Quantcast

8 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

OMG LOL I thought the same thing too! 

I thought it stands for “ I am Lee Taemin” but I like your idea better! :lol:

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, La Jcy said:

Hello my friend, what do you mean Saeun was teasing her?!! Please elaborate on that lol :w00t:

Saeun was asking her when was the pic taken and where Naeun was at that time. :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, La Jcy said:

I thought it stands for “ I am Lee Taemin” but I like your idea better! :lol:

It could really be the small letters L and M since he made a "ltm" as his name. Who knows he was consistent enough to bravely put the L and M together. He wanted fans to think (which I did) it as LEE MIN but it's actually a LEE MARCELLA. Uwu~ this babycheese is so cunning! :lol:

Naeun was even teasing fans way back of that VLTN post during White Day in Korea. She covered the VL which shows the letters T and N only. Even Taemin had a necklace during a performance with a pendant T and N. The letters weren't that clear but most fans read it as T and N put together. And haters still think they are not dating? Oh c'mon! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

Naeun was even teasing fans way back of that VLTN post during White Day in Korea. She covered the VL which shows the letters T and N only. Even Taemin had a necklace during a performance with a pendant T and N. The letters weren't that clear but most fans read it as T and N put together. And haters still think they are not dating? Oh c'mon! :rolleyes:

Oh yes yes we talked about that before. I'm so impressed with Taeunian memory. 

Just a little memory to make our hearts flutter. These two are definitely fated for each other, just like the sunflower is to the sun. 

• Love 2

17 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@shawapink22 omg! your imagination is shaking our TaEun hearts! I didn't think of that! :ph34r: That's so cute if that's what he meant when he made his IG name. :wub: Coz he is a LEE after all and Marcella is right on Naeun's baptismal certificate. OMG! It's crazy yet so uwu-worthy! I thought that Taemin just omitted his TAE (first name) and just named himself as LEE MIN but the LEE MARCELLA makes sense too! I love how you think fam~ :lol:

:joy::wub: I wish so much that it's true! 

Doesn't this remind you of that wgm photo shoot? 

5 years ago hmm? ^_^ 

Why were you so inspired 5 years ago, Taeminnie? Happy 5th anniversary! 

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:19 PM, chantaljaey said:

Yeah I remember both times. I love them so much :wub:

• Like 1

Spoiler

Happy Birthday to Naeun's unnie, JUNG EUNJI!!! 

Happy EunJi day pandas!!! :kiss_wink:

#TodayIsEunJiDayAugust18

• Like 1