Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

what a bittersweet episode.... I rely on instagram post thank goodness... 

I pray for Han Se Gye stop changing.. TBH it’s too cruel... 

PS OMO! love how Kang Sa Ra put Yoo Ri on her place... she was like ‘ I don’t know you beeeetchh...’ hahahahahahaahaa LMAO

Spoiler

17881235.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Why Segye why... she feel guilty for Woomi, and why she pushed everybody out, including Eunho and Dojae.

Oh its so sad watching Dojae's frustation when he tried so hard to find Segye and almost hopeless.. didnt she remembered all promises that she made not to dissapear.. :tears:

Uri Dojae.. :bawling:

My love goes for Sara through this week, she's definition of beauty inside. And her style is so chic and outstanding.. *girlcrush :wub:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

20 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

When you thought everything is ok. From drinking together and seeing DJ’s laughter, to savage looks of SR to YR and blossoming romance of our 2nd couple, now SG has another  sadness to conquer. 

The moment DJ recognized SG was very touching. And WM’s actions to save SG was so selfess. Now we need to wait for another week! Why????!!!!

Their drinking moment is so precious I wanna know what they were talking about. I'll probably replay those happy moments until next week to lessen my sadness. Plus the soju date of our 2nd couple is really cute too. Good thing they now contribute to the candies.

Also to lighten up the mood, I'm once again disappointed that SG went home after the porcelain scene at DJ's place. Lmao I keep expecting a bed scene after they released those island getaway stills plus the fact that they repeatedly used that "Will you sleep with me" punch line. I guess I have to let it go now since rated G is the motto for our main otp :sweatingbullets:

Edit: We haven't even had a kiss scene again :tears:

• LOL 4

@Nanana85 @supergal99 @shjfan23 You are the best! Providing us with “live” feeds.

Here’s the raw if any one can’t wait for subs

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k6u9KRfGI1K6pYsh5Pj

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k2LYSOxqyMEJ34sh5Pw

I saw someone said 1.5 hours but doesn’t seem so.... perhaps this raw cut somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

this is how Naver TV usually at Monday and Tuesday night

Beauty Inside clips will be lining up on the top videos, powerful... :D

QGfIfpv.png

Today episode, again and again, bittersweet crazy-monkey-emoticon-029.gif

that last bit break my hearts so much... waeeee.... 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

this is how Naver TV usually at Monday and Tuesday night

Beauty Inside clips will be lining up on the top videos, powerful... :D

And the savage scene is no.1.hahaha. that was epic! SR’s calmness while savaging YR!

7 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh ya ...that scene. I am confused too. She sped up on purpose.

Adding up in all of my confusions today. And why did SG said she did not changed in the end? Does it mean it’s longer than before? :tears: poor SG! What if the old man have disease? Or get into an accident? I’m imagining things again!

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

20 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh ya ...that scene. I am confused too. She sped up on purpose.

:sweat:

after texting Journalist Park "I had an accident", Woomi said this in the car before the accident,

WM : So, think of this carefully, this is my fault, this occasion happen because of me. I'm Segye's CEO.. Segye's friend. So that's why I will take responsibility of it"

then she proceed to drive the car, and intentionally speeding up.

I understand Woomi sense of responsibility since she is aware that she makes things more difficult because she unintentionally mistaken that private investigator as segye and that make it a bit more complicated since it gave CYR more reason to be more suspicious of segye's condition. But still, Segye won't be happy with her choice. She will blame herself for that, Woomi's sacrificing herself is really , I mean go that far to save your friend.. i dunno if it is selfless or selfish anymore... 

28 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Adding up in all of my confusions today. And why did SG said she did not changed in the end? Does it mean it’s longer than before? :tears: poor SG! What if the old man have disease? Or get into an accident? I’m imagining things again!

that is so scary, since we dont know how much time pass since she hiding from anyone. and that last bit when she said "the face won't change". and no preview till at least Friday. crazy-monkey-emoticon-013.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

The second half of this ep is so sad, wo mii, dojae frantically looking for se gye, the cross walk scene :tears:

55 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

poor SG! What if the old man have disease? Or get into an accident? I’m imagining things again!

I'm often imagining things too..The cross walk scene is so deep and touching and at the same time in make me scared, what if se gye or do jae got into accident...

What if do jae running for se gye and got into accident while se gye watching? And it will triggered se gye memory of her saviour the first time she transform..

Hope that won't happened and please no noble idiocy.. It's already sad enough went se gye avoiding do jae...do jae's worries, and his teary eyes in the cross walk scene already make me teared up :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

My heart hurt when i saw Dojae's teary eyes. He's in pain, in frustation, in longing,  :bawling::heartbreak:so heartbreaking.

But why he's still very handsome, sorry i'm distracting by his charming :sweatingbullets:

But i do believe real segye will be back and we will face another conflict. It's not reveal yet about dojae-segye accident 10 years ago.

We're in cliffhanger. No preview and no one knows what will happen next. So unpredictable.. :blink:

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

Woomi is s such a good friend.so selfless...If my friend did that for me and wouldnt wake up, I couldn't live with myself. . Woomi is in a come because of the shock. I think she hasn't woken up either :bawling:I think HSG felt like a burden to everyone around her.

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

that is so scary, since we dont know how much time pass since she hiding from anyone. and that last bit when she said "the face won't change". and no preview till at least Friday. 

HSG has been missing for more than a week now her face isn't coming back why writernim why:bawling: SDJ's face when she said my face hasn't come back made me sob. He looked so devastated:bawling: I think it has something to do with the fact that Woomi hasn't woken up yet.

HOW DO I WAIT NOW.boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

11 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

HSG has been missing for more than a week now her face isn't coming back why writernim why:bawling: SDJ's face when she said my face hasn't come back made me sob. He looked so devastated:bawling: I think it has something to do with the fact that Woomi hasn't woken up yet.

HOW DO I WAIT NOW.giphy.webp

I MISS THAT PART!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif so it's already pass a week according to what Secretary Jung said to SDJ in the office... what's with this abnormality?! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Thanks guys for all the updates and recaps. Eng sub on this site is updated quite fast. Enjoy

https://www7.dramacool9.io/the-beauty-inside-korean-drama-episode-12.html

This has to be one of my most favourite K-dramas so far. I love the storyline, meaningful life messages esp. when Se-gye did her good deeds when she changed to another person (helping the school girl, helping the mom who lost her son), great acting from all cast, fashion, music, cinematography... Everything is superb! Our lead couple is so natural together that they make me wonder what is reel and what is real. Surely they make each other laugh and happy (esp. Min-ki - he's not the type who can easily smile/laugh or be close to another person I think). The story of our second lead couple is very interesting, and I'm praying for love to blossom with our 3rd couple too :) I love them all!

The drama deserves much more recognition and the ratings should be higher. I've watched a lot of romcoms (as this is my favourite genre) + K-dramas and am quite selective (as in if the drama/acting is good IMO I'll continue watching, if not unfortunately I'll just have to give up). This is one of the best I've seen, maybe in my top 4 for the last ~15 years (beside My girl, You who came from the stars, What's wrong with Secretary Kim). 

Praying for a happy ending...

• Like 7

Ratings for this week's episodes taken from wikipedia, went up a lot. Shame this didn't happen weeks before :(

In this table, The blue numbers represent the lowest ratings and the red numbers represent the highest ratings recorded by the series.

Ep. Original broadcast date Average audience share
AGB Nielsen[20]
Nationwide Seoul
1 October 1, 2018 2.882% 3.068%
2 October 2, 2018 2.827% 3.236%
3 October 8, 2018 3.479% 3.925%
4 October 9, 2018 4.331% 4.405%
5 October 15, 2018 3.868% 3.941%
6 October 16, 2018 4.437% 4.245%
7 October 22, 2018 4.296% 4.054%
8 October 23, 2018 4.281% 4.352%
9 October 29, 2018 3.814% 4.037%
10 October 30, 2018 3.552% 3.526%
11 November 5, 2018 4.147% 4.857%
12 November 6, 2018 4.759% 5.352%
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Yass.. the rating is keep increase.. Beauty Inside Fighting!! :lol:

guys didnt you notice in last scene, elder man segye's right hand is so fair like that's the real segye's hand?!! Ooh i see the light... Go Mr Dojae go find her!! :bawling:

• Like 3

This is happy pills :love::heart:

After depressing ending JTBC playing our hearts again by dropping this sweet and adorable making film clip. i cant resist but shipping these two. Seo Hyunjin and Lee Minki are so natural they're creating beautiful dating scene with that amazing chemistry. :wub: i enjoy watching the bts clip, it contain so much laugh and love. i can feel the love. Thank you JTBC, i wish it have longer duration.. hahhh.. i'm so greedy :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

[Beauty Inside] Ep 12 spoilers, Seo Hyun Jin x Lee Min Ki

beauty12.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Seo Hyun Jin disappears in front of Lee Min Ki  
  • Chae Yoo Ri (Ryu Hwa Young) questions Han Se Gye (Seo Hyun Jin) on why she disappears regularly and shows Se Gye the CCTV evidence. She challenges Se Gye to join a 24 hr reality show and Se Gye agrees to that. 
  • Se Gye turns into an old man at that crucial timing, Yoo Woo Mi (Moon Ji In) gets into an accident on purpose to get her an excuse for not turning up. Woo Mi lies in the hospital unconscious after that. 
  • Se Gye disappears and didn't contact anyone. When Seo Do Jae (Lee Min Ki) finally finds her, she apologizes to him, telling him that her face won't come back. 

1. [+4622,-17]
Scriptwriter, why are you doing this.... The first half was good. Please just remove Chae Yoo Ri.

2. [+1802,-18]
Please... Remove Chae Yoo Ri... Please. 

3. [+1099,-14]
Wow, an ending that we don't see in kdramas. 

4. [+808,-13]
Please, make it a happy ending... It would be good if Seo Do Jae gets a happy ending. 

5. [+530,-3]
Chae Yoo Ri is a really strange human.. Her obsession with Han Se Gye too.. But the idea that someone would change into someone else.. She's not normal.. 

6. [+471,-7]
Ryu Hwa Young's character made me annoyed, she's seems the same in real life too, that made me dislike her more. Please, just stop coming out. 

7. [+400,-2]
This is too sad. ㅠㅠㅠ When Do Jae didn't recognize her and walked past her, it was so sad. And when he recognizes her, it was moving. When she said her face won't come back, it was even sadder. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+358,-2]
The reason to why the ratings isn't increasing is 100% Ryu-ssi's fault. Please remove her. 

9. [+360,-5]
This writer writes dramas well, but Chae Yoo Ri's character doesn't make sense. I think that her obsession with Han Se Gye is to the point where she isn't mentally sound. And when Han Se Gye said she wanted to sue her, she is alright with that, but she still wants to confirm things with her. Does that make sense? In the first place, she is a celebrity who loves herself a lot. But she sends someone to follow Se Gye, does illegal things and getting sued is fine to her? This is an unreasonable development for Chae Yoo Ri.. The parts whenever she comes out felt really forced. 

insde12.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Ryu Hwa Young finds out her secret! To Seo Hyun Jin, "What is sunbae hiding?"  

1. [+509,-3]
Don't come out.. As long as you don't appear, everyone's happy. ㅠ

2. [+432,-7]
Really, every time Chae Yoo Ri appears, I want to turn the channel. It's so annoying. But it's not because her acting is good, she can't act too... 

3. [+263,-2]
Seo Hyun Jin looks so pretty wearing a beret. 

4. [+126,-3]
Ugh, Chae Yoo Ri. They should report what Chae Yoo Ri did to the police. 

5. [+107,-1]
Please, let Se Gye come back, and let Woo Mi live. ㅠㅠ

6. [+49,-2]
I don't hate her because her acting is good. She's just hateful. 

7. [+29,-1]
She's such a hateful character... How can she use a video from her mother's funeral to threaten her... Her character is worse than a monster. 

cr

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2