Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Shipping makes fans life happier but it can also be a cause of depression if you make shipping your life. 

 

Ship responsibly. Do not indulge in too much fantasy and delusions.

 

Having doubts is normal because we do not know them personally. It does not mean you are not a fan since you think they are only in a Some and not in 3 years committed relationship. 

 

You can tell one is a hater when there is attack on PMY like the plastic surgery issue. But those who only said they may not be committed for now cannot be considered as haters. 

This is actually a great post, but also humorously cute. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

i guess we will never know unless they go public or announce marriage.. i saw MEC and i feel like they had a great chemistry together, but he had a girlfriend at time so i was  thinking to myself, wow actors really can create chemistry with anybody (if required to) even when they have  real life prtners..  then i saw lee seo jin and choi ji woo in gof and they also had great chemistry.. na pd even invited her after gof to 3mad and there were many shippers shipped them at that time bcoz of chemistry.. taecyon 2pm even said they acted like married couple already etc.. even pd shipped then and told them to be happy togther.. turned out she already hv a real life bf at that time and eventually got married.. so with celebs, we cant really tell if they are or they arent a couple unless they go public or get married.. we can only pray our ship will reach its destination one day, if god will..

 

I agree about LSJ and CJW I also thought they were secretly dating because their chemistry was so good and yes no one can really tell. We may assume PPC are dating but what if one day we will hear dating news and its not them together? Best thing to do is pray. But whoever makes them happy we should support because its their lives not ours anyway. Their happiness should be the primary concern not their shippers happiness. We cant force love. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

Actually, that song is from his very close friend peakboy... Maybe he is just promoting the song or maybe he just want to use it... Lmao

Peakboy is one of the guys in the pool, in the picture PSJ posted on his IG on his birthday. 

V from BTS and PSJ helped Peakboy become successful. Peakboy actually publically thanked PSJ and V for helping him set step-by-step goals and for streaming his music. Here's an article about it.  Another example of what a great hyung PSJ is to his friends. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/kthdatabase/status/1031089424946352128?lang=en

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

Seems he’s still in Australia?

 

 

As usual, their updates like almost always timing coordinated^_^

But he didn't post this update. It's just an accidental coincidence. I think it's hilarious that fans in Australia are probably hoping everywhere to see him, and the person who ends up seeing him is a middle- aged man who has no clue who PSJ is and has to be told. LOL. The Universe has a wicked sense of humor. 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

So PSJ is still in Australia, he went skydiving and he was spotted by a fan. 

Not to mention spotted by a middle- aged Australian man who had no idea who PSJ is but took his picture,  then found out he has a picture of a popular K-drama star. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

I agree about LSJ and CJW I also thought they were secretly dating because their chemistry was so good and yes no one can really tell. We may assume PPC are dating but what if one day we will hear dating news and its not them together? Best thing to do is pray. But whoever makes them happy we should support because its their lives not ours anyway. Their happiness should be the primary concern not their shippers happiness. We cant force love. 

 

i absolutely agree with u.. lsj even said they often meet each other and there was pic of them went out with taecyon to see a show.. they even had cf together lol.. i genuinely thought they make a great couple but alas, like you said we cant force love.. when she suddenly announced her marriage i was really shocked lol.. 

 

will it happen again with ppc? guess time will tell. hopefully this time my ship will smoothly sail to its destination * fingers crossed

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Although he was wearing white shirt and black pants in both skydiving vid and pic that came out today, his pants in the new pic is loose compared to the tight fit one he wore while skydiving. Maybe its a different day.

Same clothes, different angle. In the air, when in the air,  the rushing air can pull the pant legs in one direction, making them look tight.  

But it looks more like he's hangliding, not skydiving,  because of the gear and the clothes he's wearing.  Skydiving begins much higher in altitude,  hence colder and tougher on the body and clothes, so they wear strong jumpsuits. And the parachute gear is different.  He's dressed and geared for hangliding. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Not to mention spotted by a middle- aged Australian man who had no idea who PSJ is but took his picture,  then found out he has a picture of a popular K-drama star. :D

  

 

it looks like the Skydiving and the fan sighting wearing white shirt was yesterday and today he wore colored shirt and shorts. 

 

I wonder if it was indeed photoshoot anyway because Ziozia collection is formal attire right? :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Same clothes, different angle. In the air, when skydiving, the rushing air can pull the pant legs in one direction, making them look tight.  

But it looks more like he's hangliding, because of the gear and the clothes he's wearing,   not skydiving. Skydiving begins much higher, hence colder and tougher on the body and clothes, so they wear strong jumpsuits. And the parachute gear is different.  He's dressed and geared for hangliding. 

 

he could be skydiving but i dunno it seemed a bit different.. i went skydiving once and i jumped from a bigger plane that opens at the back.. and i had to wear a jumpsuit complete with eye protector~~ 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

I wonder if it was indeed photoshoot anyway because Ziozia collection is formal attire right? :lol:

maybe photo shooting for 2019 calendar or poster of fan meeting? :lol: 

i'm really looking forward to psj fan meeting in 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

maybe photo shooting for 2019 calendar or poster of fan meeting? :lol: 

i'm really looking forward to psj fan meeting in 2019.

 

This is more like it. Photos for his 2019 calendar. 

 

Hopefully his next plan will be Asian Tour Fan Meeting first before considering any drama. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
24 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Same clothes, different angle. In the air, when skydiving, the rushing air can pull the pant legs in one direction, making them look tight.  

But it looks more like he's hangliding, because of the gear and the clothes he's wearing,   not skydiving. Skydiving begins much higher, hence colder and tougher on the body and clothes, so they wear strong jumpsuits. And the parachute gear is different.  He's dressed and geared for hangliding. 

 

he could be skydiving but i dunno it seemed a bit different.. i went skydiving once and i jumped from a bigger plane that opens at the back.. and i had to wear a jumpsuit complete with eye protector~~ 

Umm, in my opinion I think it is sky diving.. although i don't have any experience about these kind of stuffs but as you can search in the internet you can wear loose fitting clothes in doing skydiving. Some skydiving company provides some jumpsuit for you if you clothes are not suitable for the skydiving... :D 

 

I'm just stating my opinion.. no hate:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

What if LJK is indeed the one who persuade PMY to join Namoo and what if both PSJ and LJK are courting her at the present. No bf yet for PMY. Because if you watch MEC there is also something you sense between them the same as you can sense something between her and PSJ and PMY and LJK sat at the same table during Namoo event although one person is sitting between them but well I have seen it many times being done by Korean secret couples. :(

 

Celebrities hook up, dated and stopped without us knowing because of their busy schedules they find it hard to be in a deeply committed relationship while their focus are still their careers.

 

Maybe LJK introduce her to Namoo. If PMY is dating with her 'current bf' I think her beautiful heart will tell everyone who's him rightaway if that guy is not PSJ. Or LJK will give obvious sign just like his former gf. 

But I doubt it cos she said LJK is one of her celebrity friend that she can talk comfortably about their career. That is one of the reason the MEC made for. 

Still rooting for PPC haha. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

what if both PSJ and LJK are courting her at the present. No bf yet for PMY. 

 

 

If this is the case that both guys are courting her right now, then, may the best man win. :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...