Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3 hours ago, La Jcy said:

Hello my friend, what do you mean Saeun was teasing her?!! Please elaborate on that lol :w00t:

Saeun was asking her when was the pic taken and where Naeun was at that time. :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, La Jcy said:

I thought it stands for “ I am Lee Taemin” but I like your idea better! :lol:

It could really be the small letters L and M since he made a "ltm" as his name. Who knows he was consistent enough to bravely put the L and M together. He wanted fans to think (which I did) it as LEE MIN but it's actually a LEE MARCELLA. Uwu~ this babycheese is so cunning! :lol:

Naeun was even teasing fans way back of that VLTN post during White Day in Korea. She covered the VL which shows the letters T and N only. Even Taemin had a necklace during a performance with a pendant T and N. The letters weren't that clear but most fans read it as T and N put together. And haters still think they are not dating? Oh c'mon! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

Naeun was even teasing fans way back of that VLTN post during White Day in Korea. She covered the VL which shows the letters T and N only. Even Taemin had a necklace during a performance with a pendant T and N. The letters weren't that clear but most fans read it as T and N put together. And haters still think they are not dating? Oh c'mon! :rolleyes:

Oh yes yes we talked about that before. I'm so impressed with Taeunian memory. 

Just a little memory to make our hearts flutter. These two are definitely fated for each other, just like the sunflower is to the sun. 

• Love 2

17 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@shawapink22 omg! your imagination is shaking our TaEun hearts! I didn't think of that! :ph34r: That's so cute if that's what he meant when he made his IG name. :wub: Coz he is a LEE after all and Marcella is right on Naeun's baptismal certificate. OMG! It's crazy yet so uwu-worthy! I thought that Taemin just omitted his TAE (first name) and just named himself as LEE MIN but the LEE MARCELLA makes sense too! I love how you think fam~ :lol:

:joy::wub: I wish so much that it's true! 

Doesn't this remind you of that wgm photo shoot? 

5 years ago hmm? ^_^ 

Why were you so inspired 5 years ago, Taeminnie? Happy 5th anniversary! 

• Like 1

Today is Taemin's 5th Solo debut anniversary. What's the color of Taemin's album during MOVE era btw? RED. Ah jinjja~ :P

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:19 PM, chantaljaey said:

Yeah I remember both times. I love them so much :wub:

• Like 1

Spoiler

Happy Birthday to Naeun's unnie, JUNG EUNJI!!! 

Happy EunJi day pandas!!! :kiss_wink:

#TodayIsEunJiDayAugust18

• Like 1

Our Naeun seems to be in such a good mood in L.A!! I'm so happy to see her happy like that. She literally posted more than 20 photos in one day :wub: I remarked that there were more pearl aqua color dots on her photos!! Like the one were we could see Shinee official colour on one of her cheek! 

3325430740_2_3_vEWtfTkO.jpg

3325430728_2_3_a2SuUJdr.jpg

3325430626_2_2_7yaSNJeM.jpg

Our Naeun has become bolder :joy:

• LOL 1

OMGGG!!  In today's photos too!!! 

3325473950_2_3_PDVRcoTp.jpg

3325473960_2_3_UfYIxQFl.jpg

-_- something is going on with these pearl aqua blue dots :D Naeun what are those? :rolleyes:

• Love 1

@shawapink22

I am seriously liking how you are into all these pearl aqua dots on Naeun's ig posts these days.

I mean, you're speaking for us all. You speak our minds. I love it! :kiss_wink:

• Love 1

Look at this sweetie, smiling from ear to ear while checking his phone. Who are you contacting after your performance, hmmm?

• LOL 1

Hello taeun comrades!
I'm here to ask other questions^^
I've watched the video you posted here, and other too. I was wondering what could be your opinion about 3 things happened in the past:

1) The song "soldier" written by Taemin in 2016, that seems very sad, and talks about a mistake he made, saying he have to let her go and ending with the wish to be forever together... Do you think it was inspired by something that happend between them? could it be related to the stares he directed to Naeun during 2016 Golden Disk Award, to me it was a very particular moment, he is usually ignoring her, but in that moment he was watching her like he tought never to be able to see her...

2) What do you think about Naeun saying in 2018 that she wished to be contacted in instagram to date someone?

3) Lastly, to end in a good note, do you think they are already married? I suspect yes, they might have had a little separation during the beginning of 2016 (see question n 1), but seeing Taemin react to the word "wife" during that show at the end of 2017, is a bit telling in my opinion. If he were just dating he would not react to the word wife like he did.
Same for Naeun that in a show (maybe in 2018, maybe weekly idol) checked the status "married" as a mistake... xD how can someone make such a mistake, come on! So i suspect they are married, or maybe I can say I really wish thet tied the knot^^ call me delusional <3

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1