Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

I legitimately started tearing up with SooHyun after JinHyuk gave her the camera.  I can't believe how good SHK is at making me feel SooHyun's heartbreak :bawling:

Thanks to everyone who posted the live recap!!  You all are so amazing. :wub: 

• Like 9
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, teachermok said:

Driver Nam's truly the best thing in KDramaland this season :wub: He's got the best smile, too. Sorry PBG :grimace:

Thanks again to @autumnight, @icyphoenix, @ahdrianaa, @jeonghyang, and everyone else who posted recaps, screenshots and other goodies! Man, it will be a looong 2-week wait! :bawling:

Second this!! Many times :) Thanks everyone for all the recaps and pics :)

Am soo glad that they didnt end this episode on a cliffhanger..would have been even more tough to wait for 2 weeks..Nice ending for a Christmas/New year break :) !!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Is that all the kiss we get?

Can someone please give me the address of the director?

I just want to have a chat with him. :angry:

:joy:  So glad I'm not the only who was yelling at the director for cutting away with all those stupid angles. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, yonaomi123 said:

I legitimately started tearing up with SooHyun after JinHyuk gave her the camera.  I can't believe how good SHK is at making me feel SooHyun's heartbreak :bawling:

Thanks to everyone who posted the live recap!!  You all are so amazing. :wub: 

Me too. I really cried with her. KJH noticed it at the end too. He smiled with teary eyes :tears:

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Is that all the kiss we get?

Can someone please give me the address of the director?

I just want to have a chat with him. :angry:

That’s what I am saying! Who shows a kiss from those weird angles and it wasn’t even like the actors were awkward that they needed to chicken out like that. 

Everyone send messages to TVN to show us the kiss with proper angles in the beginning of the next episode! We have TWO WEEKS to make it happen!

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

2 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

That’s what I am saying! Who shows a kiss from those weird angles and it wasn’t even like the actors were awkward that they needed to chicken out like that. 

Everyone send messages to TVN to show us the kiss with proper angles in the beginning of the next episode! We have TWO WEEKS to make it happen!

:thumbsup:  I am 1000% supporting this plan!!!!  I mean really-- how could the lead up to the kiss be hotter than the kiss itself?  At least it was in my opinion lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

The long awaited kiss finally happened. :wub:

I suggest you guys to watch here https://m.tv.naver.com/v/4832419/list/290204 just to increase the views. Haha But I'm sure this will reach the top spot on Naver very soon. :D

Mr. Nam is really Jinsoo's number 1 fan. What are we gonna do without him?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Compared to ep.7 which attacked my heart to be gloomy what the fate KJH had to bear from the chaebeol's careless action, ep.8 is like a sad with hope to develop from feeling like to express love profoundly. 

KJH's mom and family could make audiences cry from just watching them be together before his beloved son will have to be far away from the devil chaebeol's command.

KJH's eyes can say many misarable feelings even he tried to smile as same as CSH's downcast smile&hidden tears when they were together before KJH's leaving.

As I wrote here before that I objected K-drama to sell skinship/kiss scenes without reasonable story/script.

However, Encounter has satisfied with story/script that KJH&CSH's skinships are to express their deep feeling for each other when they were threatened by Chabeol. KJH&CSH's kiss scene is to burst their intense longing to each other. Audiences can realize what KJH&CSH feel in each moment spendidly. :wub:  CSH's mask has been selected by KJH.

Again and again, I am very glad that Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo selected this Encounter project to come back after a couple years of break even I used to object this selection at the very beginning.

Their assignment in Encounter is very tough from the age gap and real status to make audiences give them a change to portray these roles together, it is amazing that Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo can hold the roles perfectly. :heart:

I appreciate Park Bo gum and his acting from Reply 1988, Love in the moonlight and this Encounter.

For Song Hye Kyo, I appreciated her acting from this Encounter.:)

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Compared to ep.7 which attacked my heart to be gloomy what the fate KJH had to bear from the chaebeol's careless action, ep.8 is like a sad with hope to develop from feeling like to express love profoundly. 

KJH's mom and family could make audiences cry from just watching them be together before his beloved son will have to be far away from the devil chaebeol.

KJH's eyes can say many misarable feeling even he tried to smile as same as CSH's downcast smile when they were together before KJH's leaving.

As I wrote here before that I objected K-drama to sell skinship/kiss scenes without reasonable story/script.

However, Encounter has satisfied with story/script that KJH&CSH's skinships are to express their deep feeling for each other when they were threatened by Chabeol. KJH&CSH's kiss scene is to burst their intense longing to each other. Audiences can realize what KJH&CSH feel in each moment spendidly. :wub:  CSH's mask has been selected by KJH.

Again and again, I am very glad that Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo selected this Encounter project to come back after a couple years of break even I used to object this selection at the very beginning. 

Interesting!  And how curious that JinHyuk chose the Tin Man mask for himself!  Isn't the Tin Man, the man who wished for a heart?  It's been years since I watched the Wizard of Oz...

• Like 13

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......I'm screaming with joy tonight..I feel like crying, smiling all at once :tears::wub: only seeing bit by bit, I can feel JH n SH longing for each other..their hugs, their kisses, it's passionate but gentle, I don't know how to explain it..so many thanks for u guys giving all the hard work today..kamsahamnida :heart:

My heart really beating so fast right now..SHK x PBG u guys nail it, u r a totally jjang (of course they r, from the beginning)..love u both :heart: fighting boyfriend

• Like 13

I caught on this drama and have been hooked since.

does anyone kindly know what’s the background music or song of the official trailer or whenever there’s a romantic scene in the drama? It’s the one where there’s a whistle and a lady voice in the background?

in this trailer it’s the first song 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kfm5s_OgBc8

thanks In advance is anyone knows 

• Like 7

Number of views for the kiss scene increases by leaps and bounds....28, 867 views,  1,673 likes,  462 comments.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

Thanks to you all..

Just looking at those pics made me cry...

SHK and PBG are so good... what if other actor/actress were casted to portray JH and SH, will it be like this?  A big NO....

This is the only drama that made awake waiting for eng sub. If eng sub comes out just like last night's episode, that will 2 hrs from now... Whooa, zombie-like mode again tomorrow.

• Like 17

Melo king PBG at his best in expressing his longing n emptiness in this scene.. 

3 minutes ago, roshzanna said:

Thanks to you all..

Just looking at those pics made me cry...

SHK and PBG are so good... what if other actor/actress were casted to portray JH and SH, will it be like this?  A big NO....

This is the only drama that made awake waiting for eng sub. If eng sub comes out just like last night's episode, that will 2 hrs from now... Whooa, zombie-like mode again tomorrow.

I have to agree with this!! I can't imagine any other cast to be CSH n KJH.. Coz PBG n SHK r the best for these.. I guess this roles r tailor-made for them!! 

• Like 17