[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, itzzy said:

young kim miso is supporting seojoon how cute 

JY said to her mom "I want to see The Lion King next week. PSJ oppa will be on this movie too?" :lol:

so her mom explained "the lion(on the disney movie Lion King) is not the lion(PSJ on the movie Saja).

haha:D JY is so cute.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

44 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

JY said to her mom "I want to see The Lion King next week. PSJ oppa will be on this movie too?" :lol:

so her mom explained "the lion(on the disney movie Lion King) is not the lion(PSJ on the movie Saja).

this is the most..... precious thing ive read this week :wub::tears:

• Love 1

Last time when int fans shared content of the dvd, they downgraded and restricted the membership level of the int fans. I’m afraid they will cutdown again the dvd content or more delay the release schedule if fans share it again before it’s allowed:sweatingbullets:

I understand shippers are all excited but I think we also shall respect the terms.

Can anyone message those fans? But im pretty sure they knew about not allowing to share it.. coz its just now they are sharing it. Or its ok since its not the whole video? 

Or maybe the dvd will be out sooner?

13 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

Last time when int fans shared content of the dvd, they downgraded and restricted the membership level of the int fans. I’m afraid they will cutdown again the dvd content or more delay the release schedule if fans share it again before it’s allowed:sweatingbullets:

wwwsk BD team never will allow to share anything of BD. 

actually, all k-drama BD team never even allow that buyers take a pic of BD package box and upload it on the internet.

On 7/13/2019 at 12:36 PM, twoparkcouple said:

There hasn’t been a case where only two male&female leads rent and stayed in a private villa away from an afficial hotel which all drama staffs stayed in, during a reward trip.:rolleyes: 

They must really need a private time just the two of them that they rent the big villa.. I don't think they got some special treatment just bcause they're the drama leads. 

41 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

wwwsk BD team never will allow to share anything of BD. 

u mean we arent allowed to share DVD content forever? i thought maybe we can share it after 3 months lol.. do ppl really follow this regulation to a tee? :sweatingbullets:

24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

u mean we arent allowed to share DVD content forever? i thought maybe we can share it after 3 months lol.. do ppl really follow this regulation to a tee? :sweatingbullets:

yes. all contents of k-drama BD are never allowed to share forever. but ppl& fans just ignore this copyright rule and share contents on sns and youtube.:sweatingbullets:

11 hours ago, itzzy said:

young kim miso is supporting seojoon how cute 

:wub:

6 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY might also be watching those two saja movies, saja the divine fury and saja the lion king:D. Simba appa might accompanying her to watch the lion king :P *delulu*

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Didnt PSJ said that he didnt know that Simba is a lion? (Yeah.. right... lol) whatever PSJ! :sweat_smile:

So, he should go watch the movie! :P

14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Didnt PSJ said that he didnt know that Simba is a lion? (Yeah.. right... lol) whatever PSJ! :sweat_smile:

So, he should go watch the movie! :P

psj didn't say about Simba&Leon in the interviews.

pmy said in the interview, she didn't know Simba&Leon have the same meaning(lion).:D

• Thanks 1