[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Sec Jang and Mokn shoo owner are heavily flirting without knowing each other’s identity! 

Driver nam’s mask is so small, Pr team manager says anyone can know that it’s him. Since she is a single woman now she is off to have some fun

dj is doing the year end countdown and tells the audience to find someone to bring in the new year with. Ex husband is looking for CSH. 

Main leads meet! They Kisssssssss!!!

I feel cheated! The kiss seems so good but the stupid angles. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, teachermok said:

Driver Nam's truly the best thing in KDramaland this season :wub: He's got the best smile, too. Sorry PBG :grimace:

Thanks again to @autumnight, @icyphoenix, @ahdrianaa, @jeonghyang, and everyone else who posted recaps, screenshots and other goodies! Man, it will be a looong 2-week wait! :bawling:

Second this!! Many times :) Thanks everyone for all the recaps and pics :)

Am soo glad that they didnt end this episode on a cliffhanger..would have been even more tough to wait for 2 weeks..Nice ending for a Christmas/New year break :) !!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Is that all the kiss we get?

Can someone please give me the address of the director?

I just want to have a chat with him. :angry:

:joy:  So glad I'm not the only who was yelling at the director for cutting away with all those stupid angles. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8