6 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Oooooh what a peefect coincidence. Or maybe she knew about it already. Our Nangni is so clever. 

Another thing... If u add the artist's birthyear it's actually equalled to Taemin's birthday (18).

So basically, it's Naeun's and Taemin's birthdates in one.

• Like 2

Someone (a family woman/man in Indonesia) sent Naeun a letter thanking her and Taemin for being in wgm back in 2013. It made her/him happy that TaEun's presence in one event is a gift for their 10th wedding anniversary. :love:  S/he even mentioned in the letter that many are suspecting the two to be dating until now.

• Like 3

I've been thinking a lot about them and rewatching a lot of their videos the past month.

I know that a lot of what we see on shows and such are not credible but I honestly think they are together. I'm torn between whether I want them to confirm it though. I want to know (like many others) that they are dating despite it not being any of my business because they made me believe in an "everlasting" love which I thought was impossible before...and so if they confirm it that would be nice. However, more of me wishes they won't confirm it or that dispatch never exposes them because if they are dating...whatever it is they're doing has been working up until now. I don't want any haters to break them up or anything. I'm sure if their love is strong haters won't get in the way but it adds unnecessary stress to their relationship. Also I guess there's beauty in not knowing...everyone can believe in their own perfect fantasy. Mine is that they're dating...haters' would be that they're not. I think if there is news of either of them dating someone that is not each other my fantasy would be shattered. I would definitely be sad but will continue supporting them. Actually...who am I to even say stuff like that...why does it matter if I support it or not...it's their life and I'm not entitled to their lives just because they are celebrities. Sigh...I'm just very conflicted haha..

Either way...given the many hints they've given us up until now...there is no way they're not dating...right? Anyways...that's just what I've been thinking a lot about recently..just wanted to air it out.

• Like 4

@Natalie totally understand how you feel!!!! I do hope that they will eventually confirm their relationship but I also am aware of the negative implications that comes with it ..... honestly most couples who are busted for dating or announced their relationship often end up in breakups with sources citing that they drifted .... if they are really dating(pretty sure that they are) I kinda hope that they will only announce when they are about to get married hahah !!!! 

But I believe that their relationship is true in any case hahah call me delusional but after watching so many of such dating reality show I honestly haven't seen any couple like them. Having said this think about the fact that they were just 19 iso 20 when they were in the show and by putting myself in their shoe it will be so difficult to not have feelings for someone when u are practically dating and texting during a span of like one year? But I just wanna say you are not alone hahah I I too believe that they are dating regardless of what others say we just need to wait till the official announcement :)

• Love 1

Taemin hanging out with SuperM members but he's busy texting away. Lol I love how Kai always teases and jokingly (maybe half truth) tries to "out" Taemin. Reminds me of that time Kai did a live and said that Taem doesnt hang out with them often anymore because he always stays at home and doesnt go out past 10. Lol 

• Love 2

is that the first time he was so blatantly asked whether he was single HAHAHAHA

he was like just smile just smile don't give anything away...but little does he know the back row basically outed them HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• LOL 2

They looked at Taemin because probably he is the master of lying when it comes to relationship talks. The guys wanted his expertise in lying. He always lies but I find it very interesting. Naeun always keeps a straight face saying she's single but she's totally NOT. Aigoo~ these two really! :lol:

Don't forget when Super Junior Ryeowook asked him about relationships and Taemin stuttered, RW really emphasized on why was he stuttering. LoL:sweat_smile: And guys RW is a Naeun fanboy.

• Like 1

Taemin better be quieter and just nods coz he might be on a hotter seat. LoL :lol:

To Mark: Of course we are curious! Super dead curious dear. If you only answer fans yes or no this would've ended two instances. Your career or your love life. :yum: and you've got to choose only one. Either you choose career and bid your love bye or choose her and bye career. Choose wisely. :warning: If you're damn famous you can't have the best of both worlds after all.

17 hours ago, shawapink22 said:

Omgg i can't stop laughing at how taemin is lying :joy: by the wayy i'm so happy for them!! Super M fighting!

I don't know all of SuperM members but who are the two guys right behind Taemin? I mean at his back... two of them actually looked at Taemin when they were asked about being single. It's funny really! :joy:

I only know the one on Taem's right was Kai, on his left was Baekhyun.

@Stephanie Lim

Don't u think it's about time that Naeun and Jennie have to be friends now coz their boyfriends are damn having a hard time denying everything and fans who monitor them consistently just LOL at everything, talk about romantic relationships - TaeKai - "I'm out of here!"

• LOL 1