[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was better episode a very little. Unfortunately they really divorced, although I can't understand why, because doesn't make sense. It's obvious, that neither of them gave up on each other. HotHunk lied to KY that he would go to Murano, but in fact he will go to New York with Emily. Emily is in coma, so HotHunk take her with him to get treatments, and he wants revenge with her, moreover he intends to gain power and money for fight in New York.

HotHunk is very good and smart in revenge-planning :) He waits for Evil Witch to fly high and she will ruin her fake-dad and Uncle, then he will destroy Evil Witch. He has a trump-card: Emily. Sena thinks, that Emily is dead, but not. I guess firstly HotHunk will come back alone and later he will reveal Emily :D  Evil Witch is so dead and finished and she doesn't know.:lol:. I can't wait for this moment. I will enjoy watching her suffering

Poor KY, she tried calling her hubby and she wanted to tell HotHunk about her pregrancy, because this is miracle, which she waited for and she knows that HotHunk wouldn't leave them. Unfortunately, HotHunk turned off his phone, plus Evil Witch prevented her from going to airport. IF HotHunk finds out that he missed his child's years because of Evil Witch plus she tried to kill his child (and his wife too), he will be more furious. 

A bit I'm happy that he didn't go to Murano (instead of it, to New York), because in the end I would like to see them together in Murano. They planned it together. It would be sad if just one of them would have gone there.

3 hours ago, csancsy said:

It was better episode a very little. Unfortunately they really divorced, although I can't understand why, because doesn't make sense. It's obvious, that neither of them gave up on each other. 

Yes it was a little better episode. But still why the protagonist is soo slow and still believes the evil  sisterinlaw. She needs to be strong for her sake, her baby and familly. She also needs  to use her brain in creating another company or something. So tired of her sad face. Be smart, be strong . If she survived her parets divorce, bankrupcy etc...why is she so soft right now.  

4 hours ago, roli said:

Yes it was a little better episode. But still why the protagonist is soo slow and still believes the evil  sisterinlaw. She needs to be strong for her sake, her baby and familly. She also needs  to use her brain in creating another company or something. So tired of her sad face. Be smart, be strong . If she survived her parets divorce, bankrupcy etc...why is she so soft right now.  

l believe that she will be strong after HH has left her and being a single mother, she has a child to support. As what HH has said that her family is very precious to her and that's the reason she doesn't want herself to think so bad about them including her sister-in-law. The same as Hyun Ki, he doesn't want to believe that his father is doing something so bad.

But we can still see how KY protests and talks to her brother abt his wife what Sena did to HH's mother..

HH wants to divorce is because he wants to take revenge against Sena and also to protect KY.

KY has no money, not much saving, she did not get any income working in her father's company so she could not create a company by herself. l am certain that KY will work hard, taking courses (as what her mum says that KY actually wishes to study in university) and polish herself. After her son is born, she will do everything for him as she did to her parents and brother.

By the way, actually she didn't take her parents' divorce lightly, she still hoping that her parents will one day reconcile and  always be together.

@fansdrama...  I agree she didn’t take  her parents divorce lightly at the beginning of the drama all she wanted was to get them back together, with Se Na’s interference she put a stop to it. I swear since this richard simmons came to South Korea she has caused so much heartache because she wanted DY and her FIL all to herself. 

I predict that KY will leave Cells Beauty and when she does, the company will not grow anymore because KY was the link to keeping everyone happy. She is the heart of the company. Her father and brother aren’t very thoughtful or have any experience in customer service. 

I find the fact that KY has no money very sad. Her father kept a tight leash on her but it was invisible to everyone until KY met JH. She started thinking for herself and living for herself . This invisible leash was there and it never bothered her because she and her family were all in sync. She lived and breath for them. She was a great daughter and sister which they never truly appreciated. I know they loved her but I think someone should have at least tried to get her to experience life outside of her family. 

Lately KY’s father seems to be revisiting his ex wife restaurant lately and it is starting to get on my nerves. What is he up to? He sure is paying lot is attention to KY and his ex wife? I really wonder why, before it was all about Se Na and her baby. 

How many of have these questions in mind 

a. Will we witness Se Na and KY’s going into labor?

b. How far along is Se Na in her pregnancy?

c.  Will Se Na force KY to go into early labor??? 

At at first I thought What if? KY has Twins and SN takes one to raised it. We all know an older woman will be joontthe cast and was suspecting maybe she is a nurse that delivered KY’s babies. But then I realized it isn’t possible because Se Na is to far to long in her pregnancy to be delivered at the same time as KY. Sometimes my iMac goes wild for scenarios in kdrama land. Smh smh smh 

OMG!  WHAT have I missed?  

Saw Monday's episode, been dreading since then, appears for good reason.

So this is how it's gonna go;  HotHunk dumps his wife and takes Blondie to the US for treatments, works to stack some paper and exact his revenge?  REALLY?

This entire plot makes NO SENSE to me:

1)  Guy and Girl have long-time affair.  

2)  Guy thinks it's serious, Girl ditches him for supposedly rich guy.

3)  Guy finds Girl2, in-law of Girl1 and marries her without exposing past with Girl1

4)  Girl1 plots evil actions for Guy and fails

5)  Girl2 learns of Girl1 evil intentions and doesn't out her

6)  Girl1 TELLS Girl2 of her evil intentions and still Girl1 doesn't out her

7)  Girl1 causes horrible consequences to Guy's family and NO ONE outs her

8)  Girl2 and Guy separate

9)  Guy leaves the country to plot revenge, save $, and help Girl1's Friend.  

REALLY???  This is where this series is going?  Is the Writer on drugs or have Attention Deficit or ???

This can't be it.  What am I missing? 

1 hour ago, watchumlots said:

Yes, it truly makes no sense.

The writer wants to show the evil triumphs over the innocents.

She is treating all of them like fools and stupid to fall into the evil's trap.

In so many dramas that I watch, this one is the most ridiculous and illogical.

8 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Yes, it truly makes no sense.

The writer wants to show the evil triumphs over the innocents.

She is treating all of them like fools and stupid to fall into the evil's trap.

In so many dramas that I watch, this one is the most ridiculous and illogical.

This is only first half time for the real party now.

I can understand why JH mom do not want the baby. She knew this will always be a tool for SeNa to against JH & KY.

JH going to New York fulfills these 2 objectives:

1. Bring Emily back to her father and seek better treatment

2. JH - is Well know in Wall Street market. Having wealth can then hinder SeNa.

KY will stick through the end w her mom support. Away from JH do not give SeNa an opportunity to stop the unborn child from coming into the world.

jH will buy back the amusement park n the family land back.

SeNa dirty linen will be expose and in prison for trying to kill Emily.

another 40+ plus episodes with the witch SeNa abusing her power destroying people. Hope in between, KY Brother Company he swallowed by YB as a Big lesson to KY Father and Brother totally trust a very loose Daughter-in-law SeNa selling her  body sleeping w his ex-Son in law JH for 5 years. I cannot imagine how KY Brother can accept it.

12 hours ago, watchumlots said:

OMG!  WHAT have I missed?  

Saw Monday's episode, been dreading since then, appears for good reason.

So this is how it's gonna go;  HotHunk dumps his wife and takes Blondie to the US for treatments, works to stack some paper and exact his revenge?  REALLY?

1)  Guy and Girl have long-time affair.  

2)  Guy thinks it's serious, Girl ditches him for supposedly rich guy.

3)  Guy finds Girl2, in-law of Girl1 and marries her without exposing past with Girl1

4)  Girl1 plots evil actions for Guy and fails

5)  Girl2 learns of Girl1 evil intentions and doesn't out her

6)  Girl1 TELLS Girl2 of her evil intentions and still Girl1 doesn't out her

7)  Girl1 causes horrible consequences to Guy's family and NO ONE outs her

8)  Girl2 and Guy separate

9)  Guy leaves the country to plot revenge, save $, and help Girl1's Friend.  

REALLY???  This is where this series is going?  Is the Writer on drugs or have Attention Deficit or ???

This can't be it.  What am I missing? 

I agrée ; emilly is more important than his wife:confused:

KY is beautiful with long hair after five years

This is something I thought would happen. The only way to truly fight Sena is to have money and power. When no one speaks the truth because they are trying to protect others they allow the evil person to win and get away with everything including murder.  This is the case with Se Na. HH did not want to say to hurt his wife. His wife did not want to say to hurt her family. HH's family did not want to tell the truth so it would not hurt HH and his wife. Friend is pulled in trying to protect HH and his wife. If they had outed all the dirt in the beginning Se Na would not have come this far (and the story would end) or she would have gone a different route.

But now she has caused so much more pain to the innocent people around her that her fall eventually will be hard. Before she could have been forgiven (perhaps with enough tears and groveling until they found out she is a fake and not even the real Se Na) although there would be no way her in laws would keep her in the family after learning of her past. But as it stands now she is instrumental in everyone loosing someone or something important. This is no longer about revenge against fake dad I think that Sena has got too use to living well after being an orphan and living on the street. Sure she wants to get that man but it has taken a back seat for now. The only time she will go after him is when she gets what she wants and then she will try to double cross him. 

For now HH leaving is serving a couple of purposes. a. It gets him out of the way of Sena who can't let him be happy and live his life with the woman he loved after her. b. It gives him a way to work hard to gain back everything he lost. Although his need for revenge has cost him his marriage and baby he knows nothing about (and he will suffer for that knowledge later) it will motivate him to work very hard to be able to take on Sena later.  c. It gives Sena a false sense of security to think she has broken up KY and HH who she can't stand being together but also she thinks she won and no one can be in her way allowing her free reign to do her dirtiest. d. keeps KY away to be able to live and have her baby without the mess of her family. 

Let's face it dad and bro would never have seen HH as the victim of Se Na. Bro will be mad that the ex of Sena is his brother in law and dad would have been too. Neither would admit they were wrong about Se Na from the beginning and trusted her too much and treated KY badly for it. Once they loose that company and the patient on that mask and Se Na shows them she truly only used them and played them to get her hands on the company then they will finally get it. 

Big Bro said nothing after realizing his wife is a real nasty piece of work allowing her to blackmail him with his so called baby. Had he spoken up that Se Na was behind what happened then his sister would not have had to loose her husband and raise her baby alone. What will he do when he learns that KY was pregnant but he chose his own suppose baby over KY having her husband with her while she went through her pregnancy? I want to see both him and his father feel real shame for how they did KY. Someone pointed out once before that KY was the backbone of the family and company and it is true. They both took advantage of KY's love and hard work in that family. With her gone completely they will end up loosing everything prolly but then they reap what they sowed.  Se Na became more important then blood to them so they will have to deal with the consequences of their actions. 

As for KY although it will be hard and she has been hurt by people she cared about I think this time for her is the best. It gives her a true test of how strong she is and I think lets her realize that although she loves HH she does not need him to survive. He is the ultimate looser in this game of revenge he is going after but he wont know until he comes back and sees her by chance (or seeks her out) or sees that child and the keepsake that will give him a thought the kid is his. Of course the flip side is no one else can deal with Se Na so his leaving is also a blessing in it takes the heat off of KY to live her life in peace without Se Na constantly trying to ruin it or hurt her child. 

I want to hope that the theory that KY has twins and Se Na snatches one to raise as her own is false. Frankly I prefer Se Na not to have any kids with blood ties to the brother but also I do not want this evil witch to have her hands on a child from HH and KY. With no children between them when its over and done with there is no going back to Se Na.

Archived