Taemin will not attend MBC Gayo because he will be in Japan that day.He will be in Japan from 28/12 to 31/12.I think he will do pre-recording for his MBC Gayo perfomance.There were rumour that he maybe doing collab perfomance  with two of Twice members because someone spot the  two Twice members at SM building.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sbs has many things to apologize for... it was a dangerous stage for many performers. One of Red Velvet was badly hurt, let’s hope she will get a full recovery.

Anyway, seems like Taemin will get a collab stage with Twice, as one in this forum guessed right. I’m very curious... (will Naeun get a bit jealous? XD)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, lallinachan_ said:

Sbs has many things to apologize for... it was a dangerous stage for many performers. One of Red Velvet was badly hurt, let’s hope she will get a full recovery.

Anyway, seems like Taemin will get a collab stage with Twice, as one in this forum guessed right. I’m very curious... (will Naeun get a bit jealous? XD)

KBS did dirty to them this time.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! ^^

I've been lurking for a quite a few days now here and have read almost 80% of all the posts on this 2nd thread.. ♥

But I really can't contain my feelings anymore *internally screaminggg* and badly want to share it with you guys as well.. actually, I can't believe at first that this thread is still active.. but I'm really glad it still is.

Btw, I would like to introduce myself first.. I'm a panda since 2011 (yep, since Apink debut - I've been into kpop since the era of 2nd gen idols. I'm mostly into kdramas stuff but because I loved listening to the dramas OSTs, I was then introduced to the world of Kpop)

I remember the first boy group I knew was SHINee because of Boys over flowers - this was 2009 - and I really fell in love with their "Stand by Me" song.  Started listening to their other songs as well, such as Replay.. Then I've known.. SS501, SNSD, SuJu, TVXQ.. I've liked Shinhwa as well even though I knew they're part of 1st gen but still I loved them and still do ♥

Then 2011 came and Apink was introduced - (the rest was history) I never knew that I will be stanning them until now. I started loving them when I was only 17 yrs old and now I'm 25 (turning 26) and still love supporting them..

So 2013 came - *drum roll*  - I've heard that Naeun will be joining WGM together with Shinee's Taemin. I really did not paid attention much to that because before the only korean variety show I watch is Running Man.. so I was only able to watch a few clips of them and saw their super cute cute selcas. I even posted most of those on my instagram before - like I'm a proud Naeun's eomma sharing to the world that I do have a good looking son-in-law. Lol! But still I did not watch their whole wgm stuff.. ( I REALLY REGRET THIS ONE :( )

The show ended then I moved on as if nothing happened..

Continued supporting my queens, streaming their songs/MVs.. buying digital albums..etc.. 

I've been a dedicated panda since then.. only supporting apink.. I still listen to other groups' songs but most of my time (and sometimes money >_<) goes to Apink..

Fast forward to end of 2019 when I was so pissed about how KBS disrespected them.. when #JusticeForApink trended - there I knew I had to watch their past variety shows to uplift my mood.. Apink showcase, diary, their running man guestings.. and when nothing was left.. It redirected me to Nauen's wgm..

Watched their first ep and right there I knew that I will be loving this #Taeun couple ♥
I remember me smiling from ear to ear - giggling very much even if there's nothing happening that much.. my cheeks hurt from to much smiling.. feels like I was brought back to my youth.. my teenage days.. the feel of innocent love..

..and whenever I see Taemin looking at Naeun.. my god his eyes! ♥

Those people saying that their interactions are fake, they are just really blind or very much in denial..or you know those obsessive fans that can't accept the fact that their idol is very much in-love and NOT TO THEM but to our Naeunnie~

There! sorry for the long post.. I still have a lot of emotions right now and hopefully I can continue to share them with you.. Just last night I've dreamed of our couple and ugh I've been dying to talk about it with someone.. 

Thank you so much for keeping this thread active! I know it's 2020 now but I'll still hope and have faith that our Taeun is real ♥

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Hello there, @naesarang_naeun!

Reading your post makes me relive those starting moments I had when I joined this ship. I feel you dear! B)

And the funnier thing is the fact that I also dreamed about them when I started too crazily about this couple! :joy:

Also the fact that Naeun spoke up first in Apink about the mistreatment they got from KBS was just awesome! She literally wrote a whole essay about how they were treated and how it must be done fairly the nextime. Bravo uri Nangnie~ :thumbsup:

Update with TAEUN this new year guys. Did u know about that interview of Taemin wherein he was given a brush to write smthing in a Hiragana form (I think it's a Japanese writing system or smthing). He decided to write his full name, LEE TAEMIN. But u know what happened? He was able to write a letter N only! Oh well he's correct he has a letter N in his name though but don't u think it's too funny that out of all the letters in his name why it got to be the letter N???  :love::lol: 

My TAEUN heart is celebrating this new year really!

:innocent: Oh by the way TAEUNIANS HAPPY 2020 to all of us! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hi @chantaljaey!!

Thanks for the warm welcome... :blush:

I've been back-reading most posts from the first thread and ugh! I really regret not watching this couple last 2013. 

But still.. better late than never, right?  I've been watching their YouTube videos as well.. those sighting after wgm.. though I noticed that some of the videos posted here are no longer available.. :cold_sweat:

Lats night, I watched their interaction during the music bank in Vietnam last 2015 and my thoughts were.. "Hmm so I guess Taemin seems more carefree when they're not in Korea, isn't he? right?" That last part wherein he joined Apink dancing.. then his hyungs (I miss Jongyhyun again..) followed him. maybe to cover and protect him..

Also, can someone message me or at least share highlights of Taeun obvious hints/interactions? Really sorry in advance.. actually I've been trying hard not to be skeptical. but sometimes I can't help it T_T.. I'm not new to couple shipping so I guess that's why.. But this is my first time shipping idols so I really really wanted to believe they're real (Please taeun, be real! :wub: )

Here are some of the most notable stuff I found so far:

- the silver rosary bracelet (that I believe Naeun stopped wearing? :pensive:)

- Ravi and Boa kept on looking at Taemin during Apink's performance on Seoul Music Award 2016

- During their "Spain trip", Taemin whispered "saranghae" to Naeun on which she responded "Nado".. (this one is my most favorite!! I mean why whisper right?!)

- Naeun probably keeping Taemin or their pictures on her wallet during Apink Showtime 2014..

- Suho and Naeun talking/interaction on a fashion event

- Taemin not being able to give a speech when they won against Apink

- Oh! and Taemin watching Naeun during their flower carpet last 2018..and after Apink's LUV performance - which the screen showed focused on Naeun and Minho talked to Taemin - then he smiled :blush:

- Saw a clip wherein Taemin and his friends (I believe?) were playing and someone was supposed to spill some of Taemin's secret and he said "church" then Taemin was flustered as if there's something about the "church" that needs to be kept as a secret.. (fishy?)

- Taemin's friends jokingly said that Taemin no longer wants to hang out with them if it is past 10PM (maybe Naeun time?)

- Another favorite! Taemin's heartbeat rising when "wife" was mentioned during a show and his hyungs were laughing so hard (not helping him HAHA) - also the way he denied it was just too cute.. 

- When Shinee was watching Apink during their Nonono performance for Seoul Music Award (2014) - Taemin was talking to D.O (?) and gesturing something like.. either how he gave his number to Naeun or if he kept on watching their performance, somebody will record it and antis will surely posts negative comments towards Naeun..

- Lastly, this one also one of the things I'm holding onto, on the last episode of wgm, Taemin mentioned that he loves Naeun and he thinks he'll love her even in the future.. I want to believe his sincerity there.. (I mean I don't think Taemin is the kind of guy that will say that for the sake of the show right?)

There... I would very much appreciate it if someone can walk me through these past years with our Taeun :heart:

and I would very much love to be engaged conversing about our couple ^^

Bonus:
I'm not sure if this has been shared before..but I bumped in to this SHINee's video yesterday (I was actually watching Apink's version but then searched if there's Shinee's.. so here.. there's a segment called "Guess when Shinee would feel love" - and a bunch of scenarios where mentioned..about girls and stuff..and ugh! Taemin was so quiet thru the whole segment.. as if he's saying "I dont care about those.. I already have my Naeun" (well delusional me* :joy:) and it's not just me who noticed it, there were some comments as well saying that Taemin was so quiet during those gf-related stuff.. but here! Just wanted to share it.. that segment starts at 5:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGrm-0R7OiQ

Thanks everyone! Sorry again for this long post.. 

Edited by naesarang_naeun
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, naesarang_naeun said:

Hi @chantaljaey!!

Thanks for the warm welcome... :blush:

I've been back-reading most posts from the first thread and ugh! I really regret not watching this couple last 2013. 

But still.. better late than never, right?  I've been watching their YouTube videos as well.. those sighting after wgm.. though I noticed that some of the videos posted here are no longer available.. :cold_sweat:

Lats night, I watched their interaction during the music bank in Vietnam last 2015 and my thoughts were.. "Hmm so I guess Taemin seems more carefree when they're not in Korea, isn't he? right?" That last part wherein he joined Apink dancing.. then his hyungs (I miss Jongyhyun again..) followed him. maybe to cover and protect him..

Also, can someone message me or at least share highlights of Taeun obvious hints/interactions? Really sorry in advance.. actually I've been trying hard not to be skeptical. but sometimes I can't help it T_T.. I'm not new to couple shipping so I guess that's why.. But this is my first time shipping idols so I really really wanted to believe they're real (Please taeun, be real! :wub: )

Here are some of the most notable stuff I found so far:

- the silver rosary bracelet (that I believe Naeun stopped wearing? :pensive:)

- Ravi and Boa kept on looking at Taemin during Apink's performance on Seoul Music Award 2016

- During their "Spain trip", Taemin whispered "saranghae" to Naeun on which she responded "Nado".. (this one is my most favorite!! I mean why whisper right?!)

- Naeun probably keeping Taemin or their pictures on her wallet during Apink Showtime 2014..

- Suho and Naeun talking/interaction on a fashion event

- Taemin not being able to give a speech when they won against Apink

- Oh! and Taemin watching Naeun during their flower carpet last 2018..and after Apink's LUV performance - which the screen showed focused on Naeun and Minho talked to Taemin - then he smiled :blush:

- Saw a clip wherein Taemin and his friends (I believe?) were playing and someone was supposed to spill some of Taemin's secret and he said "church" then Taemin was flustered as if there's something about the "church" that needs to be kept as a secret.. (fishy?)

- Taemin's friends jokingly said that Taemin no longer wants to hang out with them if it is past 10PM (maybe Naeun time?)

- Another favorite! Taemin's heartbeat rising when "wife" was mentioned during a show and his hyungs were laughing so hard (not helping him HAHA) - also the way he denied it was just too cute.. 

- When Shinee was watching Apink during their Nonono performance for Seoul Music Award (2014) - Taemin was talking to D.O (?) and gesturing something like.. either how he gave his number to Naeun or if he kept on watching their performance, somebody will record it and antis will surely posts negative comments towards Naeun..

- Lastly, this one also one of the things I'm holding onto, on the last episode of wgm, Taemin mentioned that he loves Naeun and he thinks he'll love her even in the future.. I want to believe his sincerity there.. (I mean I don't think Taemin is the kind of guy that will say that for the sake of the show right?)

There... I would very much appreciate it if someone can walk me through these past years with our Taeun :heart:

and I would very much love to be engaged conversing about our couple ^^

Bonus:
I'm not sure if this has been shared before..but I bumped in to this SHINee's video yesterday (I was actually watching Apink's version but then searched if there's Shinee's.. so here.. there's a segment called "Guess when Shinee would feel love" - and a bunch of scenarios where mentioned..about girls and stuff..and ugh! Taemin was so quiet thru the whole segment.. as if he's saying "I dont care about those.. I already have my Naeun" (well delusional me* :joy:) and it's not just me who noticed it, there were some comments as well saying that Taemin was so quiet during those gf-related stuff.. but here! Just wanted to share it.. that segment starts at 5:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGrm-0R7OiQ

Thanks everyone! Sorry again for this long post.. 

that’s a good summary of their interactions

when I started I was also very suspicious but there are more that made it seem like they’re actually dating (This is off the top of my head there are more)

just to add on...

- I think I’m 2017 when Apink had their comeback naeun had a Instagram live where she walked by flowers and wreaths sent to Apink fan meet and she pointed at one sent by Japanese taeun shippers (she also took photos)

- there was one year in an award show they taemin stood alone at the back alone while shinee was at the front and naeun and him kept looking at each other. Then taemin left and naeun literally dragged namjoo to leave and go backstage with her. The two left shortly after taemin and the rest of Apink Was confused

- during danger era taemin went on this comedy show and apinks song comes up and one of the hosts turned around and looked at taemin

- Apink singing that ra.d song to naeun which made her burst into laughter in 2014

- finding x pink reality show naeun laughed and had to lie while wearing taemins bracelet when hayoung Basically asked her to admit that she wasn’t a solo since birth to the lie detector

- another reality show of Apink the jeju one where naeun slipped and mentioned hyeri art valley and her o-mouth really tells a huge story..ha young and Eunji were also shocked

now for the juiciest ones...

- 2019 naeun birthday fans had to guess a male guest that was invited and a fan said “taemin” hen naeun laughed (I mean if they’re true fans and if they’re not together why make things awkward...so the fan saying taemin implies yeah we know hahaha and they were teasing her)

- 2019 close to naeun bday taemin sang that song he sang for her in last ep on a show (that month he sang that song like 3 times...although being skeptical...he could’ve just sang it because it was indeed a song he sang a lot when he was a trainee...but I mean he knew shippers would feel this way so he could’ve chosen any other song..I dunno)

- a fan might’ve shouted “taemin ____” to naeun leaving an event or something on Instagram then naeun smiles and put her finger to her lips in a friendly shush

I don’t know..I mean can I say they’re dating for sure? Nope. But somehow given the fact there are still so many shippers in the YouTube comments...given there being celeb couples that actually last that long...somehow I feel it’s possible they are??

im sure some of their fans know who they’re dating...but they’re protecting them by being quiet...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

that’s a good summary of their interactions

when I started I was also very suspicious but there are more that made it seem like they’re actually dating (This is off the top of my head there are more)

just to add on...

- I think I’m 2017 when Apink had their comeback naeun had a Instagram live where she walked by flowers and wreaths sent to Apink fan meet and she pointed at one sent by Japanese taeun shippers (she also took photos)  - I remember this moment. It was JTaEunians thats ent her those. Hayoung even assumed her unnie pointed at her but no...naeun actually pointed out the wreath about WGM.

- there was one year in an award show they taemin stood alone at the back alone while shinee was at the front and naeun and him kept looking at each other. Then taemin left and naeun literally dragged namjoo to leave and go backstage with her. The two left shortly after taemin and the rest of Apink Was confused -This happened back in 2016 , Korea Sale festival. Their eyes locked at each other and it's very adorable!

- during danger era taemin went on this comedy show and apinks song comes up and one of the hosts turned around and looked at taemin -The host was Jo Seho. The same man who asked Naeun what her ideal type is (2014 Mr Chu era) and Naeun answered that sunflower thing (the same thing what Taemin looks for a girl).

- Apink singing that ra.d song to naeun which made her burst into laughter in 2014 -That Apink Showtime never fails to make me happy! Thank u Oh Hayoung maknae!

- finding x pink reality show naeun laughed and had to lie while wearing taemins bracelet when hayoung Basically asked her to admit that she wasn’t a solo since birth to the lie detector -To add on that, Apink sisters all laughed with so much giddiness feelings. OMG! :lol:

- another reality show of Apink the jeju one where naeun slipped and mentioned hyeri art valley and her o-mouth really tells a huge story..ha young and Eunji were also shocked -THIS! OMG! The craziest slip of Son Naeun in history! hahaha :love:

now for the juiciest ones...

- 2019 naeun birthday fans had to guess a male guest that was invited and a fan said “taemin” hen naeun laughed (I mean if they’re true fans and if they’re not together why make things awkward...so the fan saying taemin implies yeah we know hahaha and they were teasing her) -Yes! That.. having a fanboy mentioned it meant a lot! And he didn't mention it once too! He really intended to say it! 

- 2019 close to naeun bday taemin sang that song he sang for her in last ep on a show (that month he sang that song like 3 times...although being skeptical...he could’ve just sang it because it was indeed a song he sang a lot when he was a trainee...but I mean he knew shippers would feel this way so he could’ve chosen any other song..I dunno)

- That I Once Lived By Your Side

- a fan might’ve shouted “taemin ____” to naeun leaving an event or something on Instagram then naeun smiles and put her finger to her lips in a friendly shush

-That SsHhH was life!

I don’t know..I mean can I say they’re dating for sure? Nope. But somehow given the fact there are still so many shippers in the YouTube comments...given there being celeb couples that actually last that long...somehow I feel it’s possible they are??

THEY ARE DAMN REAL y'all!

im sure some of their fans know who they’re dating...but they’re protecting them by being quiet...

Good job TAEUNIANS for remembering all these events! 

• Like 2

It's a little off topic, I'm sure many of you have seen this but Chen of Exo is getting married (or is married) and his wife(gf) is pregnant of 7 months!! I'm so happy for them! But i'm so excited for our Taeun! Chen just opened the door of marriage for idols! And he's from a big group so I don't know maybe his courage will lead others to do the same soon! :rolleyes:Because we know that if our Taeun is real then it's not a dating news that will come out but a wedding news :wub:

hihiii! I never thought I'd ever comment on here knowing that I've just been lurking this whole time since the very beginning but has anyone been noticing how Taemin has constantly been wearing rings on his ring finger? I don't think I've seen many if not any other idols try and wear rings that often on their left hand ring finger.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! New poster here! :D

Just wanted to put it out there that Eunji recently praising SHINee's musicology makes me even more convinced that Taemin and Naeun are still dating. If they were awkward with each other, or hurt for some reason, like if they dated in the past but then broke up, then I don't think Apink would mention SHINee so freely all the time. This just shows to me that they're both well and good with each other.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1380406wpp/apinks-jung-eun-ji-raves-about-shinees-hit-tracks-describes-her-perfect-date

• Like 4