New TaEun vid guys~

@Soul Welcome to the TaEun thread! 

The face of Taemin was like, alright I am single in public but dating in private since you're public so i am still single you know".

And his members were like, "we are but we don't know with Taemin though".

I say, let's just pretend we believe him. Aigoo~ Taemin-ah~ continuously saying he is single when clearly he's totally not! LOL :joy: (inserts Naeun's line: I'm so sick of lying...)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 10/13/2019 at 1:53 PM, lallinachan_ said:

Hello taeun comrades!
I also think Taemin got to improve his english with Naeun help, hehehe (wishful thinking but it is a good guess).

I was thinking about the eXtracam episodes based on Taemin life, back in middle 2017, during the Off sick concert... did you watch those episodes? There is a scene where his closest friends (Kai included) have to spill some of Taemin secrets. One of them (Timoteo) get to talk first, and mention a secret related to the Church... At first I didn't pay attention, but later I was wondering... What secret could be related to Church that got Taemin laughing but worried, asking to not mention that one...
conclusion: I really think it was about an important event happened in Church, yeah I am talking about a wedding (I can't find something else that could not be mentioned).
Also, the fact that Taemin house seems top secret, is a little suspicious. Even the other SHInee members got to show something during their special in 2018, for their comeback: we see Minho's and Key's house, we see Onew's car probably parked outside his house, but the leader is carring already Taemin in his car, so we don't see anything about the maknae house.

Of course it's just a guess, he probably really care for his privacy, and for good reasons, but still... I keep wondering if they are living together as a married couple now, heheh!^^ <3

The suspicion started in that show at the end of 2016, when they misured Taemin heartbeat that went crazy at the mention of a "wife". Then Naeun in a weekly idol episode that checked the status "married"... come on! I would never make such a mistake xD
so here my 2 cents, what do you think? wishful thinking? maybe <3 xDDD

here the episode, the scene is around minute 23.00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw-CgWWsnps&list=PLr9bzgGbDbA668hSgagsoHUDRaS4xg8Jf&index=7

But you all, Taeun shippers, need to leave TaeMin alone. He is not dating with Naeun, coincidences exists, also there are many "proof" taeun that are REALLY delulu. 

I'm not gonna leave hate about TaEun here, because I'm not like that, but they are not dating and I know for sure. But well, people can believe they want to believe. 

TaeMin is dating with someone else (and probably Naeun too, but I don't know about her, so...) and its very annoying see so many rumors from fans about a couple that only were coworkers. Srsly, people, calm down. 

1 hour ago, CatMeow said:

But you all, Taeun shippers, need to leave TaeMin alone. He is not dating with Naeun, coincidences exists, also there are many "proof" taeun that are REALLY delulu. 

I'm not gonna leave hate about TaEun here, because I'm not like that, but they are not dating and I know for sure. But well, people can believe they want to believe. 

TaeMin is dating with someone else (and probably Naeun too, but I don't know about her, so...) and its very annoying see so many rumors from fans about a couple that only were coworkers. Srsly, people, calm down. 

I understand your sentiments dear. :)

If I may ask are you a Taemint? Shawol in general? 

"Proof" about TAEUN. Delulu.

Would u care to tell us what we don't know? I am being objective here honestly. 

I know you quoted another person but I just want to know where you're coming from to be able to say that Taemin is dating someone else and not Naeun.

Honestly dear if I may add. You really can't calm ALL people down if that's what they believe in. 

As much as you love Taemin is dating that someone you know, it's the same thing as TAEUN shippers believing that he is dating Naeun. 

And if ever (well obviously you're annoyed with us) you wanna push in the "coincidences exist", yes of course it does exist, but TAEUN shippers in general believe it's too much of coincidences that keep linking the two. It's been happening over the years. Just my two cents btw. :smile: I intend no harm by this. Feel free to state your side, TaEunians are willing to listen. Thanks for opening up to us. Appreciated. :star:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CatMeow said:

I know it's been a hell of a week, Taemints and shawols are hurting and everybody seems to be an enemy, pointing to Taemin, To superM, To SM, it's hard, i know, i have been crying non stop for that. But these people are (sorry for the expression) a bunch of lovely, cute and calm beings, so please be polite to them. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, CatMeow said:

You do realize that this is literally a shippers' thread? Why even create an account and come here to this secluded place to push your opinion on others? I mean, no one is forcing you to believe in anything you don't want to. The same goes in the other direction as well though. Also, it's not like shippers are forcing their idols to date (a certain person). I mean how could they? They simply say these people dating is a possibility and that the they look good together. It's more like a compliment. Besides, if Taemin or Naeun are really dating other people so be it. I for one would still be happy for them.  
Honestly though, it's not like you are presenting facts to anyone with your post. You just make statements and tell people off. That's even less "evidence" than what shippers usually talk about. Lastly, if you know better, nice for you. Then be happy with that an be on your way. 

@chantaljaey thank you for the warm welcome!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, CatMeow said:

Ok so to be very honest...I agree with you in that some of the quoted coincidences by taeun supporters can be a bit farfetched. For example the recent vid of taemin saying "Marcella" which I think is probably him just saying the name of the fan. Also maybe not all the couple items people have spotted are their couple items...but also...when people post about this they themselves do admit by saying something like "i'm being delulu..." In the end, most of us don't know 100% if these things are hints. However I have reason to believe and there appears to be some rather objective proof that they are still dating at least end of 2018 and early 2019. I'm open to proof that suggests otherwise but as of now, my analysis seems to push me towards the fact that they are together.

What I'm really interested in knowing is...(just hear me out)...let's say they do announce they are dating or they are exposed to be dating. Will you support it? Also if you know other taemin supporters, I'm curious to know what their stance on it is. Will they support whoever Taemin likes? I'm curious because for me, I would absolutely love it if taeun are together but in the unfortunate event that one day they do announce their other half and it's not each other, I'll be sad but I'll support it...it's their lives anyways. Hopefully others can do the same. :)

• Love 2

As a Shawol and a Taemint I can tell you that most of Shawols will be OK with the boys dating someone. Recently (in ANAN) he said that doesn't see himself marrying someone and having kids until 40s more or less. Lot of shawols were joking that they will see him as a baby, a baby father, but a baby, so possible if he dates someone Shawols will be mama-bear with him for a while. Taemin has suffered a lot so they a little bit protective, but I'm not afraid of them. Taemints Akgaes, the new ones that enter after Move, will be I think more problematic, than shawols.

Not a question for me, but hey, wanted to write my point of view too. :) 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Ok so to be very honest...I agree with you in that some of the quoted coincidences by taeun supporters can be a bit farfetched. For example the recent vid of taemin saying "Marcella" which I think is probably him just saying the name of the fan. Also maybe not all the couple items people have spotted are their couple items...but also...when people post about this they themselves do admit by saying something like "i'm being delulu..." In the end, most of us don't know 100% if these things are hints. However I have reason to believe and there appears to be some rather objective proof that they are still dating at least end of 2018 and early 2019. I'm open to proof that suggests otherwise but as of now, my analysis seems to push me towards the fact that they are together.

What I'm really interested in knowing is...(just hear me out)...let's say they do announce they are dating or they are exposed to be dating. Will you support it? Also if you know other taemin supporters, I'm curious to know what their stance on it is. Will they support whoever Taemin likes? I'm curious because for me, I would absolutely love it if taeun are together but in the unfortunate event that one day they do announce their other half and it's not each other, I'll be sad but I'll support it...it's their lives anyways. Hopefully others can do the same. :)

I agree about that some of the believed to-be hints are just nothing but since we wanted to push it in, it becomes a hint (no one is forcing anyone anyways) already. The MARiCELLA incident. Yes again... it just so happened that the fan's name is MARiCELLA. I don't and won't question any TAEUN shipper for being delulu on that though coz it makes the TAEUN heart more lively. I guess TAEUN shippers just become too much in reading and analyzing situations is also because at times TAEUN lack hints that we always crave for. So I understand others 100%. Even some far-fetched situations occur I may not agree with it but I don't opposed with those people either. I just let them be. It's just like if wherever TAEUN ship heads to, I will be ready. Maybe not 100% ready but I still will prepare for it. Nothing is certain after all.

Same here. I am open to anything that points to the other side of the coin. I am saying that even it might hurt me big time b/c I love them so much together if they are not really together after all this time so be it. 

That's a good point right there dear. I am also curious as to how Taemints (anti TAEUN) will accept it. Still a lot of them hate WGM and Naeun. Anyways, after having said all these, who ever they end up to it's fine but of course it would be the greatest if they end up with each other. Together forever. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, tmint said:

As a Shawol and a Taemint I can tell you that most of Shawols will be OK with the boys dating someone. Recently (in ANAN) he said that doesn't see himself marrying someone and having kids until 40s more or less. Lot of shawols were joking that they will see him as a baby, a baby father, but a baby, so possible if he dates someone Shawols will be mama-bear with him for a while. Taemin has suffered a lot so they a little bit protective, but I'm not afraid of them. Taemints Akgaes, the new ones that enter after Move, will be I think more problematic, than shawols.

Not a question for me, but hey, wanted to write my point of view too. :) 

that's good to hear that they are ok with them dating someone :) 

but do you know their stance on taemin dating naeun specifically? or do they just avoid talking about her and wgm in general.

The majority of the fandom doesn't understand why Taeuns (Taeun supporters/stans?) are supporting the idea of them together after so many years. They don't think that Naeun and Taemin have so many conections to think that they are together and think that everything in WGM was scripted.

Shawolsdon't really talk about it, not avoiding the idea, they just don't think that is real, so they don't bother.  they quote something like "They are there after so many years?!" or something like that and jump to something else. But I can't about all the fandom of course, k-shawols and j-shawols are a little bit more mama-bear than I-Shawols. 

8 hours ago, CatMeow said:

Eh... is there a problem with my wishful thinking? No hate here too, but

I am not stalking Taemin, not even sending him any kind of message in his IG, so who are you to tell me to leave him alone? I actually really care about his happiness and wish him all the goodness the world can give him, and why should we calm down? Here is the place to spazz, I believe all fans, even you, have a place to fangirl freely. :blush:

I was admitting in the post that it is only speculation, wishful and harmless thinking, while you are here to tell us what to do, because you know better, without really giving us a proof or even a clue, nothing. If Taemin is dating someone else (and I am glad we agree on him dating) I will be a little sad, but if he chose another girl it means he is happy with that one girl, so I will give him my blessing, wishing for Naeun too the same happiness.

I personally believe that the rosary brecialet back in 2014, till 2018 was  a really strong clue that linked them, but still I do not say it’s 100% proof, just a 98%. So if you have proof, I am ready to “leave” this ship alone, If not, I really enjoy my respectful shipping them.

anyway I’d really like to know what you know, otherwise I will think it was just a little lie you said hoping to insert doubt in this thread.:smirk:

• Love 1

3 hours ago, TaeunLUV said:
the comments are just...Hasn't even been a week and fans don't learn ㅠㅠ ...leave some supportive comments Taeunians ♡

OMG! I am not trying to fuel the fire but it's so true. Not all but most talk about mental health awareness but were the very ones who bullied Naeun hard in the past. :hushed:

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 1

Do people want to just fight? Are they mad? Just bored? Please, I'm ashamed that we support the same idol on both sides. It is not worth fighting in there, nobody will listen to anyone until they calm themselfs. They are like a bunch of childs crying for attention.

• Like 1

I’d actually really like to see the proof of them not dating or dating someone else. If you do have proof wouldn’t it be better to share it...I mean I for one will sadly leave this ship if there’s actual proof they’re not together. In that case wouldn’t it be something you would prefer since you think we are delusional? By telling us you can reduce the number of taeun supporters (given what you say is true). Who is this other person that taemin is with and what are these clues that we are overlooking. 

Ill respect your decision if you decide not to tell us, but just know that if you don’t tell us we will continue with what we’re doing here peacefully.

Somehow I just find your words lacking some credibility...hopefully you’re not bluffing. While you claim we overlook some clues...perhaps you’re also overlooking some clues too. I really can’t justify those quick glances they have at each other, the awkwardness, and most importantly when she pointed at the wreath. I really don’t know how else these could be justified other than them dating. Please enlighten me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I still find it absurd how decided to enter a taeun thread to bash abt taeun..... think abt it an anti shinee fan entering a shinee page and bashing about them ? 

Plus we keep our views and opinions here in this chat so how do we offend you don’t even enter this thread? 

About you knowing the girl taemin date I’m sure we will be happy to know that taemin is dating and sad that taeun is not real but until that time comes where they announce their relationship you can’t exactly say we are being delu because you too are shipping him with some other idol and if you think about it you are just a “taemin and other girl shipper” so how different does that make you from us ? 

And let’s say he is really dating someone else and u guys have a thread how will you like it if someone here goes over to that thread to assert their views ? 

We taeun fans just used this platform for us to fangirl and I hope that you will respect this platform and allow us to fangirl just for our own sake. I for one will support them if they announce to be dating someone else because I believe it’s the idol choice to choose who to date 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, XamandaX said:

I still find it absurd how decided to enter a taeun thread to bash abt taeun..... think abt it an anti shinee fan entering a shinee page and bashing about them ? 

Plus we keep our views and opinions here in this chat so how do we offend you don’t even enter this thread? 

About you knowing the girl taemin date I’m sure we will be happy to know that taemin is dating and sad that taeun is not real but until that time comes where they announce their relationship you can’t exactly say we are being delu because you too are shipping him with some other idol and if you think about it you are just a “taemin and other girl shipper” so how different does that make you from us ? 

And let’s say he is really dating someone else and u guys have a thread how will you like it if someone here goes over to that thread to assert their views ? 

Exactly! She (I presumed she's a girl) had the nerve to enter here and tell us off? Like, seriously?! It was like she trespassed and threatened the lives of the owner of the house. At first I was trying to be neutral but it disappeared when she actually replied about laughing so hard at us when the truth comes out. Like, really girl? Where's that confidence coming from? Does she really know the entire truth? I mean, hey if you confront us with such confidence about Taemin dating someone else (another idol) present us the detailed 'facts'. Instead of breaking into the thread saying such not-so-good comments about the ship. What I am saying is, if she's so sure that TAEUN are not real give us the evidences that contradict to everything we've been believing for the past 6 years. And here's the thing, anti TAEUN fanclub has no right to demand from people to stop the ship just because they're tired of seeing people linking the two.

I love.. so much love the last question you've thrown.

What could have happened if someone from here or a TAEUN shipper goes to their thread and give out his/her views on the couple.

These antis just keep lurking here, they keep reading about TAEUN and signup just to say to stop all this. I remember someone on YT told the shippers to stop bothering Taemin b/c one factor that keeps Taemin so stress about is the TAEUN shipping. Like, wth! are u serious?! Are u Taemin? Do u run his life that you get so pressed about it? If you hate to watch it (TaEun vids) then simply don't. :warning:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I think we can put this topic to rest.

I have no malice towards that user. In the end, the truth will prevail. By discussing it more and showing discontent it implies we are affected by it and I don't want to give them that satisfaction that this thread is rattled by someone with a different opinion. Probably best to be the better person and just agree to disagree. It gives them more ammo against us if we continue ganging up on that user (show them we respect their opinion but disagree)...especially since he/she ?deleted the comment. If he/she did delete it I think that's admirable in a way...I'd like to see that action in a positive light in that the user didn't want to spread hate especially in light of recent events. I mean of course it would be best if the message wasn't typed at all but in the heat of the moment people could type emotional comments.

Better to just continue shipping happily ;) 

On another note, that stage we were waiting for in Indonesia...it's cancelled isn't it :( 

• Like 2