[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

7 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

That movie date was cute but I wonder why it’s number 1? I rather prefer the kiss or video call. Haha

the movie date made them romantic fool because they didn't want to go out yet...it was emphasized with their facial expressions and with the hands' movements especially the way jin hyuk held soo hyun's hand - he just didn't want to let go...they waited until nobody was around and till the movie guide told them the exit...LOL, just remembered my dating time in the movie house, i felt their emotions were the same emotions i felt then...in conclusion for me this scene is just so perfect because it effectively able to convey the warm  and not want to let go emotions a couple should feel in a movie house...giggles here:wub:

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

Hi.. I have been a silent lurker in this thread and I enjoy reading all the analysis, discussions and (most importantly) the zoomed in HD videos, pics, gifs of u know what :heart::blush:

I just want to share my thought that just occurred to me after this episode (and I think someone mentioned it before this episode as well cmiiw) .. I think there’s a possibility that T Group actually wins the court battle to replace SH as CEO for Donghwa Hotel.. but when Mr Samuel heard about the news, he cancelled  the agreement with Donghwa again since he knew the garden was supposedly a “gift” from KH to SH and/or wanted to insert new condition that the garden and hotel will only be sold if SH remain as CEO.  So, T group has no other option but to retain SH as CEO if they want to maintain the Cuban deal.  

Other possibility is, Donghwa (under T Group) actually have little share in the building & land (garden) purchase in Cuba as the majority of the capital was from SH own savings and the court proceedings actually allowed her to keep her role as CEO for that particular hotel since she is the major shareholders and T Group has to follow whatever she decided to do, including removal of Donghwa’s shares in full in that deal, in exchange of her letting go of her positions (and ownership) in other Donghwa’s hotels.

Either way, the sacred garden will still belong to SH and KH by the end of these ordeals, for the lovebirds to complete their :heart:story :kiss_wink:

happy ending confirmed! :D:P

let’s enjoy the remaining 5 episodes with happy thoughts :wub:

..... now back to my lurking corner.... 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

@utkim KISSEEEEUUUU

@utkim

You're missed greatly, chingu!! Come and share your thoughts for tonight's episode, chingu! The balcony kiss is too sweet!

I understand your frustrations, dear. You are not wrong and I support your views. Let's support Kyo till the end, no matter what happens.

5 more episodes left only.

We appreciate your contributions and your gifs and pics. Come, let me give you a hug...*HUGS*!!   :)

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

53 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

SH wakes up from her drunk night, and JH teases her on the phone by serenading her.  A translation underneath.

(SH remembers her drunken night in flashbacks)
SH: My Jin Hyuk, say “ahhh”.
JH: My Soo Hyun-shi should eat it.
SH: Eat it! (shoving it into his mouth, he chews) So nice. (me: this last line means that JH is being obedient)
SH: Aigoo, so pretty! Your eyes are pretty. And your lips look pretty, too. (kisses him while he laughs) So cute!
SH: Whyyyyy? If I get in, then we’re going for a second round, right?
JH: Oh, yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
SH: Manager Nam (meaning Driver Nam), let’s go to the office.
(end flashbacks as SH keels over in embarrassment. SH gets a phone call from JH.)
SH: Oh, Jin Hyuk-sshi, did you get home okay last night?
JH: (singing) Okay, I don’t know if I might have been drunk. I don’t know if it was a mistake. When it’s morning, because I don’t remember at all, I don’t know if I’ll be worried. However, definitely, tonight, I have something to say to you. Even though I’m sorry for my weakened looks (me: while drunk), don’t think it was all just drunken nonsense.
SH: Stop it now. I remember everything.
JH: (still singing) Whenever, the words that I prepared to say when I’m in front of you come out the reverse of what I meant, I turn around and regret them. But now, I’ll confess to you that I loved you from the first. I love you like this. Even if my awkward words seem corny or unbelievable, for me, they’re not just words. Never again -
MH: (coming into the room singing) Never again…
JH: Second verse will be later. (hangs up)
(SH gets out of bed singing the song. LOL)

So funny. Both SH's horrified flashbacks, but also JH calling her to tease her about her drunken behavior. However, his teasing is so sweet actually. I mean, SH in her drunken state had really just shown how attracted she was to him. And, JH knows that he loves her, so even though it's a tease, he's actually still singing that he loves her, and that he knows that she loves him regardless of how she embarrassed she might be this morning after. Plus, it's cute how he hangs up with a promise to sing the second verse to her later. LOL

@stroppyse Your translation made me smile from ear to ear till I have to lock my room to avoid my family members promptly open as same as KJH's little brother and thought that I am crazy to smile with screen.

37 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Okay, this is just so seriously romantic. The walk where JH gives SH the couple rings.

SH: What is this-? (finding a 35 mm film canister in his pocket)
(JH just mimes shaking the canister to her, so SH does, then opens it to find couple rings)
JH: Your mood has suddenly gotten better, hasn’t it?
SH: Very much so.
(JH puts a ring on SH’s finger.)
SH: It’s pretty.
JH: Once a year, I’ll upgrade it for you.
SH: How can you do that? You can’t change couple rings every year!
JH: Because it’s too different from my Cha Soo Hyun-nim’s jewelry. (meaning the ring is not as good as SH’s other jewelry)
SH: It is very different. (holds up her hand) This one is the absolute prettiest!
JH: Inside me, you fill me up completely. Unlike the friends that Cha Soo Hyun had liked, I can’t go far away or disappear. Since I am wholly Cha Soo Hyun’s. I, until the day that you sleep (meaning the day she passes away, until that day, I will protect you by your side.
(SH hugs him)
JH: In time, I’m going to do everything for you.
SH: I’m so excited!
JH: Shall we take a picture?
(SH nods, then puts a ring on JH’s finger.)

(Later, in SH’s closet, she starts to take the ring off, but stops herself. JH in his room has no intention of taking it off.)

The couple rings in of themselves are sweet, and indicative of JH's regard of her and his desire that they be a couple. However, his words to her are even more than the ring. They convey love, respect, and a solid, unwavering support with a promise to never leave her side and to always be on her side, something that she's never had from anyone, not even her parents.

I think that's the last of the YT clips for me to translate and enthuse over for now. :)

@stroppyse

Thank you again. When CSH got drunken, she showed her unsecure about KJH, that's the reason why KJH would like to give CSH the evidence of KJH's promise to be beside her.

Couple rings might ease CSH's mind with explicit symbol of their love and KJH's promising pledge. :heart:

1 hour ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

Even my double shot grande Americano feels so sweet watching this. 

@rosiepeonie188 KJH tapped CSH's knee made my imagination go wild from their intimacy.

1 hour ago, shaselai said:

I do agree the ex-husband is doing this mostly due to jealousy. I know the drama timeline takes us after their divorce and afaik the catalyst to him chasing her aggressively is JH. I would root for him if he was trying to reconcile genuinely. He seems to try to reconcile so  others cant have her. Also, he never tried to CORRECT the problems of their failed marriage. He is still using his mom's influence and money to win her over - nothing's changed!

@shaselai Ex-husband might be one of root cause for CSH's pain.

In ep.11, Ex-Husband has just started his chaebol's habbit by expressing his looking down to KJH in order to discriminate KJH to different league and his Chabol's manipulation might be coming soon. :rage:

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

Ahhhh... WS... I was hoping for you to go to the light.

Jealousy blinded you and you wen't over to the dark side! :expressionless:

================================

How is it possible for those kisses to keep getting better and better! 

I feel like i have a vibrator stuck in my belly!

I cant work! 

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

@dukesa1122 Ex-husband 's "dog in the manger" habbit might be roused by KJH.  

CSH had married for 2 years and has divorced for 4 years, Ex-husband does nothing before, I am not sure whether ex-husband's behavior could be called jealousy. :triumph:

@bebebisous33 

Your analysis  is exactly as ex-husband is. I won't call this ex-husband's name because his appearance reminded me of what this  ex-husband has done.

This ex-husband did nothing good for his wife during marriage, during divorcing, after divorcing...why do I have to remember his name:unamused:

Ex-husband's recent looking down KJH made me feel anger boiling

(I don't like looking down behavior because of human's fate.)

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, thistle said:

I love the fact that JH had the rings in a film canister, just like he had his extra money in the film canister in Cuba.  :)

It was perfect! 

I’ve been grinning like an idiot since this episode started. Everything was so perfect. 

@gumtaek those 100,000 people have good taste. :D

@leedonghaek I liiive for the content in your posts!

never let go 

• Like 9
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

JH: Inside me, you fill me up completely. Unlike the friends that Cha Soo Hyun had liked, I can’t go far away or disappear. Since I am wholly Cha Soo Hyun’s. I, until the day that you sleep (meaning the day she passes away, until that day, I will protect you by your side.

Awwww..Honey...I know you will keep your word.:tears:

SH-ah , don't leave him ok? Or I will snatch him away from you.

Writer- nim, I'm watching you in 3D, my babies better not be apart.:ph34r:

• Like 4
  • LOL 17

9 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Awwww..Honey...I know you will keep your word.:tears:

SH-ah , don't leave him ok? Or I will snatch him away from you.

Writer- nim, I'm watching you in 3D, my babies better not be apart.:ph34r:

I was first in line. 

Mean!

if this doesn’t give you butterflies in your stomach then go get a checkup

@dukesa1122 during the live streaming I was talking about this monent

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

Actually, I would like Taegyeong group to win the law suit but due to the investigation concerning the hotel in Cuba, the truth is revealed that director Choi and Chairman Kim were involved in that issue endangering the company. Therefore, Donghwa Hotel becomes entirely independent of T. Group and nominates CSH as their CEO.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

When I translated that scene, I translated that line as "You fill me up completely." A more literal translation of that could be:

"Inside me, you have filled me and are densely spread throughout me."

Trust me, it sounds way more romantic the way he says it in Korean. But, the meaning I hope is clear, that not only is she inside him, but she's pervaded every cell of him, so that she is a part of him, and he can't be apart from her.

Though, I have to admit that "You're tight inside me." sounds waaaayyy more risque. :D

I see what you mean. And yes, it does sound and feel like romantic

In other words, if only i can open my skin and zip you in it, I would. :lol:

It's just hilarious how they translated it like that.

Almost as if they want us to think of something else. :joy:

52 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

@dukesa1122 Ex-husband 's "dog in the manger" habbit might be roused by KJH.  

CSH had married for 2 years and has divorced for 4 years, Ex-husband does nothing before, I am not sure whether ex-husband's behavior could be called jealousy. :triumph:

@bebebisous33 Oh well... There goes my hopes for a better WS. I haven't watched the eng sub yet so I cant say more about him... Judging from your reactions though, I can see that he is really going over to the dark side. 

30 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

@dukesa1122 during the live streaming I was talking about this monent

Thank you... I will check it later when I'll take my lunch..

I'm at work and instagram or twitter posts will not load. 

• Like 14