[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Yeah when I thought about it again it is true both of them do like each other.

With all those slipping tongues and the interviews and accidentally liking the fansite and all. 

But since the cosmo event, I wish they just be themselves. I guess PMY being herself at that time and suddenly PSJ not at first but then he's more comfortable after talking to her at the event(maybe just awkward bcos they did not met for long time...I mean just two of them). I wish to see them just smiling and happy to meet each other. Be more relax with all the attentions. 

But still I think they still in 'some' relationship. Cos I think PSJ gonna introduce her like how LKS introduced LSB to his friends without doubt if they are dating. 

Yeah lets just wish them going well with each other. I just love both of them. 

• Like 3

I’m not sure if I’m speaking for any potential male shippers who are lurking out here in the forum, but for us males, it can be pretty tough to post anything since we are in a completely new environment where the thread is if I could roughly call it very female oriented like possibly 95% females 5% males ratio?

In addition, considering that this is my first time actually shipping a couple albeit I have been more or less observing or wishing them the best for a period of time, I was really in a dilemma of participating for fear that I could have been saying something that many could not really relate to, so for me personally it was really difficult contributing and a tough step to take.

However, I was glad that i joined this forum because it made me understand more about other people’s perspective as well as their expertise in work put into good use. 

I would like to express my sincere thanks to everyone in this forum for keeping this thread alive and being so active in providing your opinions and thoughts.

P.S: It would be nice to know if there’s a fellow male shipper elsewhere though, a pm will also work if you want to stay hidden. :rolleyes:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I’m not sure if I’m speaking for any potential male shippers who are lurking out here in the forum, but for us males, it can be pretty tough to post anything since we are in a completely new environment where the thread is if I could roughly call it very female oriented like possibly 95% females 5% males ratio?

In addition, considering that this is my first time actually shipping a couple albeit I have been more or less observing or wishing them the best for a period of time, I was really in a dilemma of participating for fear that I could have been saying something that many could not really relate to, so for me personally it was really difficult contributing and a tough step to take.

However, I was glad that i joined this forum because it made me understand more about other people’s perspective as well as their expertise in work put into good use. 

I would like to express my sincere thanks to everyone in this forum for keeping this thread alive and being so active in providing your opinions and thoughts.

P.S: It would be nice to know if there’s a fellow male shipper elsewhere though, a pm will also work if you want to stay hidden. :rolleyes:

This makes me happy because it's good to get an opinion from the opposite gender. Sometimes we might get lost in our shipping and it is hard to understand the male perspective. Hopefully, you and the other 5% of male shippers become more active in this thread by sharing your opinions! :)

• Like 3

Welcome! Actually, I would be very interested in hearing your perspective and observations from your viewpoint. So please don't hesitate to share any of your thoughts and comments. We're a welcoming group, and you can probably tell that we vary in ages, backgrounds, life experiences, etc., and everyone is welcome. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think those ppl are obviously haters.. i personally think that most ppl in this forum NEVER stated their opinions as facts....when we write something here, we always use the word ‘i think, maybe’ meaning it is just a personal opinion.. if ppl outside this forum are taking our personal opinions out of context and turn them into something hateful, we have no control over that.. for me, i really like to read all the speculations, delulus and opinions of everyone in this forum and i dont take everything too seriously.. i just wanna support ppc and share my thoughts with ppl who understand me lol.. 

That Soompy forum that you're referring to is very negative.  There are some people who are okay, but there's some specific participants who are always nasty and negative. Just ignore them, and don't waste you time or energy in responding to negative,  mean people. :) 3>

• Like 2

I'm not sure why people (haters) said that PMY was trying hard to get or that she didnt love PSJ as much as PSJ into her......well,I think differently.On that interview after WWWSK when She straightforwardly said  they didn't dating and on COSMO event stage that she looked so preserved....I thought that was the best action that she could chose coz we all know that PSJ was not "smart" hiding his feeling.  

I always think PPC actions shows that they are care about each other,shielding each other, don't want to hurt each other since they knew so many haters , crazy fans, overprotective fans LOL....so they really need to go beyond what "normal"couple usually do (abnormal) and lay low till the right moment come. But Yes I agreed that both of them still not ready to tie the knot soon....not because they don't love each other but you know sometimes in our life we want to finish our goals first,catch our dreams and when we think that we finish with  "our-self "then we ready to enter new stage of life such as marriage.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

@zashi23, I don’t really know what’s happening according to your last sentence, or what happened recently that made you mention about this, however I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt that everyone who visits this forum has at one point in time express some sort of interest towards the main couple. 

It’s a pretty obvious fact that PMY has been rather reserved towards PSJ but that does not mean she doesn’t love him as much as he does to her.

I’m a guy, so if I am interested in a girl for a really long period of time and I see her as the “one” I want to marry, no matter how in love or infatuated I am with the girl, if the girl shows no absolute interest, there will be a period where I feel it’s no longer worth it. 

I agree that everyone has their own opinions to this shipping forum and sometimes things can be taken out of context, but to conclude your last few words in the sentence based on one-two black sheep, you are indirectly making people more hesitant about posting in this forum.

I hope you understand where I am coming from. I know you have good intentions, but I was originally a lurker who became someone who posted on a slightly regular basis because the thread was filled with warmth and kindness that it really touched me.

None of us can compare what we would do if we were PSJ or PMY because we're not them.  My being a woman doesn't give me a greater insight into PMY's behavior or thought process, just like being a guy doesn't give any insight into PSJ. That's why we usually post our opinions first saying that it's only our own opinion, or long- term observations of either of PPC, our knowledge of Korean dating culture (some of us) or, at least in a few of our cases, our knowledge of, and experience in reading body language and tone.  Personal comparisons are never accurate because different people act differently, and we don't have personal knowledge of PSJ or PMY and what choices they'd make in real life. We all KNOW this, and often chuckle at our own wishful thinking. 

So everyone's conjectures and theories are almost always taken in good humor and curiosity. :-)  That keeps us a happy,  friendly bunch. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, park2park said:

Ugh why didnt that reporter just write "theyre reportedly dating" like every other normal nosy tabloids. Why did they put the 3 yrs thing. It srsly put such a messy spin on PPC

Because the more "scandalous" and "sensational" something is, the better it is especially for tabloids. They wanted to be ahead of everyone else so they decided to write something that would easily capture the attention of people. Plus, I think a lot already suspected PPC to be dating so adding 3 years into the story makes it more interesting to readers. That's how they thrive. 

I'm not male obviously, lol. But I tend to see things from a more "level-headed" and analytical perspective too so I really appreciate your perspective and musings.

P.S. I had a slight hunch you were male based on the way you posted your answer so thanks for confirming :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, park2park said:

Ugh why didnt that reporter just write "theyre reportedly dating" like every other normal nosy tabloids. Why did they put the 3 yrs thing. It srsly put such a messy spin on PPC

SO TRUE. Almost everyone who heard about their 3years dating news for the FIRST TIME thought that it is real. Too much coincidences , too much worth evidences. Eventually the reporters feel that the story is true and they release it tho PPC keep on saying that it is not true. The reporters are too excited which leads to this mess.

That is probably why PMY said that love is timing I guess. They eventually get into the wrong timing to start it ( tho I think the best timing is when both of them got cast into WWWSK :wub:. Where they get to know more about each other). Something to gain, something to lose. 

I feel bad for them. But I think they can get through it. 

• Like 3

My theory would be if they ARE DATING now,  both of them could never hide their feelings AT ALL. 

Both could not stop smiling when people ask about it. I bet it. 

Whose gonna hide such a good feeling? I went around telling my friends (tho they dont ask me) when I first started dating. You just wanna tell everyone that he/she is mine. You could never hold it haha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Can we talk about how beautiful and goodlooking PPC these days? I keep on saying wow he looks so goodlooking she looks freaking beautiful everytime their pictures came out.

I guess they shine in their 30s. Wow. Glad everything goes well for them these days. 

If only the 3years dating news never came out we could probably see a couple magazine shoot of PPC. :tears: 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Can we talk about how beautiful and goodlooking PPC these days? I keep on saying wow he looks so goodlooking she looks freaking beautiful everytime their pictures came out.

I guess they shine in their 30s. Wow. Glad everything goes well for them these days. 

If only the 3years dating news never came out we could probably see a couple magazine shoot of PPC. :tears: 

I agree with you on all of this. 

• Like 1

Shipping makes fans life happier but it can also be a cause of depression if you make shipping your life. 

Ship responsibly. Do not indulge in too much fantasy and delusions.

Having doubts is normal because we do not know them personally. It does not mean you are not a fan since you think they are only in a Some and not in 3 years committed relationship. 

You can tell one is a hater when there is attack on PMY like the plastic surgery issue. But those who only said they may not be committed for now cannot be considered as haters. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1