3 hours ago, Taeun_vn_1stlove said:

One of my Taeun friend said that TM wore the sweater Maison No.10 in those pics. He was so brave 

I thought so too! That brand Maison Margiella, in French native tongue should be pronounced Marjella. So close to Marcella, isn't it.

I'm so excited. Hehehe.  <3 <3

• Love 2

12 hours ago, shawapink22 said:

Something about raw wine~ doesn't it remind something about Taeun?:D 

What other reason is there to pose close to this poster? :rolleyes:

And the font is the same as TM's band official colour, aqua.

I keep looking for that colour whenever NE post in her instagram.

Also, I noticed, is it last year poster? It said 2019. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, taeminlove said:

I thought so too! That brand Maison Margiella, in French native tongue should be pronounced Marjella. So close to Marcella, isn't it.

The main point is that these pics were taken in LA after he came back from Mexico, right? On the way back to LA, he wore black items. But later he went out and chose The Maison No10 sweater since that day was special day :). If I am wrong, the other facts are also meaningful that he uploaded his IG at the same place on her day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, LauLau said:

Hii~

Mind telling me what fortune teller video it is? I couldn't find anything when I typed it in so I'm curious...

Don't mind the people on twitter -- it's mainly my fellow shawols who are pissed at WGM for how they treated Taemin, so they are naturally disillusioned with the whole secret love concept, but I've been closely following Taemin for the last 8 years now and I definitely notice the changes in him 'before' and 'after' he met Naeun -- especially with how he's acting with other girls! I'm telling you, before WGM, it was so easy to ship him with BoA and Krystal, for example, but now even when he collaborates with girls like Sunmi and Seulgi, there is no sexual chemistry to speak of... And don't even remind me about that awkward dating show with Narsha :p

I even remember Henry telling him that he's really popular with female idols but Taemin had literally zero clue about it, which means that he does not interact much with female idols. He is really stiff when it comes to his interactions with girls... now consider the fact that he's now a 28 year old man with 12 years in the industry, yet his only dating rumor thus far has been with Kai :p normally idols get caught not long after they began dating, since they're out and about experiencing new things, or when they've already been together 3+ years, since they've gotten comfortable enough that they become more risky.

Considering the amount of hint that have been coming out of their instagram, I'd say both of them are getting more risky and carefree about it now. Tho I really don't wish for them to be caught any time soon as Taemin just joined SuperM and is planning a comeback -- news like that could hurt him right now :p still, it's nice to see hints on small platforms like this ^^

16 hours ago, LauLau said:

While I was searching for Taemin's fortune telling videos, I've encountered this one, done by a professional palm reader: 

In it he says this about Taemin (bless the soul in the comments who wrote down all that he said):

As a shawol of 8 years, to me, this is incredibly spot on! First of all, the mention of "two marriages" could mean his WGM marriage and his real marriage since Taemin comes from a Roman Catholic background and Korea already isn't open about divorce as it is, so I don't believe that would be the case in any way. Secondly, he has already changed his line of thinking after what happened to Jonghyun -- it's something he mentions quite often; his ambitions and goals in life have shifted and now he is all about finding true happiness in his personal life. Those are just my initial thoughts on this...

But then...

The same palm reader then did a request video on Naeun (this time I had to transliterate his words so it was a lot of work):

The first thing that caught my attention was the baby part... I remember in WGM how Naeun (to my feminist dismay haha) said that she wants to become a housewife later in life and simply live for her children so that sounds about right... Also both Taemin and Naeun have been foretold that they will go into something new and different at a certain point in life (especially after their careers as idols will naturally come to an end) so they share this similarity too. And lastly, both Naeun and Taemin have been told that their lines of thinking will change and essentially they will try to break from the mold.

I hope you find this interesting too! It took me way too long to compile this :D:wub:

Hi, here is the fortune telling video, I think someone posted this before on this thread.. that's how I found out about it :joy:

I also think someone already posted the palm reading videos here before, but it's nice to talk about them again! :blush: thank you for transliterating the video on Naeun! the sound quality of his videos are not the best, but I really appreciate him. and I agree with you, on Taem's video, the part where he said, "...at this time he's a very very strong thinker but all that's gonna change i think it has to do with some person coming into his life coming from the past into his life now which is gonna open him up it also changes his way of life it also changes the way of his thinking" rings so true.. but instead of "..coming to his life" it is "..leaving him" (physically, because we know that his beloved Hyung will live forever in his heart :blush:

Edited by socchi05
  • Like 2

someone once told me this 

coincidence when happen once is called a chance 

when it happens twice is called a Maybe 

and when it happens three times its a confirm :)

I really do hope what @hanahrm analysis is true. If it is I'm actually happy that his master fans are supporting and not bashing uri couple. I think both of them suffered enough from antis over the years and they definitely deserve none of the awful treatments. I think with the recent incidents of idols revealing their relationship, the public have become more accepting  . Look at the "protest" exo-ls did, there are only a few people who likes to blow up the situation and play the main role of keyboard warriors and this made it seem like the entire fandom is against it. I think as some of u mentioned above they are not purposely trying to hide anymore and are just trying to live their life. Rmb when teaming keeps singing the song " that I was once by your side " last year in the month of feb ? like srsly in a year of 12 months u just have to sing that song in feb and 3 times ? I sincerely hope they can stay tgt and go on return of superman in the future hahah 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, hanahrm said:

Well this is the continue of my post before:sweat_smile:

2. Do you guys know it? Fansites's master of TM i think know about TM and NE relationship but keep quiet to respect his privacy.

If you pay attention at their description box of them, the 'NO WGM RELATED' on their fancams just until beginning of 2016, exactly after GDA 2016 (Jan 2016). After that moments, they are just said 'Do not reupload' or not say anything. It's not just one fansite, but more than one that i found. Only fan accounts on utube and tw that still said 'No WGM Related'. His fansite master who often see TM are not like that anymore. It means that they also give respect for NE.

So i hope we taeunian also do the same on TM and NE IG, to not spam their social media or in TL twitter and bluntly said anything about TE. Just keep that and do discussion in Taeunian platforms only. Give them our supports silently but always hope and wait until they are ready to announce their relationship:blush:

3. Around Sep, Oct, Nov 2016, we have found many SHINee APINK moments right?

- In Mubank (2016.09.30), when taemin hiding behind the crowd.

- DMC Festival Korean Music Wave (2016.10.08), APINK SHINee side by side

- SHINee 1 of 1 win at MCountdown (2016.10.13)

but do u know their moments at the backstage when both of them do comeback at Show!Music Core? When they do 5 minute delay vlive, OMG Taemin really cant control his eyes and his nervousness guys!

Please see the vlive that dates on 2016.10.15 and 2016.10.22. Apink and shinee members really give us hints.

Especially this one really make me giggles everytime I see it:joy: Those eyes OMG too often glance up. I know apink members was there, went in and out the room! Can u see that hidden smile of Taemin for Naeun guys?:joy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6m-_lS5G2k

Can you pls link the vlive for both dates ? I can’t seem to find it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XamandaX said:

Can you pls link the vlive for both dates ? I can’t seem to find it 

This is vlive on 161015, the order of broadcast is APINK - Got7 - SHINee. U can also see the nervousness on apink's members:D

https://www.vlive.tv/video/15216

Apink is at 52:52 , and shinee's at 59:50

or this one for shinee only

• Like 1

This is another Shinee reaction of their stage, without apink cz this one their comeback on nov 2016.

We can see there's no nervousness on taem, he was really so comfortable than before

But at this one, we can get precious moment how his hyungs really teased Taem by saying "Who are u looking at (who are u imagine to see while perform at that moment)?":joy:

• Like 1

Have u guys watch baekhyun ig live recently with taem is there just for a moment?

I know that this is my delulu,:sweatingbullets: but when taem said he was very bored n then asked baek about time in SK, i thought he was bored and seems tried to contact his lover but didnt get any answer yet:D

u can see at this video, but please dont leave anything related wgm/taeun at this channel:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, taeminlove said:

Cannot be coincidence. He checked im everywhere she used to be

Edited by Taeun_vn_1stlove
  • Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 4:49 AM, LauLau said:

While I was searching for Taemin's fortune telling videos, I've encountered this one, done by a professional palm reader: 

In it he says this about Taemin (bless the soul in the comments who wrote down all that he said):

As a shawol of 8 years, to me, this is incredibly spot on! First of all, the mention of "two marriages" could mean his WGM marriage and his real marriage since Taemin comes from a Roman Catholic background and Korea already isn't open about divorce as it is, so I don't believe that would be the case in any way. Secondly, he has already changed his line of thinking after what happened to Jonghyun -- it's something he mentions quite often; his ambitions and goals in life have shifted and now he is all about finding true happiness in his personal life. Those are just my initial thoughts on this...

But then...

The same palm reader then did a request video on Naeun (this time I had to transliterate his words so it was a lot of work):

The first thing that caught my attention was the baby part... I remember in WGM how Naeun (to my feminist dismay haha) said that she wants to become a housewife later in life and simply live for her children so that sounds about right... Also both Taemin and Naeun have been foretold that they will go into something new and different at a certain point in life (especially after their careers as idols will naturally come to an end) so they share this similarity too. And lastly, both Naeun and Taemin have been told that their lines of thinking will change and essentially they will try to break from the mold.

I hope you find this interesting too! It took me way too long to compile this :D:wub:

Did watch those video many times, and you a 8year shawol can think like that, for me there is no doubt on this cp. I love both of them when watching WGM, love them so much that I look back, watch back all music, videos, shows of each TM and NE, each Shinee and Apink and become love them more, love both Shinee and Apink. For sure, I totally share and understand each of your investigation and conclusion

• Like 1

Okay so what is this all about? :joy:

3330129478_2_2_rSELA7cI.jpg

Did he just publicly said happy valentine's day to Naeun? What is he all happy about walking ? Haha taeminiiee you're so cute like seriously they're melting my heart!:love:  And he's wearing the same coat, ans i guess it's from the same place!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

He always looks really happy and in a good mood recently:phew:

as @Taeun_vn_1stlove, now i wonder if knetz also talk about this couple. Or just i-netz that do analyze anything about them.. as we know that pics that taem posted was too clearly to suspect as lovestagram with naeun, isnt it? And many shawol also think that taem's pics in ig really bf material, :wub:just like he wanted to show to his gf that he was okay and had a fun time in USA:rolleyes:

• Like 1

About taem's rosary ring. I think the one that he always wears in his index finger, is something special. Different with his tumb-rosary ring, that ring is never used when he perform at stage as super M. But always there when interview section/when he is in airport. Meanwhile the tumb rosary ring sometimes he used it at the stages I thought he is afraid that ring will get lost while he's performing energetically^_^

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, hanahrm said:

He always looks really happy and in a good mood recently:phew:

as @Taeun_vn_1stlove, now i wonder if knetz also talk about this couple. Or just i-netz that do analyze anything about them.. as we know that pics that taem posted was too clearly to suspect as lovestagram with naeun, isnt it? And many shawol also think that taem's pics in ig really bf material, :wub:just like he wanted to show to his gf that he was okay and had a fun time in USA:rolleyes:

Recently there was an article about them on Pann but Im not sure if its deleted already cuz as you know like magic the articles about them always disappear 

• LOL 2

37 minutes ago, shawapink22 said:

Okayy waaw :joy: i can't believe how obvious they can be!! Like waaw 

Here Naeun's reply to Taemin's "Happy Valentine's day"

3330138736_2_2_c57U64RT.jpg

Also, Naeun wearing LA T-shirt and Taemin in LA :DThis is the best  Valentine ever ^^

btw Taeun×Hei ...Enjoy :wub:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2