[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I do not think Cosmo event showed they are stable. Since many people want to compare them with SSC, SSC in Baeksang 2016 is the definition of a stable couple not caring what the world will say. Very different from PSJ and PMY in Cosmo event who were like strangers on stage. They may be in a sort of relationship but they are not yet ready for the world to know. 

• Like 1

Just now, parkparkloveu said:

I do not think Cosmo event showed they are stable. Since many people want to compare them with SSC, SSC in Baeksang 2016 is the definition of a stable couple not caring what the world will say. Very different from PSJ and PMY in Cosmo event who were like strangers on stage. They may be in a sort of relationship but they are not yet ready for the world to know. 

For me, I cant seem to compare PPC with SSC nor do I hold SSC as a standard of anything. PPC personalities and situation are totally different from SSC. PPC were put in an awkward and bad situation thanks to stupid media. PPC are EXTREMELY private people. like TOO EXTREME! we can look for clues all we want but PPC thought it all through already.

Like u said, they are simply not ready for the world to know. So we will never know lol

• Like 5

This is my first time love a KDrama (WWWSK) & a couple deeply (even I'm a mum of 2 kids). Feel encouraged when I see positive posts here especially I sometimes doubt for PPC is real or not.  Very glad to read all of your sharing here and know I’m not alone.

Let's be patient & make a pray, we don’t know their hearts/ feeling/ choice, but I wish they can withstand everything & find their love ones. :heart:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

What I mean for they're stable is they're already in a serious relationship. They're not ready to go public but I think they're already in "deep love to each other" phase.

I pointed them in Cosmo's how she looks sooo comfortable laughed while facing to him or she gave something to him etc.

• Like 1

What made knetz angry of the dating news was the "3 years". They felt they were deceived and PSJ had a free pass dating his real gf while working.

I am sure it would have been different if the news is only a dating news because of the closeness in the drama because many were already wishing they should become real couple. 

Like the recent rumor yesterday of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin which was denied but you can see that KNetz like them together and fully support it if ever it will turn out true after all. I feel this reaction would have been the case if media did not say PPC already dating for 3 years. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

What made knetz angry of the dating news was the "3 years". They felt they were deceived and PSJ had a free pass dating his real gf while working.

I am sure it would have been different if the news is only a dating news because of the closeness in the drama because many were already wishing they should become real couple. 

Like the recent rumor yesterday of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin which was denied but you can see that KNetz like them together and fully support it if ever it will turn out true after all. I feel this reaction would have been the case if media did not say PPC already dating for 3 years. 

Exactly! So stupid media actually ruined it for us. Honestly, I don't expect PPC to be public any time soon. My prediction is they will wait until the flame die, as in they will no longer be considered as a hot topic to knetz then theyll announce it.

It is impossible for PPC to admit now because of everything that's already built up. By admitting now, knetz will win, they can finally say "see we knew it! you were lying to us this whole time!" when maybe they never really dated for 3 yrs. Its tough to pick and choose what to do when everything u do will be a disadvantage to u. PPC come clean, they'll get bashed. They don't come clean, people of course will hate it even more once they do come clean. Their careers and a lot of things are on the line so its hard. SSC had it easy, they were not put in this sticky situation like PPC. Sure there was speculation but media didn't build up a profile on them like they did to PPC. PPC story became a mess as soon as the news came out, people speculated ideas and "evidences" that somehow fit so well together that it really did look like they dating 3 yrs so thats why reactions were not good.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Their house is only 200m away? How did you know that?

PMY address is already known to many fans then there was an article on real estate about the house purchased by PSJ last year. The address was written in it. There is google maps and other location apps where you can type addresses to see the distance. Fans do research. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, park2park said:

SSC had it easy, they were not put in this sticky situation like PPC. Sure there was speculation but media didn't build up a profile on them like they did to PPC. PPC story became a mess as soon as the news came out, people speculated ideas and "evidences" that somehow fit so well together that it really did look like they dating 3 yrs so thats why reactions were not good.

SSC also had their share of haters. Only that they are bigger stars than PPC with bigger fanbases supporting them whole Asia.  When the spotted in NYC dating news came out about SSC in March 2016 the drama was still airing and KNetz bashed SHK for seducing SJK like all her previous drama partners but this hate did not affect the ratings of DOTS still airing the time first rumor came out. The overwhelming support of fans gave SSC courage. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY address is already known to many fans then there was an article on real estate about the house purchased by PSJ last year. The address was written in it. There is google maps and other location apps where you can type addresses to see the distance. Fans do research. 

What the address of pmy anyway? And i could not the article about the house purchased of psj

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

SSC also had their share of haters. Only that they are bigger stars than PPC with bigger fanbases supporting them whole Asia.  When the spotted in NYC dating news came out about SSC in March 2016 the drama was still airing and KNetz bashed SHK for seducing SJK like all her previous drama partners but this hate did not affect the ratings of DOTS still airing the time first rumor came out. The overwhelming support of fans gave SSC courage. 

all crazy fangirls and fanboys hate to their ur idol being taken so haters are normal but what i'm trying to say is with SSC, people doesn't feel like they were being deceived cause SSC were openly showing signs (hence back to my personality point). Meanwhile, PPC are totally opposite, then it doesn't help either that AFTER drama ended, they were hit with the dating news, suddenly people hated it cuz it felt like they were being lied to this whole time.

From their perspective, it was more like "No wonder they were so good, cause they been dating and lying to our face this whole time. Giving the role to his gf!"

Meanwhile with SSC is more like "could they be dating? cause their chemistry is so good" then SSC themselves actually gave signs they were dating.

• Like 1

I would have to disagree with the "one sided love of PSJ".  Just because we don't see the same affection shown by them to each other does not mean it's one sided.  If the basis will be their interviews... both denied they are dating. period. Technically. maybe that is true. Since nothing is official between them.  

PMY had a lot of "slip of the tongue" moments.. like she said she was in China last August or the possibility of dating each other in the future (evn PSJ also said it).  But just really observe how they are during their BTS and previous interviews ---- before the dating rumor came out.  PMY is very natural and comfortable towards PSJ.  Sitting closely beside him during interviews. PSJ on the other hand, can 't seemed to take his eyes off her.. everytime! lol

After the rumor came out,, they were extra careful. But the offcam moments during COSMO event (no need to explain this.. lol) and the fact they both attended a not so huge event, but since it was held overseas.. they did anyways... haha.  These two make the most out of whatever time they can have together.

ANd yes, let us not compare them to other couples, especially SSC.  SHK was long ready to be in a bigger commitment of marriage, thank GOd SJK came along in her life and they fell in love.  I loved them during DOTS and same as PPC, I just noticed that something is more between them during DOTS that's why I was shipping them before,,,, and when they announced their marriage. I was really happy! haha

Sorry for the long post... but I hope we can avoid saying things like PMY is not that in love wiht PSJ, because there are some lurkers here in this forum and they share stuff like that to to other sites and the comments about PMY are not that good.  And comparing to SSC.  SJK and PSJ are different.

Bottomline: If we are going to ship them.. ship them with love.. and let's also take note that there are some pretend fans who exaggerate on what is being mentioned here in this forum.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

ssc together in Baeksang and shk appearing as a guest in sjk overseas fan meeting might have satisfied overseas shippers, but their Korean fans were very disappointed them at that time. because k-fans want their star to keep private life and work separate. that's why sjk invited shk in overseas fan meeting, but he didn't invite her at fan meeting in Korea.

shipper fans are precious, but K-fans(not shipper) are also precious. if they want to work in the K-entertainment, they respect K-fans opinions as well.

so just ppc attending together in Cosmo was enough for me.  i know it was a very difficult decision for ppc. do you know? after the Cosmo news, their k-fans(not shipper) were upset and said they couldn't understand why ppc decided to attend same awards together despite the dating rumor. but ppc appeared together courageously. it was totally unexpected. so i was very surprised.

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

totally agree with you. that is what I wanted to say.

during wwwsk, all knetz really want ppc to be a real couple and fully supported them. but the 3 years dating news.. :triumph:

as i said, i believe the theory that ppc started dating from Aug 2017, just after ffmw, qf7d. and it's just my thought, i think ppc doing wwwsk together was psj's plan. he knew drama couple can receive full supporting from knetz. so i guess he planed to work with his gf in a drama and after finishing, he announce that they started dating through wwwsk. but his plan was ruined all by the 3 years dating news.:rage: this is why i really hate the repoter who wrote 3 years dating news.

• Like 5

@zashi23, I don’t really know what’s happening according to your last sentence, or what happened recently that made you mention about this, however I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt that everyone who visits this forum has at one point in time express some sort of interest towards the main couple. 

It’s a pretty obvious fact that PMY has been rather reserved towards PSJ but that does not mean she doesn’t love him as much as he does to her.

I’m a guy, so if I am interested in a girl for a really long period of time and I see her as the “one” I want to marry, no matter how in love or infatuated I am with the girl, if the girl shows no absolute interest, there will be a period where I feel it’s no longer worth it. 

I agree that everyone has their own opinions to this shipping forum and sometimes things can be taken out of context, but to conclude your last few words in the sentence based on one-two black sheep, you are indirectly making people more hesitant about posting in this forum.

I hope you understand where I am coming from. I know you have good intentions, but I was originally a lurker who became someone who posted on a slightly regular basis because the thread was filled with warmth and kindness that it really touched me.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

What the address of pmy anyway? And i could not the article about the house purchased of psj

pmy house article http://m.skyedaily.com/news_view.html?ID=70057

psj house article http://m.skyedaily.com/news_view.html?ID=78572

according to these articles, ppc houses are only 200m away.

pmy has lived in the house for 5 years and psj moved there early 2018.

xxwvil6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

agree that everyone has their own opinions to this shipping forum and sometimes things can be taken out of context, but to conclude your last few words in the sentence based on one-two black sheep, you are indirectly making people more hesitant about posting in this forum.

I just noticed that there are some people who are selective on some topics mentioned here.  One user said that "accdng to SOompi ParkPark forum.. some people are saying that PMY is not that in love with PSJ" then the comments were like " It's obvious, she plays hard-to-get. it's annoying" or "Agree. (then said something about her surgeries).

But that post was not the complete context, that's why it was taken out of context.   Of course we cannot control other people's opinion on things and afterall most of the things we write here are just merely assumptions, delulus and wishful thinking. Not exactly what is happening.  I am not trying to discourage anyone to post what they think.  I have no right on that. IT's actually a good thing that we see different point of views.  But what I'm saying is that I hope that some people should be more careful on sharing things especially if it was just a "personal opinion" of someone and not at all a FACT.

Anyway... not trying to start an argument :D I do appreciate your point of view and respect it.  We're all cool here.  Happy shipping to all! :blush:

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

One user said that "accdng to SOompi ParkPark forum.. some people are saying that PMY is not that in love with PSJ" then the comments were like " It's obvious, she plays hard-to-get. it's annoying" or "Agree. 

i think those ppl are obviously haters.. i personally think that most ppl in this forum NEVER stated their opinions as facts....when we write something here, we always use the word ‘i think, maybe’ meaning it is just a personal opinion.. if ppl outside this forum are taking our personal opinions out of context and turn them into something hateful, we have no control over that.. for me, i really like to read all the speculations, delulus and opinions of everyone in this forum and i dont take everything too seriously.. i just wanna support ppc and share my thoughts with ppl who understand me lol.. 

• Like 3