[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

This YR is not stopping! She’s really a pain! OMG, and tehy will be trapped in the elevator and she might change. This is a nightmare! 

Edit: it does not happen! It’s just my imagination! Lol

I got worried for a second too TT i can't believe how CYR can come up with the right theory, it really is impossible to believe unless you witness it yourself

Another save by Sara! Calling out SDJ so that director Kim would not suspect anything.

Omg she changed again! This time to a really old man

4 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Looks like that! And SG might not forgive herself! Sigh! She’s hiding even to DJ!:tears:

They really like to pile all the heartbreaks at the end of the episode :bawling::bawling::bawling:  Just when I thought SDJ and HSG can finally talk together after he recognized her, her heartbreak is too much after losing her mother and bearing the guilt on Woomi's accident.

I hope they quickly finish the role of CYR, I mean her role is really an antagonist to uri HSG but after this episode I really had enough of her.

15 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

They really like to pile all the heartbreaks at the end of the episode :bawling::bawling::bawling:  Just when I thought SDJ and HSG can finally talk together after he recognized her, her heartbreak is too much after losing her mother and bearing the guilt on Woomi's accident.

I hope they quickly finish the role of CYR, I mean her role is really an antagonist to uri HSG but after this episode I really had enough of her.

When you thought everything is ok. From drinking together and seeing DJ’s laughter, to savage looks of SR to YR and blossoming romance of our 2nd couple, now SG has another  sadness to conquer. 

The moment DJ recognized SG was very touching. And WM’s actions to save SG was so selfess. Now we need to wait for another week! Why????!!!!

11 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

You guys are worrying me lol . I need to wait till the raw is out :bawling:

It gets more sad knowing that we have to wait until Monday for the next episode :tears: There are enough candies in the beginning don't worry hehe you just have to eat it fast because they're gonna take it away at the last 10 minutes. 

what a bittersweet episode.... I rely on instagram post thank goodness... 

I pray for Han Se Gye stop changing.. TBH it’s too cruel... 

PS OMO! love how Kang Sa Ra put Yoo Ri on her place... she was like ‘ I don’t know you beeeetchh...’ hahahahahahaahaa LMAO

Spoiler

17881235.gif

Why Segye why... she feel guilty for Woomi, and why she pushed everybody out, including Eunho and Dojae.

Oh its so sad watching Dojae's frustation when he tried so hard to find Segye and almost hopeless.. didnt she remembered all promises that she made not to dissapear.. :tears:

Uri Dojae.. :bawling:

My love goes for Sara through this week, she's definition of beauty inside. And her style is so chic and outstanding.. *girlcrush :wub:

20 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

When you thought everything is ok. From drinking together and seeing DJ’s laughter, to savage looks of SR to YR and blossoming romance of our 2nd couple, now SG has another  sadness to conquer. 

The moment DJ recognized SG was very touching. And WM’s actions to save SG was so selfess. Now we need to wait for another week! Why????!!!!

Their drinking moment is so precious I wanna know what they were talking about. I'll probably replay those happy moments until next week to lessen my sadness. Plus the soju date of our 2nd couple is really cute too. Good thing they now contribute to the candies.

Also to lighten up the mood, I'm once again disappointed that SG went home after the porcelain scene at DJ's place. Lmao I keep expecting a bed scene after they released those island getaway stills plus the fact that they repeatedly used that "Will you sleep with me" punch line. I guess I have to let it go now since rated G is the motto for our main otp :sweatingbullets:

Edit: We haven't even had a kiss scene again :tears:

@Nanana85 @supergal99 @shjfan23 You are the best! Providing us with “live” feeds.

Here’s the raw if any one can’t wait for subs

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k6u9KRfGI1K6pYsh5Pj

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k2LYSOxqyMEJ34sh5Pw

I saw someone said 1.5 hours but doesn’t seem so.... perhaps this raw cut somewhere.

19 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

this is how Naver TV usually at Monday and Tuesday night

Beauty Inside clips will be lining up on the top videos, powerful... :D

And the savage scene is no.1.hahaha. that was epic! SR’s calmness while savaging YR!

7 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh ya ...that scene. I am confused too. She sped up on purpose.

Adding up in all of my confusions today. And why did SG said she did not changed in the end? Does it mean it’s longer than before? :tears: poor SG! What if the old man have disease? Or get into an accident? I’m imagining things again!

20 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh ya ...that scene. I am confused too. She sped up on purpose.

:sweat:

after texting Journalist Park "I had an accident", Woomi said this in the car before the accident,

WM : So, think of this carefully, this is my fault, this occasion happen because of me. I'm Segye's CEO.. Segye's friend. So that's why I will take responsibility of it"

then she proceed to drive the car, and intentionally speeding up.

I understand Woomi sense of responsibility since she is aware that she makes things more difficult because she unintentionally mistaken that private investigator as segye and that make it a bit more complicated since it gave CYR more reason to be more suspicious of segye's condition. But still, Segye won't be happy with her choice. She will blame herself for that, Woomi's sacrificing herself is really , I mean go that far to save your friend.. i dunno if it is selfless or selfish anymore... 

28 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Adding up in all of my confusions today. And why did SG said she did not changed in the end? Does it mean it’s longer than before? :tears: poor SG! What if the old man have disease? Or get into an accident? I’m imagining things again!

that is so scary, since we dont know how much time pass since she hiding from anyone. and that last bit when she said "the face won't change". and no preview till at least Friday. crazy-monkey-emoticon-013.gif

The second half of this ep is so sad, wo mii, dojae frantically looking for se gye, the cross walk scene :tears:

55 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

poor SG! What if the old man have disease? Or get into an accident? I’m imagining things again!

I'm often imagining things too..The cross walk scene is so deep and touching and at the same time in make me scared, what if se gye or do jae got into accident...

What if do jae running for se gye and got into accident while se gye watching? And it will triggered se gye memory of her saviour the first time she transform..

Hope that won't happened and please no noble idiocy.. It's already sad enough went se gye avoiding do jae...do jae's worries, and his teary eyes in the cross walk scene already make me teared up :tears:

Archived