Do what couples do:Plol:star:

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

I can't imagine what they did at there ( private villa) :wub:

planning out their LA and Vegas trip duhh lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itzzy said:

planning out their LA and Vegas trip duhh lol

Or maybe they also talked about the dvd commentary that they did weeks after the Phuket vacation with PD Park as PD Park also seemed mia while in Phuket:D

Sigh, I’m more eager to get an update on when will the dvd commentary be realesed:sweatingbullets:

24 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

Or maybe they also talked about the dvd commentary that they did weeks after the Phuket vacation with PD Park as PD Park also seemed mia while in Phuket:D

pd park was not mia in Phuket. according to the staff ig at that time, he was in a hotel with writers&staff.:lol:

but yess, maybe pd park and ppc managers discussed and made arrangements for BD commentary schedule in Phuket.

• LOL 2

url%5D

if im not mistaken, simba was also there during that photoshoot right? i think i saw a pic of PSJ + simba on this staircase too but i cant find the pic..  

ahh this pic is too sweet :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if im not mistaken, simba was also there during that photoshoot right? i think i saw a pic of PSJ + simba on this staircase too but i cant find the pic..  

611811110012556775-5.jpg

:love:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

ahh this pic is too sweet :love:

i hope we could see pmy plays with simba in the dvd/blueray.:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Maybe it's too late, but I enjoyed so much his Saja showcase. Omg. That 4words game was really funny. 

Every person there loves him. Even the very senior AhnSungki also loves him. I cannot help seeing his sweet fatherly smile to PSJ. 

How can I not love seeing this guy too? (opss! sorry for my sudden confession Rachel lol) 

I wonder if she get jealous too when girls swooning over him... haha

And there, he must had a good time together with SonHeungMin and of cos Simba :love:

K95CJR.png

Watches

Montblanc Heritage Automatic

K9qhbD.png
K9q7nn.png

Bracelet

Montblanc 114979 Bracelet Polished Round 3-Ring Motif

K9qzZW.pngK9q4P2.jpgK9qNm1.jpgK9qYdg.png
K9qf3y.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 7/11/2019 at 10:32 PM, park2park said:

like what @zashi23 said. Still just a theory.

However, normally couple accessories and clothing are a strong game when it comes to Kcouples lol They don't play around with that stuff so the fact that PPC have been spotting with bracelets after bracelets when they've never done so previously, that's why the speculation is strong.

Yes,  I know all about the importance of couple accessories and clothing in Korea/Korean society. That's exactly why I was asking whether there's actual evidence that the bracelets are identical or couple-ish. I was wondering if there's an actual story about PPC having identical bracelets, whether both were gifted similar bracelets, etc.. otherwise there isn't actually "a story behind the bracelets."

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

otherwise there isn't actually "a story behind the bracelets."

When i said "story" is what was known in PPC fandom. Sure, nothing is really proven and "actual"... But what others are saying are completely and obviously false. Like "same bracelets" - they don't have one. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, itzzy said:

young kim miso is supporting seojoon how cute 

JY said to her mom "I want to see The Lion King next week. PSJ oppa will be on this movie too?" :lol:

so her mom explained "the lion(on the disney movie Lion King) is not the lion(PSJ on the movie Saja).

haha:D JY is so cute.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

44 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

JY said to her mom "I want to see The Lion King next week. PSJ oppa will be on this movie too?" :lol:

so her mom explained "the lion(on the disney movie Lion King) is not the lion(PSJ on the movie Saja).

haha:D JY is so cute.

this is the most..... precious thing ive read this week :wub::tears:

• Love 1

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:

I saw PPC's pose photo when they do the commentary video in ig. Is it allowed to shared now?

No.:sweatingbullets:

actually i saw those pics circulated on few ig acc since last week but today i can see many ppc shipping acc posted them too on their ig.. and some of them even posted (i think) screencaps from PPC commentary teaser video.. :blink: