[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

DRAMA: Boyfriend Ep. 11

Original Article: [herald pop] 'Boyfriend' Park Bogum Song Hyekyo, A Sincere And Childish Confession "You're Tight Inside Me"

201901092035155560284_20190109223837_01_20190109223912885.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-09%2Bat%2B10.15.56%2BPM.png
1. +1545, -38 Today starting from the scene in Cuba my heart was already exploding and now their dating scene is this good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is Park Bogum so good at acting stiff ㅋㅋㅋ
2. +1078, -30 Today was crazy, Jinhyuk-ie is so heart-fluttering ㅠㅠ Let's be happy with Suhyun-ie. God Cuba is so freaking pretty
3. +155, -5 Today seriously ㅋㅋㅋ was so sweet crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jinhyuk-ie and Suhyun-ie are tight inside me♥︎ Park Bogum's lines are so good no?
4. +151, -9 Park Bogum's heart-fluttering
5.+97, -4 Ah where can I find a guy like him ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm crying ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
6.+60, -3 Because of Park Bogum my heart's fluttering, I'm trembling ^^
7. +30, -1 Song Hyekyo you're seriously pretty wow crazy her visuals seriously

@leedonghaek: No worries! Just post away!
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 10

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

An ep 12 preview translation

JH: If for the sake of that person there is something to be endured, whatever that is, I won’t run away from it.
Chairwoman: Since it’s turned out like this, I guess the only thing left is to finish taking care of the hotel.  (me: I think this refers to getting the hotel back from SH?)
SH: Thanks to Jin Hyuk-shi, whatever fear is, I’ve gained strength.
JH: I’m just here behaving so well, so what are you worried about? That’s too unfair. (me: LOL. Nice move.)
WS: Between your bravery and my persistence, whichever side it is, will probably take of it.
JH: I will protect that person according to my own ways.

@stroppyse Thank you so much for your translation. From ep.1 to ep.11, not even a single second of my thought that ex-husband is okay, he is totally not okay as a man in Encounter and in CSH's life.

Ex-husband's deaf and blind, what he heard from CSH herself about her relationship with KJH and what he saw KJH&CSH's relationship, reflected his self-centered and self-willed without caring others.  

Why would CSH not be released from Ex-husband's mom's control, I thought that ex-husband is one of main reason of such control no matter CSH's deep suffering during marriage or after divorce.:angry:

Ex-husband has expressed to CSH and KJH with the implication that Ex-husband can call CSH back at any time with his luxury gifts and hotel's intervention, KJH is out of their class, as Ex-husband has just looked down KJH in ep.11 :triumph:

2 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

At the swings, they are having a cute argument about who is more considerate as a boyfriend and girlfriend. KJH whines that she doesn’t miss him as much as he misses her, he says he misses her and her face all the time. Then SH says that he doesn’t know how she was worried about him and his playground, so it’s actually him who is not familiar with her feelings.

He smiles and pretends to huff then gets on his knees, he is beside her tapping her knee and says he is sorry. 

This is so sweet. I am going to get diabetes!

@ahdrianaa Thank you so much for your translations which made me understand what I watched live stream, today our KJH&CSH talked a lot till I scatched my head from not understand but I read your translations and match with my memory in each scene, this made me smile like crazy with delay. :D

Are there anyone who feel as same as me that KJH tapped CSH's knee look very intimate, my imagination went wild with this scene? :kiss_closed:

42 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Soohyun’s hand :wub:

@ahdrianaa If most intimate & sexy action KJH do to CSH is tapping  CSH's knee, the most intimate & sexy action CSH do to KJH will be fondling KJH's neck&shoulder.:flushed:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5

Are they going to return to the "accident" of the manager's brother and driver's friend? I still feel the only way to bring chairwoman down a notch is to send her to prison somehow... I seriously doubt she will turn over new leaf by them being "nice"

• Like 10

the scene when CSH is drinking and crying is so sad, they act so good you can really tell how much they love each other, please please be a happy ending... JHK is so sweet, even the nami island is so sweet even without any kissing scene there, my heart is so happy watching them... and some funny moments too when JH trying to be romantic and wants to have a kiss, hopefully the bed scene on the next episode is something:P i can only wish... thanks for the gifs...

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

@stroppyse Thank you so much for your translation. From ep.1 to ep.11, not even a single second of my thought that ex-husband is okay, he is totally not okay as a man in Encounter and in CSH's life.

Ex-husband's deaf and blind, what he heard from CSH herself about her relationship with KJH and what he saw KJH&CSH's relationship, reflected his self-centered and self-willed without caring others.  

Why would CSH not be released from Ex-husband's mom's control, I thought that ex-husband is one of main reason of such control no matter CSH's deep suffering during marriage or after divorce.:angry:

Ex-husband has expressed to CSH and KJH with the implication that Ex-husband can call CSH back at any time with his luxury gifts and hotel's intervention, KJH is out of their class, as Ex-husband has just looked down KJH in ep.11

I do agree the ex-husband is doing this mostly due to jealousy. I know the drama timeline takes us after their divorce and afaik the catalyst to him chasing her aggressively is JH. I would root for him if he was trying to reconcile genuinely. He seems to try to reconcile so  others cant have her. Also, he never tried to CORRECT the problems of their failed marriage. He is still using his mom's influence and money to win her over - nothing's changed!

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

@stroppyse Thank you so much for your translation. From ep.1 to ep.11, not even a single of my thought I have that ex-husband is okay, he is totally not okay as a man in Encounter and in CSH's life.

Ahhhh... WS... I was hoping for you to go to the light.

Jealousy blinded you and you wen't over to the dark side! :expressionless:

================================

How is it possible for those kisses to keep getting better and better! 

I feel like i have a vibrator stuck in my belly!

I cant work! 

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

• Like 1
  • LOL 19