Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

The boys are all dressed up for the party, HI hands them masks. Everyone is all excited!

Ex husband is there too and he ends up choosing the black knight’s mask. Pr team member thinks to herself that his standard can’t be compared, he is like royalty. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

CSH chose the mask which covered her entire face instead of the prettier smaller masks. She walks in. 

Now driver nam tells KJH to put on a mask. Driver Nam’s own warrior helmet is too small for his head.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

Sec Jang and Mokn shoo owner are heavily flirting without knowing each other’s identity! 

Driver nam’s mask is so small, Pr team manager says anyone can know that it’s him. Since she is a single woman now she is off to have some fun

dj is doing the year end countdown and tells the audience to find someone to bring in the new year with. Ex husband is looking for CSH. 

Main leads meet! They Kisssssssss!!!

I feel cheated! The kiss seems so good but the stupid angles. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 4

Thanks @jeonghyang for live gif caps n thanks @autumnight for live caps n thanks @ahdrianaa for live recap!! 

I felt their longing n deep love for each other!! JinSoo r really a beautiful couple.. Their kiss deviated how much they love each other n missed each other!! 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Is that all the kiss we get?

Can someone please give me the address of the director?

I just want to have a chat with him. :angry:

• Like 1
  • LOL 19