with you guys as well.. actually, I can't believe at first that this thread is still active.. but I'm really glad it still is.

 

Btw, I would like to introduce myself first.. I'm a panda since 2011 (yep, since Apink debut - I've been into kpop since the era of 2nd gen idols. I'm mostly into kdramas stuff but because I loved listening to the dramas OSTs, I was then introduced to the world of Kpop)

 

I remember the first boy group I knew was SHINee because of Boys over flowers - this was 2009 - and I really fell in love with their "Stand by Me" song.  Started listening to their other songs as well, such as Replay.. Then I've known.. SS501, SNSD, SuJu, TVXQ.. I've liked Shinhwa as well even though I knew they're part of 1st gen but still I loved them and still do ♥

 

Then 2011 came and Apink was introduced - (the rest was history) I never knew that I will be stanning them until now. I started loving them when I was only 17 yrs old and now I'm 25 (turning 26) and still love supporting them..

 

So 2013 came - *drum roll*  - I've heard that Naeun will be joining WGM together with Shinee's Taemin. I really did not paid attention much to that because before the only korean variety show I watch is Running Man.. so I was only able to watch a few clips of them and saw their super cute cute selcas. I even posted most of those on my instagram before - like I'm a proud Naeun's eomma sharing to the world that I do have a good looking son-in-law. Lol! But still I did not watch their whole wgm stuff.. ( I REALLY REGRET THIS ONE :( )

 

The show ended then I moved on as if nothing happened..

Continued supporting my queens, streaming their songs/MVs.. buying digital albums..etc.. 

I've been a dedicated panda since then.. only supporting apink.. I still listen to other groups' songs but most of my time (and sometimes money >_<) goes to Apink..


Fast forward to end of 2019 when I was so pissed about how KBS disrespected them.. when #JusticeForApink trended - there I knew I had to watch their past variety shows to uplift my mood.. Apink showcase, diary, their running man guestings.. and when nothing was left.. It redirected me to Nauen's wgm..

 

Watched their first ep and right there I knew that I will be loving this #Taeun couple ♥
I remember me smiling from ear to ear - giggling very much even if there's nothing happening that much.. my cheeks hurt from to much smiling.. feels like I was brought back to my youth.. my teenage days.. the feel of innocent love..

 

..and whenever I see Taemin looking at Naeun.. my god his eyes! ♥

Those people saying that their interactions are fake, they are just really blind or very much in denial..or you know those obsessive fans that can't accept the fact that their idol is very much in-love and NOT TO THEM but to our Naeunnie~

 

There! sorry for the long post.. I still have a lot of emotions right now and hopefully I can continue to share them with you.. Just last night I've dreamed of our couple and ugh I've been dying to talk about it with someone.. 

 

Thank you so much for keeping this thread active! I know it's 2020 now but I'll still hope and have faith that our Taeun is real ♥

I think I mention how I became a fan and march of 2019 before somewhere in this thread haha. AND this is exactly how I felt!!! I was a little disappointed since my friends are me are all over the wgm phase. thus finding this thread was a huge blessing to me :) likewise I also regretted not watching wgm sooner and be sucked into the world of Kpop earlier  @naesarang_naeun so WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TAEUN HAHAHAHAH 

 

 

anw in the recent pink concert in one of the VCR hayoung was singing ring ding dong yippp just like what @LauLau mention if they broke up or sth hayoung would not have mention shinee that easily. Pus knowing that she is closest to naeun she will definitely know everything abt naeun. HAYOUNG is taeun fan club prez . 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, XamandaX said:

I think I mention how I became a fan and march of 2019 before somewhere in this thread haha. AND this is exactly how I felt!!! I was a little disappointed since my friends are me are all over the wgm phase. thus finding this thread was a huge blessing to me :) likewise I also regretted not watching wgm sooner and be sucked into the world of Kpop earlier  @naesarang_naeun so WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TAEUN HAHAHAHAH 

 

 

anw in the recent pink concert in one of the VCR hayoung was singing ring ding dong yippp just like what @LauLau mention if they broke up or sth hayoung would not have mention shinee that easily. Pus knowing that she is closest to naeun she will definitely know everything abt naeun. HAYOUNG is taeun fan club prez . 

 

Wow can you link me to the VCR? I watched Naeun's videos of her dancing to Pussycat Dolls but I didn't know they even mentioned SHINee in their CONCERT!! :O tbh tho that also makes me a bit worried because I bet 200% if they ever get found out, there might be fans who give them hate for being "too obvious" about it like they hate on lovestagrams so I hope it doesn't come to that... then again it seems like a lot of Naeun's fanboys are supportive of Taemin so maybe not XD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LauLau said:

 

Wow can you link me to the VCR? I watched Naeun's videos of her dancing to Pussycat Dolls but I didn't know they even mentioned SHINee in their CONCERT!! :O tbh tho that also makes me a bit worried because I bet 200% if they ever get found out, there might be fans who give them hate for being "too obvious" about it like they hate on lovestagrams so I hope it doesn't come to that... then again it seems like a lot of Naeun's fanboys are supportive of Taemin so maybe not XD

Taeunians here is the VCR part 3:34 

Apink were asked about the real name of MC Ding Dong. they didn't know so Hayoung just asnwerd with RingDingDong and pandas laughed actually :D

 

another moment of Hayoung No1 taeun fan

on one of the episodes of Hayoung and chorong's healing trip ( which was filmed in November 2019 ) hayoung was singing to Shinee's "view" 

here is the ep part 7:00

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TaeunLUV said:

Taeunians here is the VCR part 3:34 

Apink were asked about the real name of MC Ding Dong. they didn't know so Hayoung just asnwerd with RingDingDong and pandas laughed actually :D

 

another moment of Hayoung No1 taeun fan

on one of the episodes of Hayoung and chorong's healing trip ( which was filmed in November 2019 ) hayoung was singing to Shinee's "view" 

here is the ep part 7:00

 

 

 

Wow that is a lot of SHINee mentions over the years... They are 200% still dating XD

 

Thanks to Chen, there is a recent trend of K-celebrities revealing that they've been married with kids for years so I hope they don't wait until they're got two kids, a cat and a dog to tell us that they're married XD

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 8:35 AM, LauLau said:

 

Wow can you link me to the VCR? I watched Naeun's videos of her dancing to Pussycat Dolls but I didn't know they even mentioned SHINee in their CONCERT!! :O tbh tho that also makes me a bit worried because I bet 200% if they ever get found out, there might be fans who give them hate for being "too obvious" about it like they hate on lovestagrams so I hope it doesn't come to that... then again it seems like a lot of Naeun's fanboys are supportive of Taemin so maybe not XD

I think those fans will hate either way. No matter who they date these fans will still hate. I will support them no matter who they date and pray for the best 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just found out that according to @Apink4ever419 on twitter, Bomi said something about Apink coming back in March, which means they will be promoting at the same time as Taemin, who is also releasing his album in March!! :o :o :o 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone!!~

It's been a while.. sorry for not yet responding to your previous replies.. but I've read it and very much appreciate it! Will definitely get back to you.. :blush:

 

Actually, I have been lurking here almost everyday~ I'm not done yet back-reading from our previous thread. There's so many to catch up on but all are worth reading.. Today, I can't help but post because it's our Naeun's birthday!! (Yay!~) #HappyNaeunDay -- I wish her all the best in all aspects (especially with LOVE *cough Taemin!* HAHA!) anyway, I just wanted to drop by and say Hi to everyone! Also, our Taeminiee has been active to his IG these days.. not really sure if it's a good thing or not but oh well!~ Let's just hope it's always a positive one.

 

Have  a great day/night ahead, my Taeun family ♥

 

PS. Regarding Taemin's recent IG post - he kind-of posed one of Apink's famous hand gesture during their "Mollayo (I don't know) days. I'm not sure if I'm just being delulu or what but I find it really cute! ^^ (Since I'm new to officially posting here at soompi so I'm not yet familiar on how to share IG posts? *Pardon me*) 

 

Lovelots everyone!!~ :heart:

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAPPY NAEUN DAY TaEunians! :heart:

 

Today is February 10, 2020 and it's our Nangnie's birthday! :kiss_wink:

 

My wish? Your one and only ACE. Your Taeminnie and your happiness. 

WE :heart: U so much Marcella!

 

May God continue to bless you and your family! :innocent:

  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys! First of all i want to say thank your for all of you that give many info about our couple (on first & this second thread) . TBH I just to know about taeun around 3-4 months ago and every single day I always lurking to this forum. And after got and compile all of that 'input', this is my deduction about taeun.

 

1. After wgm was ended, taeun wasn't directly in a relationship what we called 'dating'. It was because Naeun at that time in a dating banned situation (apink just debuted around 3 years, i thought her agency's dating banned until 4-5 years.) I thought Taemin didnt have dating banned until his solo debut (just for 1 year,  i think).

 

How could I say this? Bcz after i watched Taemin performances for SW III (in 2014), especially when he sang ballad songs (Orgel, Selena 6.23, Sleepless Night, Symptoms), i really can see his emotion -frustation and he was really into the lyrics. And his pathetic-emotion when he sang the japanese songs (colours of the season and Love, in 2014 and 2015).

 

But in 2016, when he sang the same-songs, his emotion not pathetically as before (Song:Love). Because in the beginning of 2016, they already in the relationship that we can called dating.

 

And suprisingly we got many moments at that year!:heart:

I will continue to tell you that moments later, cz i need to do something now:sweatingbullets:

Edited by hanahrm
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hanahrm said:

Hi guys! First of all i want to say thank your for all of you that give many info about our couple (on first & this second thread) . TBH I just to know about taeun around 3-4 months ago and every single day I always lurking to this forum. And after got and compile all of that 'input', this is my deduction about taeun.

 

1. After wgm was ended, taeun wasn't directly in a relationship what we called 'dating'. It was because Naeun at that time in a dating banned situation (apink just debuted around 3 years, i thought her agency's dating banned until 4-5 years.) I thought Taemin didnt have dating banned until his solo debut (just for 1 year,  i think).

 

How could I say this? Bcz after i watched Taemin performances for SW III (in 2014), especially when he sang ballad songs (Orgel, Selena 6.23, Sleepless Night, Symptoms), i really can see his emotion -frustation and he was really into the lyrics. And his pathetic-emotion when he sang the japanese songs (colours of the season and Love, in 2014 and 2015).

 

But in 2016, when he sang the same-songs, his emotion not pathetically as before (Song:Love). Because in the beginning of 2016, they already in the relationship that we can called dating.

 

And suprisingly we got many moments at that year!:heart:

I will continue to tell you that moments later, cz i need to do something now:sweatingbullets:

Hi All...

I'm new to this thread but been following uri couple for almost 1 year.

I got an impression that taeun did dated after 2014 (the year the silver bracelet made appearance in Naeun's wrist). But lately I kind of a bit disheartened, because of the lack of interaction and hints.

Anyway @hanahrm I really interested in your analysis. If you don't mind can you please continue pretty please. I always love to read other theories and stories about them. :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...