• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2019 at 12:04 PM, chantaljaey said:

@shawapink22

I am seriously liking how you are into all these pearl aqua dots on Naeun's ig posts these days.

I mean, you're speaking for us all. You speak our minds. I love it! :kiss_wink:

Hehe I'm so happy to do this and to be a part of this fandom :wub:These days there weren't a lot of things happening but I just saw taemin Instagram post today and I found a similar dot but that dot was white....

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Lo5GmHQTM/

We can see it beside taemin's leg. I don't know why it's white though :joy: maybe it's just a filter he put on his photo and it means nothing but as a taeun fan I had to search for meanings haha. So maybe white means something special in their relationship. Or maybe pink would be too obvious so he choose to put on white? :sweat_smile:  my delusional self is growing day by day with these two people :joy:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

And I found a weird bot saying that we should stop with our Taeun stuff. I was actually shocked to see that some people still don't want them together. It's been ages now! I thought people would finally accept. But I guess I was wrong, immature people will always be like that.

Here are some examples of what they say. But I just figured out that there are tons of bots like that on twitter. I tried to block as many as I could and tried to report them as spams. 

Spoiler

3325917610_2_3_kKh7sWNS.jpg

Spoiler

3325917600_2_3_EYrD5dQi.jpg

Spoiler

3325917592_1_3_O6AmjuOj.jpg

• Like 1

Ouwaaa!! Now I can finally respond to that Sunmi and Taemin shipper. I'm not saying that it's wrong to ship taemin and sunmi but that person had really immature comments on Taeun.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2JK8Wnh7No/?hl=fr

So today our hayoung has taken a picture with Sunmi!!!! That means only on thing to me. That Sunmi is really not in any kind of love relationship with taemin. Because if Sunmi was in a relationship with Taemin she would have never taken a picture with hayoung because it's too awkward to take a pic with the most closest member of your boyfriend ex WGM partner. And even if she is a sunbae I don't think that hayoung would have initiated a pic with Sunmi if she was in any kind of relationship with taemin. Because Naeun is one of her best friend. And Sunmi and Hayoung seem pretty close to each other and I have a theory that can explains their closeness. I guess that during the mama performance Taemin and Sunmi must have become friends due to their specific love for dancing so Taemin must have introduced Sunmi to Apink and his gf Naeun and that's probably from that moment that Sunmi supported Apink and now Hayoung~ 

So the post where Sunmi commented %% makes now more sense I think. But nothing is said or proven maybe everything I said was wrong but I'd like to think that way :D

• Like 1

Update on Naeun and Taemin :D Naeun for Adidas, as expected of our Nangnidas!

And here, Hayoung jealous of the members kiss scenes haha i can't even imagine her reaction to Naeun kiss scenes.

And Taeminie is currently busy preparing for SuperM debut, he did an insta live 2 days ago, with all the SuperM members. I guess Naeun didn't teach him how to use insta properly haha :joy: he was so cute though! 

Hayoungie said that she will have to prepare for Apink comeback, so we'll soon have a comeback!! I really wish that SuperM and Apink attend all award shows. We could possibly see a lot of things if we're lucky!:wub: by the way hayoung solo debut was amazing !

• Like 1
  • Love 1

shawapink22 thanks for your upload!

On 9/9/2019 at 10:40 AM, shawapink22 said:

And I found a weird bot saying that we should stop with our Taeun stuff. I was actually shocked to see that some people still don't want them together. It's been ages now! I thought people would finally accept. But I guess I was wrong, immature people will always be like that.

Here are some examples of what they say. But I just figured out that there are tons of bots like that on twitter. I tried to block as many as I could and tried to report them as spams. 

Reveal hidden contents

3325917610_2_3_kKh7sWNS.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

3325917600_2_3_EYrD5dQi.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

3325917592_1_3_O6AmjuOj.jpg

Frankly haters are really pathetic... we cannot really hope they'll eventually accept, it's more like wanting to ignore/ wanting to see what they really want. If they really were mature fans, they would not care much about shipping and stuff like that, if done respectfully, but they would only care to see if Taemin is happy or not regardless any other kind of shipping o theory etc. Anyway sometimes I wonder how much they really know Taemin to even deny the fact that he was sincere during WGM, I mean they should know he wasn't such a good actor to behave in that way, saying the things he said... that alone speaks volumes about their blindness... and all that couple stuff they have done during the years, the smiles, the looks... really it didn't take a genius to at least suspect it's not simple friendship.

On 9/10/2019 at 12:45 AM, shawapink22 said:

Ouwaaa!! Now I can finally respond to that Sunmi and Taemin shipper. I'm not saying that it's wrong to ship taemin and sunmi but that person had really immature comments on Taeun.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2JK8Wnh7No/?hl=fr

So today our hayoung has taken a picture with Sunmi!!!! That means only on thing to me. That Sunmi is really not in any kind of love relationship with taemin. Because if Sunmi was in a relationship with Taemin she would have never taken a picture with hayoung because it's too awkward to take a pic with the most closest member of your boyfriend ex WGM partner. And even if she is a sunbae I don't think that hayoung would have initiated a pic with Sunmi if she was in any kind of relationship with taemin. Because Naeun is one of her best friend. And Sunmi and Hayoung seem pretty close to each other and I have a theory that can explains their closeness. I guess that during the mama performance Taemin and Sunmi must have become friends due to their specific love for dancing so Taemin must have introduced Sunmi to Apink and his gf Naeun and that's probably from that moment that Sunmi supported Apink and now Hayoung~ 

So the post where Sunmi commented %% makes now more sense I think. But nothing is said or proven maybe everything I said was wrong but I'd like to think that way :D

I agree with you.  Really people shipping Taemin and Sunmi in my opinion are basing the ship on their really good chemistry on stage, but Sunmi is a woman that would probably look for a manlier man than Taemin (sorry taemin, you know I love you xD ), I believe they are just friends, and I suspect Sunmi support taeun all the way, so cute <3

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello guys, 

I'm a kpop fan since 2010. Girls' Generation was my ulti group but because of their friendly like brother-sister relationship with Shinee , I come to like them as well. WGM was really good. It was long ago since I saw it. I also ship them before but after wgm end/forced to end, I wasn't interested anymore because the anti"haters" just won't let them be/come near each other that why I gave up. Cuz I know how hard it was for both of them and their chance are zero. 

2019. Last week, I was bored and didn't have much drama to watch so, I rewatch a lot of things that I forgot. Then I come back to TAEUN WGM. I rewatch it and come to know a lot of them, I was researching like crazy and got really pretty much delu after knowing about their couple items/ the bracelet/rings etc.

After watching Taeun FMV and Taemin self wrote song + lyrics I come to realise that things make a lot of sense. I think Taemin wrote this lyrics from their WGM to after WGM. When you follow the order from his solo debut song to now, you will know that every lyrics he wrote are for naeun. I dunno if I'm being possesed by taeun fmv, fans / delulu shipper.....

SM always want their artist to got a stable fanbase first before let them wrote their own lyrics/song + aprove them. That why this come late. But after you know the timeline from wgm to now, you will know what I mean. After their WGM end, Taemin got paired with Mina from girls day for sbs mircale parody. Naeun was there too. Maybe they were confused with their feeling at that time. Because both of them didn't have much experince about dating etc. That why day and night sound like they broke up. But If you put this song on the timeline after wgm end, you will know that there's a gap between 2014 to 2015. I think this was the time that they come to love/date each other? Because the silver bracelet

popped up? I think we will know more when he release a new self wrote song.~ All taeun shipper should try to rewatch fmv with lyrics from his song. 

I think Taemin want to make panda and shawol know that the one he loves is naeun, thing won't change. And after I saw Taeyang married hyorin, I wish both of them the same thing. I read this forum, people give me pretty much a lot of idea that they are still together. They also hinted a lot. I just come to realise this now so I wrote this to share my experince with you guys. I hope you guys come to understand my meaning. I want us to support them, as long as they didn't date someone, we should continue being a loyal shipper. I also will not stop and support them when they date another person but it will be sad for my heart when I know that. I just wish them happiness + loyal lover, and not some sad bad end like another couple that happend this year.

Thanks for reading~

• Like 6
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, bwithfai said:

SM always want their artist to got a stable fanbase first before let them wrote their own lyrics/song + aprove them. That why this come late. But after you know the timeline from wgm to now, you will know what I mean. After their WGM end, Taemin got paired with Mina from girls day for sbs mircale parody. Naeun was there too. Maybe they were confused with their feeling at that time. Because both of them didn't have much experince about dating etc. That why day and night sound like they broke up. But If you put this song on the timeline after wgm end, you will know that there's a gap between 2014 to 2015. I think this was the time that they come to love/date each other? Because the silver bracelet

popped up? I think we will know more when he release a new self wrote song.~ All taeun shipper should try to rewatch fmv with lyrics from his song. 

I think Taemin want to make panda and shawol know that the one he loves is naeun, thing won't change. And after I saw Taeyang married hyorin, I wish both of them the same thing. I read this forum, people give me pretty much a lot of idea that they are still together. They also hinted a lot. I just come to realise this now so I wrote this to share my experince with you guys. I hope you guys come to understand my meaning. I want us to support them, as long as they didn't date someone, we should continue being a loyal shipper. I also will not stop and support them when they date another person but it will be sad for my heart when I know that. I just wish them happiness + loyal lover, and not some sad bad end like another couple that happend this year.

Thanks for reading~

Hello! I'm glad we can discuss theories, we love them and we will continue to support them, even if we will never know till the announce something (let's hope a weddind in a few years)^^
Since I listened to Day and Night I thought the same thing you did, and the same could be told about Soldier (written back in 2014, Taemin told in an interview that it was supposed to appear in his ACE minialbum, if I am not mistaken). Since Soldier had a very deep emotion in it, I started to think that maybe they broke up... but seeing the way they looked at each other, and also seeing Naeun keeping his pictures in her wallet, made me think Taemin just imagined a situation, the feelings of losing her by a mistake, and delivered mainly his desire to protect her as a soldier.
Listening to Day and Night, watching the MV set in Jeju Island of all places made me think that maybe something was happening during 2017, a really intense year for both of them: Naeun star in Psy video "New face" and get to be known from all around the world. Taemin prepare the second solo album "Move-ing" and get worldwide reaction to his title track performance video. So I was wondering if something happened before writing Day and night (end of 2017).
What we do know is that the song was written and produced in a very short period, that was said from Taemin in an interview. still the lyrics talk about him being seen with someone else... that was so specific I really thought it was a song written based on his personal life. Also, maybe I am too imaginative, but I got a feeling that Taemin was more off than usual during that year, during shows he looked more silent and less smiley than I rememberd, that's why I suspected that if something was cut between them, it was around the beginning of 2017.

But! I've seen some other things, that made me think it still was possible they were an item... maybe other fellow shipper here remember some of them (I have to check if I can found them again)
p.s. not to forget the end of 2017 was a really tragic period for Taemin and Shinee with the death of their fellow member Jonghyun. I've noticed that Naeun, who was very active on ig, didn't post anything for two weeks soon after that day. I want to believe she was by Taemin side in that horrible moment... he needed all the love he could get to get through it.

edit: here one of the things I found, at minute 1.00 you can see the fans of the First Love sent flowers and a teddy bear (with sunflowers on it) even in 2017 and Naeun showed the teddy bear on stage!
I understand that it was a gift, but she didn't have to encourage the ship if she had a breakup. That's one the things that made me realize that maybe they were still togheter but maybe They could not meet much.

• Like 2

On 9/16/2019 at 6:49 AM, bwithfai said:

Hello guys, 

I'm a kpop fan since 2010. Girls' Generation was my ulti group but because of their friendly like brother-sister relationship with Shinee , I come to like them as well. WGM was really good. It was long ago since I saw it. I also ship them before but after wgm end/forced to end, I wasn't interested anymore because the anti"haters" just won't let them be/come near each other that why I gave up. Cuz I know how hard it was for both of them and their chance are zero. 

Would you believe me if I tell you that the first time I watched WGM of TAEUN I find it boring? It was at episode one wherein they were too shy to even interact with each other. But then again I wasn't expecting too much from them since Taemin "was" my least favorite in SHINee. Naeun was my bias long before though. The only reason I had to re-watch WGM of TAEUN was b/c of the tragedy that SHINee went thru (and are still going thru). Yes, it was when Jong departed from this world. :( but anyways, let's not dwell on it too much I am starting to get sad now. 

2019. Last week, I was bored and didn't have much drama to watch so, I rewatch a lot of things that I forgot. Then I come back to TAEUN WGM. I rewatch it and come to know a lot of them, I was researching like crazy and got really pretty much delu after knowing about their couple items/ the bracelet/rings etc.

I too was so crazy researching about the two at first but I guess now I've calmed down. But whenever a new obvious hint comes out I go crazy over again. This shipping is tiring my heart. I keep squealing over things that aren't even sure yet but I can sense they are damn real.. so... talk about too obvious items that are coupley. 

After their WGM end, Taemin got paired with Mina from girls day for sbs mircale parody. Naeun was there too. Maybe they were confused with their feeling at that time. Because both of them didn't have much experince about dating etc. That why day and night sound like they broke up. But If you put this song on the timeline after wgm end, you will know that there's a gap between 2014 to 2015. I think this was the time that they come to love/date each other? Because the silver bracelet

popped up?

I strongly think that Taemin got paired with Girl's Day Minah was b/c he mentioned Girl's Day during his visit at the Apink Dorm. Note that the parody was shot around the time of WGM filming. Taemin mentioning Girl's Day at that episode (Episode 17) around Apink could just be random but publicity of the mention hit big especially that Naeun was disliked by many Taemints/Shawols. So what the production of that event did was to pair them up (Taem and Minah). Also the parody filming of the hug scene of Taem and Minah happened on the same day when Taem filmed WGM with Naeun on that MBC date episode (SHINee ajubunims of Naeun).

I agree with you. There really has a gap around 2014 - 2015. Many TAEUNIANS think the same way as well. 2014 was the start of the adjustment period of the two from making the couple thing on broadcast into a real one. From REEL to a REAL one.

The silver bracelet is the biggest hint ever in the TAEUN Land! I don't buy anything saying that it's just a coincidence b/c it's way too identical and if you think about it, Naeun is avoiding any bad publicity to protect her image as the center and her Apink members so why wear an identical one to Taem's silver bracelet? So its bottomline IT'S FROM TAEMIN. period. Don't forget that Taeming might have given it to her not just b/c she is his GF but he gave it to her to give her greater strength to be able to live in the kind of industry they're in. And they share the same faith (catholic) so it's no surprise. 

On 9/16/2019 at 6:49 AM, bwithfai said:

I think Taemin want to make panda and shawol know that the one he loves is naeun, thing won't change. And after I saw Taeyang married hyorin, I wish both of them the same thing. I read this forum, people give me pretty much a lot of idea that they are still together. They also hinted a lot. I just come to realise this now so I wrote this to share my experince with you guys. I hope you guys come to understand my meaning. I want us to support them, as long as they didn't date someone, we should continue being a loyal shipper. I also will not stop and support them when they date another person.

Thanks for reading~

Yes! He obviously loves her. Taeminnie loves Nangnie. :heart:

Oh btw... Welcome to the TAEUN LAND! :star:

7 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

Hello! I'm glad we can discuss theories, we love them and we will continue to support them, even if we will never know till the announce something (let's hope a weddind in a few years)^^

the feelings of losing her by a mistake, and delivered mainly his desire to protect her as a soldier.

p.s. not to forget the end of 2017 was a really tragic period for Taemin and Shinee with the death of their fellow member Jonghyun. I've noticed that Naeun, who was very active on ig, didn't post anything for two weeks soon after that day. I want to believe she was by Taemin side in that horrible moment... he needed all the love he could get to get through it.

edit: here one of the things I found, at minute 1.00 you can see the fans of the First Love sent flowers and a teddy bear (with sunflowers on it) even in 2017 and Naeun showed the teddy bear on stage!
I understand that it was a gift, but she didn't have to encourage the ship if she had a breakup. That's one the things that made me realize that maybe they were still togheter but maybe They could not meet much.

He's long said that he wanted to protect her. The Japanese TAEUNIANS gave Naeun that and she pointed it out b/c they are together. That's exactly my thought as well.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 9/13/2019 at 9:46 PM, lallinachan_ said:

shawapink22 thanks for your upload!

Frankly haters are really pathetic... we cannot really hope they'll eventually accept, it's more like wanting to ignore/ wanting to see what they really want. If they really were mature fans, they would not care much about shipping and stuff like that, if done respectfully, but they would only care to see if Taemin is happy or not regardless any other kind of shipping o theory etc. Anyway sometimes I wonder how much they really know Taemin to even deny the fact that he was sincere during WGM, I mean they should know he wasn't such a good actor to behave in that way, saying the things he said... that alone speaks volumes about their blindness... and all that couple stuff they have done during the years, the smiles, the looks... really it didn't take a genius to at least suspect it's not simple friendship.

I agree with you.  Really people shipping Taemin and Sunmi in my opinion are basing the ship on their really good chemistry on stage, but Sunmi is a woman that would probably look for a manlier man than Taemin (sorry taemin, you know I love you xD ), I believe they are just friends, and I suspect Sunmi support taeun all the way, so cute <3

Exactly ! Some Taemints are very narrow minded and they think that Taemin belongs to them like he was an object!<_<  They only wanna see what they want to see and only wanna believe what they want to believe! That's why they will never accept Taeun.

These days fans are more and more open in dating matters, like with jihyo and daniel or even with kai and jennie. I just hope that if Taemin and Naeun reveal that they were dating all those years people don't come and say hateful things about them like they did when baekhyun and taeyeon dated. 

Haha yes i'm pretty sure that Sunmi support Taeun all the way :wub: 

On 9/16/2019 at 9:12 PM, lallinachan_ said:

thank you a lot for this video, give me a lot of courage to ship them even harder. Yes I was surprised that she pointed and the teddy bear was so obviously a hint for us taeun shipper to continue. Now everything makes sense why he got paired up with mina.

19 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

The silver bracelet is the biggest hint ever in the TAEUN Land! I don't buy anything saying that it's just a coincidence b/c it's way too identical and if you think about it, Naeun is avoiding any bad publicity to protect her image as the center and her Apink members so why wear an identical one to Taem's silver bracelet? So its bottomline IT'S FROM TAEMIN. period. Don't forget that Taeming might have given it to her not just b/c she is his GF but he gave it to her to give her greater strength to be able to live in the kind of industry they're in. And they share the same faith (catholic) so it's no surprise. 

Yes! He obviously loves her. Taeminnie loves Nangnie. :heart:

Oh btw... Welcome to the TAEUN LAND! :star:

He's long said that he wanted to protect her. The Japanese TAEUNIANS gave Naeun that and she pointed it out b/c they are together. That's exactly my thought as well.

5 hours ago, shawapink22 said:

Exactly ! Some Taemints are very narrow minded and they think that Taemin belongs to them like he was an object!<_<  They only wanna see what they want to see and only wanna believe what they want to believe! That's why they will never accept Taeun.

These days fans are more and more open in dating matters, like with jihyo and daniel or even with kai and jennie. I just hope that if Taemin and Naeun reveal that they were dating all those years people don't come and say hateful things about them like they did when baekhyun and taeyeon dated. 

Haha yes i'm pretty sure that Sunmi support Taeun all the way :wub: 

yeah I think its good that he gives her. Everytime she need courage, that bracelet will help and protect her, that what I love, they got trust in each other. It's also good thing. Some unreal fans who only love taemin but do not support relationship should just go and those who support his dream, music and love should stay for a long time. I hope I can see them got married, have kids and do a show "The Return of Superman" with their kids. I would really love it and also be happy that such a relationship still exist. 1 true love for both of them. 

I'm happy for jihyo and daniel that they didnt get bashed much like taeyeon and baekhyun. I was really hurt when Taeyeon was apologized to all her fans and even exo-l. I just wish all the idol can have fans that understand them. 

SuperM gonna debut and taemin will be hella busy but I hope he got more international fans that support him and his music + relationship. K-Fans/Taemints are too hardcore, cannot predict what gonna happend when the news comes out. I hope they got international fans as a big support cuz we aren't that narrow minded when its comes to love+dating. 

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:03 PM, chantaljaey said:

Also the parody filming of the hug scene of Taem and Minah happened on the same day when Taem filmed WGM with Naeun on that MBC date episode (SHINee ajubunims of Naeun).

Really? how because both seem to be recorded at night, the buck hug with Minha and the date at the MBC roof top building.

I love to pick your brain, you know a lot about our couple :wub:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bwithfai said:

SuperM gonna debut and taemin will be hella busy but I hope he got more international fans that support him and his music + relationship. K-Fans/Taemints are too hardcore, cannot predict what gonna happend when the news comes out. I hope they got international fans as a big support cuz we aren't that narrow minded when its comes to love+dating. 

You are totally correct. We realize idols are human too with feeling and needs. If they fall in love we celebrate.  I will party so hard the day Naeun and Taemin become official. I think it will be one of the happiest days of my life because it will be confirmation to haters that love can conquer all.

• Like 1

Guys, I just saw Naeun post something on her IG Stories, isn't this the church that taemin photocard show on WGM? Naeun Church (i dunno how to "insert image from url, its not working so I make a link to imgur") It's today 18.09.2019 18:52 (around 18:00 she was posting)

am I mistakes or was somewhere else? I dunno, its just remember it lol

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, dbernal10 said:

Really? how because both seem to be recorded at night, the buck hug with Minha and the date at the MBC roof top building.

I love to pick your brain, you know a lot about our couple :wub:

I actually have read a lot of good things in the first thread. Everything not really.. I mean most things I know are from the first thread. I actually believe in it because the members posted it around that time (2013). Notice Taemin's outfit (white) was the same clothing as the backhug scene with Minah. And that gondola episode. Notice how Naeun was all affectionate with Taemin? That was after they had a press conference of the parodies. Some fans think that Naeun has to be more forward with HER man as to show to everyone that he is hers and hers alone. Fans suspected that Naeun realized how much Taemin means to her after seeing him so close with another woman (Minah). And if you haven't noticed it Taemin actually impersonated Wooyoung's line in the Wooyoung-Naeun parody of the Master's Sun (gondola episode). That solidified my belief that episode was shot after the parody conference with Taemin-Minah and Wooyoung-Naeun as leads. 

And do you think producers of that parody were clueless about TaEun's chemistry on broadcast? No! I think they paired up Taemin with Minah and Naeun with another guy because it will get am impact. Marketing. Publicity if that's what u call that. They knew Taemin and Naeun got something deeper than just what we saw on TV so for audience impact what they did was to pair them up with other people. It worked!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guys! Apink was just added to Day 2 of K-Culture Festa. And guess who is also performing on Day 2??? TAEMIN! That means they are going to be together backstage! *hyperventilating* We might see our baby cheese dancing to Apink songs again. I'm praying so hard for Indo Taeunians to come through with the fancams!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@bwithfai OMG HAHAHA I TOALLY UNDERSTAND U !!!! unlike you I was not exactly an avid kpop fan until this year(taeun kinda sucked me in) !! But the moment I watch taeun wgm I was like HOW COULD I MISS THIS IN THE PAST! I’m a sucker for romance hahaa and watched the Chinese version of WGM but taeun was the only couple that made me feel that the chemistry is real !!! 

The first week I found out abt taeun I went crazy haha going on threads and insta and all diff sources to catch up with the couple hahaha 

• Like 2