3 hours ago, La Jcy said:

I thought it stands for “ I am Lee Taemin” but I like your idea better! :lol:

It could really be the small letters L and M since he made a "ltm" as his name. Who knows he was consistent enough to bravely put the L and M together. He wanted fans to think (which I did) it as LEE MIN but it's actually a LEE MARCELLA. Uwu~ this babycheese is so cunning! :lol:

Naeun was even teasing fans way back of that VLTN post during White Day in Korea. She covered the VL which shows the letters T and N only. Even Taemin had a necklace during a performance with a pendant T and N. The letters weren't that clear but most fans read it as T and N put together. And haters still think they are not dating? Oh c'mon! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

Naeun was even teasing fans way back of that VLTN post during White Day in Korea. She covered the VL which shows the letters T and N only. Even Taemin had a necklace during a performance with a pendant T and N. The letters weren't that clear but most fans read it as T and N put together. And haters still think they are not dating? Oh c'mon! :rolleyes:

Oh yes yes we talked about that before. I'm so impressed with Taeunian memory. 

Just a little memory to make our hearts flutter. These two are definitely fated for each other, just like the sunflower is to the sun. 

• Love 2

17 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@shawapink22 omg! your imagination is shaking our TaEun hearts! I didn't think of that! :ph34r: That's so cute if that's what he meant when he made his IG name. :wub: Coz he is a LEE after all and Marcella is right on Naeun's baptismal certificate. OMG! It's crazy yet so uwu-worthy! I thought that Taemin just omitted his TAE (first name) and just named himself as LEE MIN but the LEE MARCELLA makes sense too! I love how you think fam~ :lol:

:joy::wub: I wish so much that it's true! 

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:19 PM, chantaljaey said:

Yeah I remember both times. I love them so much :wub:

• Like 1

Our Naeun seems to be in such a good mood in L.A!! I'm so happy to see her happy like that. She literally posted more than 20 photos in one day :wub: I remarked that there were more pearl aqua color dots on her photos!! Like the one were we could see Shinee official colour on one of her cheek! 

3325430740_2_3_vEWtfTkO.jpg

3325430728_2_3_a2SuUJdr.jpg

3325430626_2_2_7yaSNJeM.jpg

Our Naeun has become bolder :joy:

• LOL 1

Hello taeun comrades!
I'm here to ask other questions^^
I've watched the video you posted here, and other too. I was wondering what could be your opinion about 3 things happened in the past:

1) The song "soldier" written by Taemin in 2016, that seems very sad, and talks about a mistake he made, saying he have to let her go and ending with the wish to be forever together... Do you think it was inspired by something that happend between them? could it be related to the stares he directed to Naeun during 2016 Golden Disk Award, to me it was a very particular moment, he is usually ignoring her, but in that moment he was watching her like he tought never to be able to see her...

2) What do you think about Naeun saying in 2018 that she wished to be contacted in instagram to date someone?

3) Lastly, to end in a good note, do you think they are already married? I suspect yes, they might have had a little separation during the beginning of 2016 (see question n 1), but seeing Taemin react to the word "wife" during that show at the end of 2017, is a bit telling in my opinion. If he were just dating he would not react to the word wife like he did.
Same for Naeun that in a show (maybe in 2018, maybe weekly idol) checked the status "married" as a mistake... xD how can someone make such a mistake, come on! So i suspect they are married, or maybe I can say I really wish thet tied the knot^^ call me delusional <3

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@lallinachan_hey hey these are my personal opinions yah so erm obviously I can't cfm anything

1. Other than soldier I think his other songs were abt breakups as well and many speculate that they broke and stuff but I saw a taeun video ytd and it translated the lyrics. From the lyrics it seems like he is asking for forgiveness and I mean we also saw interactions after 2016 so I'm pretty sure they are back tgt? In apink showtime where the members teased her with the I'm in love song and also bout the photo in her wallet this was in 2014.During one of apink reality show pink put ur hands up there was this part where she said hyeri art valley and eunji was kinda freaking out and stuff and that was in 2018 . so I'm thinking they broke but got back tgt 

2.Maybe its just a cover ? I'm not sure hahahah 

3. Same here hahah I rely hope that they are married and there are sources that say they live in the same area and both are not staying in dorms hahah. But I'm thinking that They are engaged ? its hard to they they are so private with their lives hahahah

• Like 3