Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

I really almost wish that all of the kind english subtitlers out there would translate the preview first LOL.  I can wait to rewatch ep8 with subs, but I need to know what SooHyun is saying at the beginning of the preview because all I can understand is something about it being noisy and an apology letter??

• Like 9

Wow they kiss... :wub: I am very happy. I remember PBG has ever said that he like tent scene in dots, because SHK looks cute and now they play drama togehter and kiss... They kiss. :lol:

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

This drama really appeals to the 30-40s. Each time I check the profile of those who left comments, majority are from this age group. I understand because it's a mature love that is being portrayed even though KJH in in his late 20s. 

https://tv.naver.com/v/4832419

122,325 views, 3,933 likes and 1,198 comments. It has left quite an impact, huh?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

Ugh.  WooSeok is the textbook definition of entitlement.  And yet... I still feel sorry him!  This guy is so twisted and damaged he thinks he sees a sign that it's time for him to pursue SooHyun just because JinHyuk is being sent to Sokcho.  It's as though he is so infatuated with the "idea" of SooHyun, it makes him incapable of understanding how every word she speaks to him is just dripping with disdain. 

• Like 15

53 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I liked how they highlighted the difference between KJH n JWS in epilogue.. Where one tries to find clues abt CSH by asking from other ppl n the other knows abt her preference n makes it possible n finds her in it!! 

Actually, JH was a bit more involved than knowing her preference...  :D

Translation of the video:

WS: Find out what CEO Cha was wearing when she went to work.
JH: Oh, hello. My apologies for calling during your lunch time. I’m calling because of the order for the masks for the Donghwa Hotel party. The ones for the client have already been ordered, but I just wanted to order one additional one separately. Uh, it’s for a woman, and it would be preferred if her whole face was covered. She’ll probably prefer not to be recognized. Uhh… yes, I think a sketch can be sent to you. Yes. Please take care of it well. Thank you. Yes.

• Like 18
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

26 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

@dukesa1122 calm down there r still many episode ahead :lol: but if u insist to shoot the director I will replace his place with pleasure..hahaha.. I will give u a best shoot of kissing scene..n if the director not giving us any more scene like this, I will 'talk' properly to him :phew:

Sorry. Ugh. Woke up at the wrong side of the bed. Overslept. Wasnt able to see it, I rushed to open this thread and to find out the kiss was just like this! argh :rage:

Can we really do that ? Can we rally and demand for a better kiss scene? :expressionless:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Plummpychan said:

I was watching them live & got confused since many ppl says that there's no preview for ep 9 when I clearly saw it at the end of ep 8 which I remember because it shows Kim Jin Hyuk gone missing.

Thankfully I find ppl who posted the preview, so I'm not hallucinating then :sweatingbullets:

What happen to KJH? Where did he go?

A translation of the preview clip you posted. Thank you.

SH: I woke up in the morning, and it had become noisy. (meaning that there had been a lot of press articles)
JH: It ended up in my pack coming back from Cuba, but later I wanted to use it as a subject of a photo, so I kept it. (think he may be explaining the high heels in his room to his mother?)
MIL: It will be a good chance to take care of everything in one stroke. (she's evil, and anyway, the scene sequence seems to be implying that the plan involves HI in some way?)
Brother: Answer the phone, Kim Jin Hyuk.
SH: Where are you?

So, yes, my question as well, where did JH go that he's not answering the phone to his brother or to SH?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9

9 hours ago, Jitae Lee said:

very impressive. are you a writer?

First, welcome to this forum and this thread. smileys

No, I am not... just a teacher.red crab

@stroppyse Today I read an article about the evil in humans and a psychologist said that people who don't consider others as humans and perceive them as below them are quite "evil" and dangerous. Remember that yesterday, I pointed out that the Chairman Kim has the habit to describe people as animals (dog: JH; assemblyman Cha = racehorse) or even worse as things (CSH= thing, doll) or dust (JH)! This process is called "deshumanization" and it is a psychological weapon (often used in wars) in order to legitimate every action they do. Since the others are not humans, then they can do anything with them. They have no rights, no protection. And money is also an important toll for "deshumanization" as it creates a gap between the superior person and the others. It also pushes minions to give up on their conscience... orders are more important than their own conscience and ethics. In this environment, it is not a wonder if director Choi and the traitor Lee are actually backstabbing their colleagues. Orders and the perspective of money incite them to do morally reprehensible things. Friendship, family and goodness don't exist in this world. I hope, chairman Kim loses her most precious son in the process... he has warned her many times and I hope, he becomes brave and realize this!! A chairman Kim without any heir... imagine the irony!  

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of the video:

WS: Find out what CEO Cha was wearing when she went to work.
JH: Oh, hello. My apologies for calling during your lunch time. I’m calling because of the order for the masks for the Donghwa Hotel party. The ones for the client have already been ordered, but I just wanted to order one additional one separately. Uh, it’s for a woman, and it would be preferred if her whole face was covered. She’ll probably prefer not to be recognized. Uhh… yes, I think a sketch can be sent to you. Yes. Please take care of it well. Thank you. Yes.

Thank you for your translation. PR Head let CSH choose a mask among several ones, KSH who knows what CSH really prefers so he arranged to have a full mask for CSH to be one of mask choices. Definitely CSH chose the full mask that KSH arranged upon her preference. :wub:

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

A translation of the preview clip you posted. Thank you

SH: I woke up in the morning, and it had become noisy. (meaning that there had been a lot of press articles)
JH: It ended up in my pack coming back from Cuba, but later I wanted to use it as a subject of a photo, so I kept it. (think he may be explaining the high heels in his room to his mother?)
MIL: It will be a good chance to take care of everything in one stroke. (she's evil, and anyway, the scene sequence seems to be implying that the plan involves HI in some way?)
Brother: Answer the phone, Kim Jin Hyuk.
SH: Where are you?

So, yes, my question as well, where did JH go that he's not answering the phone to his brother or to SH?

Did preview showed like KJH's identity has been revealed? 

• Like 11