[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

4 minutes ago, nikir said:

omg my heart is beating so fast..the 2 confrontations!!!

What kind of confrontations? Is it related to chairman Kim or to JWS? I mean, we saw the wolf lurking in the background (drawing) hence I am still wondering who will be the thread.

For me, JWs could be the wolf, since he has been described by HI as scary, just like his mother. But maybe I am too biased.

• Like 14

Apart from all the cute scenes btwn CSH and JH, I loved JH's parents in the restaurant - their body language, awkwardness ..awe ..so so realistic..perfect!! Have seen this in real life and they have nailed this part!! 

Cant wait for tomorrow..Gosh this drama keeps getting better and better and I thought Ep 10 was the best...Cant wait for both the confrontations!! Game set :) 

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

What kind of confrontations? Is it related to chairman Kim or to JWS? I mean, we saw the wolf lurking in the background (drawing) hence I am still wondering who will be the thread.

For me, JWs could be the wolf, since he has been described by HI as scary, just like his mother. But maybe I am too biased.

Between CSH and JH dad ( he comes to meet CSH) and 

JH   and WS!! 

Based on the ending animation..thw wolf seems to be JH's parents?? I may be wrong!! 

• Like 8
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

SH asks JH if he knows that she really likes everything these days. He says he feels the same way, she argues that she really really likes everything these days. So he asks her what does she like so much - she likes going out to

eat ramyun, the snail and even the chicken feet. She confesses that it’s the first time trying chicken feet. 

Jh tells her she is even cuter when she is drunk, SH says she knows she is cute  but pouts that nobody else knows that she is actually a very cute person. JH says that nobody need know as long as he knows.

UwUuuu, my heart. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 6

the level of cuteness and overwhelming love that our couples (even dae chan n sec jang) have in this episode alone is so freaking high that i wanna cry in my tiny corner of loneliness and single life.hahahahahaha

super can't wait for tomorrow!

jung woo seok can rot in his stalker delusional life for all i care.

how dare he called soo hyun as his woman in front of jin hyuk's face....why now woo seok?after allllllll this time?:triumph:

• Like 15
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I don't think that JH's father will back stab his son. So meeting CSH might have another reason: he wants to know her, if she is serious about JH. Notice that his son revealed the truth to his father first. KJH confided to him because he admires and trusts him. Remember, he announced to his father his transfer first in order to prepare his mother. I guess, the father wants to see what kind of person CSH is and not rely on the media and her image.    

I agree.  Since JH has already told his father that he is serious with the relationship, I believe this is his father's way to have one on one talk with her and confirm that she really is prepared to face the future with his son.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

True to his character..JH is always greedy for more..he wants to get more romantic ( read physical) with CSH..:D ..he tried  in the hotel hideout and is gonna try in  CSH bedroom as well (preview)

Now am getting scared of WS..till now I had hopes in him but his looks and actions and the way he spoke to JH makes me scared of him..he seems very dangerous!! 

@bebebisous33 Just like you pointed out..WS is always witnessing the progress of JH CSH relationship..he saw JH meet CSH dad as well!! 

• Like 10
  • LOL 5