[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Yay! New OST is out. This is probably my fave. Too bad I can't stream it on Melon.

It's kinda strange, the drama is definitely popular but the OST's aren't charting on Melon?

Anyways, only a few hours left before ep 8. So excited but what if they won't kiss in tonight's ep? What if they actually want to torture us and leave us with a cliffhanger? That means we're gonna have to wait until next year for the kiss? :o

Edit: Is KJH holding a mask during the "kiss scene". I just noticed it while making gifs a while ago. Maybe he surprised CSH during the masquerade ball

6Z8tEua.jpg

Edited by jaeyongs
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

•  
Watch: Eric Nam Romantically Sings Of “The Night” In MV For “Encounter” OST

Watch: Eric Nam Romantically Sings Of “The Night” In MV For “Encounter” OST

Dec 20, 2018
by D. Kim

The next part has been revealed for the “Encounter” OST!

On December 20 at 6 p.m. KST, the new song by Eric Nam was released as the fourth part of the drama’s soundtrack.

“The Night” previously caught the attention of viewers as it played in the background of the past few episodes. Written by singer-songwriter d.ear, it begins with a minimalistic electric guitar accompaniment and continues onto a beautiful melody and chorus line, capturing the romantic atmosphere of the drama.

Check out the music video below!

If you haven’t yet, watch the most recent episode of “Encounter” below:....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1280837wpp/watch-eric-nam-romantically-sings-night-mv-encounter-ost

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, jaeyongs said:

Yay! New OST is out. This is probably my fave. Too bad I can't stream it on Melon.

It's kinda strange, the drama is definitely popular but the OST's aren't charting on Melon?

Anyways, only a few hours left before ep 8. So excited but what if they won't kiss in tonight's ep? What if they actually want to torture us and leave us with a cliffhanger? That means we're gonna have to wait until next year for the kiss? :o

Edit: Is KJH holding a mask during the "kiss scene". I just noticed it while making gifs a while ago. Maybe he surprised CSH during the masquerade ball

The Eric Nam OST is probably my favorite too, still waiting for the one by Saltnpaper though.

Yes, I think it’s a mask and a surprise. CSH won’t be expecting him at the party in Seoul since he is off working in Sokcho. 

043-D539-E-748-A-4569-9792-93-EC573-FF1-

Credit koreasongsongcouple

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

I just concluded watching E7. As expected the lovely couple is now experiencing the pressure from the evil forces. It seems like CSH has no other recourse but to allow the transfer of her boyfriend KJH to Sokchong. I believe that the setback in their relationship will be temporary in nature and that it will strengthen furthermore their relationship. It looks like their battlecry is "You and me against the world".

In the epilogue, there seems to be a clip where the couple is about to kiss. I hope the kissing scene will really happen. Of course, Ms. Song Hye Kyo may have already gotten the blessing of her real husband Song Jong Ki for a kissing scene in this drama series. How deep the kissing scene remains to be seen. Hahahaha! Peace everyone.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Yes, I think it’s a mask and a surprise. CSH won’t be expecting him at the party in Seoul since he is off working in Sokcho. 

That can be the case too! Whatever it is, if they kissed I’m in HEAVENNNN already

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I loved this episode because of the following:

1. The writer and director are doing a great job in lettings us feel how suffocated her life. It's easy to see why her ex-husband was trying to set her free. In his flashback, we see that he was pretending with the "other" woman to make it appear they were having an affair. So far, he still hasn't turned evil or mean. At this point, I feel a little sorry for him.  We'll see if he continues to have real love for her in that he'll continue to help her despite his heart breaking.

2. Loved the scene between Jin Hyuk and his father. It was heartwarming. The scene with his mother was too. I love how they are close, but they still give him his privacy. The mother was interested about the shoes, but didn't want to invade his privacy....instead she let her imagination run while as to what the shoes could mean.....:lol:

3. Loved the scene between Soo Hyun and her mother--in that she stood firm and put her in her place. Her mother is probably the most unlikable character in this drama, next to her mother in law. 

4. So, so, so happy that Jin Hyuk's friend didn't turn evil despite the fact that she really likes him herself. So proud when she called Soo Hyun to let her know what was going on, but even more proud of her when she finally told Jin Hyuk that someone approached her to lie about him.

5. I love how we're learning more and more about the side characters. The Soo Hyun's father the Congressman, the driver and the manager. We see now that they are all friends. I'm sure there is more story there that we will find out about. I actually think the driver and manager would make a great couple.

6. Thrilled beyond words when the Congressman didn't give in to Soo Hyun's ex-mother in law; not let her have her way. She has such a empty existence to me--so lifeless.

7. Love the way Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk's relationship is developing. I want them to start communicating to each other a little more. At the moment, they are busy trying to "protect" each other, but they are doing it in silos. Communication is the key to a successful relationship.  

I could go on and on, but will stop here--waiting for ep 8......:wub::wub:

From this forum in previous pages, someone mentioned that CSH's only friend is Secretary Jang who often warns CSH not to do several things like Secretary Jang is doing the management secretary job, not as a true friend in life. 

Conversely, from 4. KJH's friend is still his friend who care and sincerely tell the story about a strange man offered her to promoted in exchange of posting on the bulletin office board which she thought it might be useful for KJH. 

CSH who is CEO and Politician's daugther, CSH has had no real family to care and share with comfortable mind, CSH lacks many things in human life even she has high position and weath.

Richness could not be considered from wealth but happiness and sufficiency might be the real goal in life. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

The Eric Nam OST is probably my favorite too, still waiting for the one by Saltnpaper though.

Credit koreasongsongcouple

Waiting for that one too! Don't Hesitate sounds nice as well but all I can hear during chorus is "Don't hesi to love" :D

Him being there is already such a good surprise and besides he deserves to be there because the whole masquerade thing was his idea. I wonder what kind of surprise event he did for her though because she has teary eyes in the preview.

Hope my stream won't lag later. :lol:

• Like 4

I am looking forward to watchin Encounter Ep. 8.

One thing we have already watched from KJH when he is jealous when CSH's ex-husband answered that he concerned as an oppa. When KJH asked about oppa's concern from CSH, she mentioned "protection" but KJH asked unpleasantly why it is not "support"

Audiences have not watched CSH be jealous yet. :phew:

• Like 8

CSH, tells spy that he has a choice to make loyalty to Donghwa hotel or keep interfering for

taekyung.

HI tells KJH that she Let CSH know what happened, she asks him if he’s angry with her. He says no.

Secretary Jang asks KJH if he was the one to call CSH, sending a sos asking her to interfere. He lets Sec Jang know if she really thinks he could do that. Sec Jang lets him in.

CSH apologizes for all the trouble, KJH tells her to let him go for the moment. He will be back.

CSH tells him not to joke and take this lightly, KJH tells her that he will clear up his work station today.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6