Dingo: crazy visual or best body?

N: crazy visual? LoL :yum:

lel I think Naeun looked so nervous when dingo pd were following Naeun xD

Maybe worried because she might get caught with *coughs* uknowwhatimean

• LOL 1

I'm excited for the comeback <3

EDIT:

Spoiler

Sorry this is off topic. But I wanna share y'all this loveteam from a popular local show (Big Brother Philippines) that I don't often watch but watch yt vids lel

I'm curious if @chantaljaey ships this too. xD

Gian and Missy <3 

I've been watching them recently on YT and they're so cute. And when I knew their similarities together (studied from the same school (but different campus) and won as mr. and ms. headturner in their school's acquaintance party, live in the same city and auditioned), I started to ship them because they really remind me of Taemin and Naeun xD The guy's confession to the girl really reminded me of uri couple xD aahahahah 

After this, I hope they become celebrities and make a show/movie together. If not, I still hope they would contact each other. kyaaaaaaa~~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2018/12/whoa-has-son-naeun-gone-crazy.html

Our Nangnie got a new fan because of the Gayo recently.

5. [+33][-27] I agree..ㅠㅠ My heart fell into my stomach when she performed on Gayo Daechukje..ㅠㅠ See you soon in the concert, Unnie..ㅠㅠ I love you Unnie, I'm 8 years old..

OMG THIS COMMENT IS SO ADORABLE xD

btw why so silent? lel

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

5. [+33][-27] I agree..ㅠㅠ My heart fell into my stomach when she performed on Gayo Daechukje..ㅠㅠ See you soon in the concert, Unnie..ㅠㅠ I love you Unnie, I'm 8 years old..

OMG THIS COMMENT IS SO ADORABLE xD

btw why so silent? lel

Everyone is in a holiday mode. Merry Christmas and advance happy New year TaEunians!!! :star:

Even an 8 y.o girl loves her! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

Yah i saw naeun unni’s teaser and it was so beautiful! :wub: i especially like her cool look with the red dress! I am very kuch fangirling hahaha! 

Also, most of the comments now a days regarding the dispatch opinion in the first of january is all about taeun hahaha! Most pandas knew which members are dating and though they are open about the dating thing, they are still scared for the clash with Apinks comeback and how the uptight fans will react to a dating scandal. 

I do hope that the non fans and conservative fans really allow the dating thing...i mean we have been waiting for so long hahaha but if it will affect their comeback i just hope dispach will think it over before revealing our taeun...

btw any news about our taemin oppa? :D i wonder how he is reacting with all the buzz from his gf hihihih 

My first post for the first day of the first month of the first year of 2019.

:star: HAPPY NEW YEAR, TAEUNIANS!!! :heart:

We are now in the year of the pig! :)

Let's continue to love each other and let Peace reign this year.

Spoiler

OMG! :scream: It's confirmed Kwangsoo is dating Lee Sun Bin. Damn... She's got beauty, she has a very soulful voice. Hear her sing and you will be more mesmerized. She can even play the piano! Like damn... I love her. :blush: 

And she's lucky to have a Kwangsoo in her life coz Kwangsoo is a good, well-mannered man. Hope they last. 

Congrats to both! :thumbsup:

Also, Happy New Year my muffins, Lee Taemin and Son Naeun! :blush:

• Like 1

I can't believe it. I am officially a one year-old TaEunian! :relieved:

Guys, let's post our feelings that past by us in the year 2018. And how we plan to handle and deal with life's obstacles this year in relation to our TaEun.

Mine is: It will forever stay in my heart that I got to know TaEun because of Jonghyun. I've had crazier rides of emotions shipping and loving my muffins. I got too happy, got sad by some interviews of them but returned to being very overwhelmed to have realized how more people started liking them as a couple.

My take on TaEun this year (pig). I will be the happiest if we can see another TaEun stage even for like seconds only. I missed those Taemin gestures upon seeing his girl. His only ACE.

• Like 1

Heck nawww! xD

I guess the couple that is released by dispatch was not uri couple~ Let's sigh in relief guys hahaha

Spoiler

But it's Taemin's friend Kai who's in a dating rumor~ 

He was spotted with Jennie in November

I don't have a problem if they date. But both are superstars. And Jennie is still a rookie, i think? So i'm a bit worried.

What if he's with just a manager and he's hanging out with Taemin and other Taemin squad? LEL

Spoiler

I think I'm kinda amazed that their fandom is not mad because KaiJen dated(?) but because they're complaining about Dispatch invading their prvacy.

None of their agencies haven't confirm yet.

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2019/01/kaijennie-first-couple-to-be-revealed.html

OMG I WISH TAEUN WAS LIKE THEM LEL 

33 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

It’s starting guys! 

one down already more to go. The bestfriend is out of the bag and the fans rxn is ok. Very supportive i hope for

our taeun its ok too.. :D

I see another tweet that there are 4 or more couples that dispatch will reveal this year. Some think it's an lgbt couple.. lel

I'm kinda worried if there's an lgbt couple because lgbt is not quite received in Korea/.

I was thinking why it says doppelgangers. Now I realized, Jongin is Taemin's best friend while Jennie is said to really resemble Naeun in a way. 

Others even mistaken Naeun to be Jennie as the thumbnail on videos.

@Rhoia Lity

So that J X J posted by the prediction account last November 30, 2018 was referring to Jongin and Jennie?

I am looking forward when will N X T will come true. Oh well, we know they are already real but seeing pics of them together (legit together in one photo outside WGM) would surely satisfy our curiosities (and loving TaEun hearts) and for me I would certainly be very overwhelmed that yeah yeah yeah my muffins finally come out in public. Can you even imagine how we will fly into the heavens seeing/browsing pics of them together strolling around a park holding hands or Taemin putting his hand around her waist or them linking arms while walking?! My heart and mind can't even contained the feels for things like this what more if one day I'd really see one legit pic of them. It's gonna be crazy guys! :w00t:

Looking forward to Apink's CB this 7th too. :smile:

Spoiler

Well, everyone can see how yeppeo (beautiful) Naeun is.

And obviously Taemin is a top idol (especially since his Danger era).

What do u think guys?

But the thread is saying that the girl has a not-s0-good personality.... hmmm... I think this was just to put some spices into the curious minds of fans. LOL :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I am 50-50 on Kai and Jennie

Its so good that they got positive reactions from knetz to their fandoms which gives hope to other idols dating well it was mainly because of Edawn Hyuna relationship scandal and they're one of the main reasons to why Kai and Jennie are getting so much support. But now i kind of feel sad for the idols who got backlash and got criticised so much because of their relationships which wasn't fair at all I mean why do these stupid fans and knetz mature now when they should've been matured ages ago. For example Taeun, baekhyun and Taeyeon. Its just a shame honestly it breaks my heart. But then it gives me hope that if Taeun is dating and they get exposed people will support and love them more as they have a known past and they been hiding it for years. 

One more funny thing- I love it how everyone used to say Jennie resembles Naeun so much and same goes for Kai resembling Taemin. Makes me think stupid things lol maybe because Kai liked Naeun too but because she's his bestfriend Taemin's love he found someone that looks like Naeun (IM JUST KIDDING YALLLLL LOL) but i guess Taemin and Kai's preferences are kind of the same? (WHICH IS ANOTHER POINT THAT KIND OF GIVES ME HOPE ABOUT TAEUN DATING FOR REAL) but Taemin got the more mature, hardworking, more feminine, classy, elegant, body goal, kind and sweet (ALL IN ONE PACKAGE) one lol and because Naeun is more mature their relationship is long lasting (touch wood don't wanna jinx it) 

• Like 2

I’m not worried about Taemin and Naeun being revealed because I know they’re strong enough and will be accepted. 

I’m more worried that Taemin or Naeun will revealed with someone else :/ I can’t help it, but of course I’ll support them no matter what if so.

Since Dispatch revealed there’s 4 more to be revealed I’m scared!!! 

BTW isn’t it weird Taemin’s best friend Kai has been caught dating twice but Taemin apparently has never dated :joy: That’s funny! I just can’t believe that.

Also guys apparently there were a Twitter account dedicated to Jennie and Kai way before they were revealed (BTW I’m an exo-l and blink too, so I’m really happy) and I’m thinking about making one for Taemin and Naeun, what do y’all think? 

• Like 2