Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I would say PSJ dont want to bring damages to anyone and avoid being selfish esp to awesome ent. I think he wants to do more for awesome ent thats why. So matured.

I think he thought a lot to have a relationship with someone this time. But since he said he is open to possibilities basically he indirectly tell PMY that he likes her too and so do her. 

I have seen the ups and downs in Korean industries and I would say they made the best move to stay low about their relationship. 

And I always hope for the best of them. :heart:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Always the risk when the actor is still unable to let go being a hearthrob, is very popular and wanted to focus more on his career.

This is one of reasons why I do not want to compare PPC to SSC because some might end up disappointed if PSJ will not do what SJK did marrying at early 30s at the peak of his fame and being very vocal about his wife in his interviews. 

PSJ has always been very public and very straight up honest about focusing on his career as an actor that is respected by other actors as well as fans. He's never been comfortable finding himself as a heartthrob. He's humbly pleased with it,  but it's never been his focus or where his happiness, goal, and fulfillment lie as an actor. 

Several actors have succeeded in being both still being heartthrobs and successful actors after getting married: Rain, Ji-Sung, Lee Byung-Hun, (...and,  yes) Song Jun-Ki, and many others. 

PSJ's focus has always been becoming a successful and respected actor, not just a heartthrob. In fact,  he was himself rather surprised that he became a heartthrob. He's said as much very sincerely in an interview a few years ago. So I really don't think he'll hold off getting married when he wants to for fear of losing his heartthrob "status". I also don't think he'll lose any fans. He'll keep working hard and getting great roles. None of the other actors who got married lost fans or acting roles when they got married,  and I don't think he would either.  I really don't believe that's a concern, and I'd be very surprised if he or his agency are concerned with that. 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, alicolumna said:

Just my thoughts

I don't know if pmy is unlucky or not with relationship. PSJ is a handsome (top actor with lots of possessive fans) and always busy and so popular just like her ex-bf. I mean I think it's very difficult to be in a relationships with popular actors and it's hard for the girl. I hope that "busy schedule" will not be reason for them to be apart.

It's hard for both, but if they are serious about each other, they know how to navigate the industry. Lee Bo-Young always refused to date actors and didn't want to date any actor, especially a popular heartthrob, until Ji-Sung fell crazy in love with her and she eventually changed her mind because she loved him, too. They're happily married and have 2 kids now. 

SHK wasn't going to date another actor, especially a heartthrob, and then SJK came along, and we know how that one is going, etc.  There are so many stories like these among their friends and acquaintances, that if PPC are,  in fact, a couple, they have plenty of examples,  and they can deal with the difficulties. Neither of them is particularly fragile, and both have a good understanding of  the challenges in their chosen careers, including possessive fans. 

I don't know why such worry about them. They're either together or they're not, and I'm sure we'll eventually find out. 

• Like 7

Yes I am aware of the fact that PSJ is kinda shy to be called hearthrob but he is very career driven and its his priority as of the moment.

PSJ is still very young yet compared to the ages of LBH, Ji Sung, Rain when they got married. Those guys already had their fame for years and years. The only nearer PSJ's age and years as an actor is SJK who gambled his position as top Hallyu Star with the most CF and Daesang Awards in 2016 by getting married in 2017. 

My opinion, I cannot see PSJ yet making that big move in the near future. He is the life and soul of Awesome Entertainment. 

So we need longer time to be patient and continue to pray whatever attraction they have for each other right now, may it be able to withstand the test of time. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yes I am aware of the fact that PSJ is kinda shy to be called hearthrob but he is very career driven and its his priority as of the moment.

PSJ is still very young yet compared to the ages of LBH, Ji Sung, Rain when they got married. Those guys already had their fame for years and years. The only nearer PSJ's age and years as an actor is SJK who gambled his position as top Hallyu Star with the most CF and Daesang Awards in 2016 by getting married in 2017. 

My opinion, I cannot see PSJ yet making that big move in the near future. He is the life and soul of Awesome Entertainment. 

So we need longer time to be patient and continue to pray whatever attraction they have for each other right now, may it be able to withstand the test of time. 

I think it's the same for PMY, she did say that she loves acting  and how much it brought her happiness.. and she will probably do it for a long time even after she had a family of her own. Especially now, there are a lot opportunities for her back and forth.. here and there.  But I believe they know what they're priorities are. That's why they keep their private lives as private as they can.  They are adults.. true.. but they are still young and they can choose not to get married anytime soon.  

Come to think of it... there was already a rumor of the "dating for 3 years".. I still believe this is not true. BUT I think there might have been something building up between them in those years.  I think they are giving each other the chance to enjoy their careers (as both are very hot right now) but at the same time enjoy their time together in private.,.. before jumping into a much bigger step of commitment.  I just really have a good and strong feeling that they will get there... in time. No rush. ;)

• Like 2

I think differently. i feel ppc relationship entirely depends on PMY. and maybe most Koreans who read the ppc interviews think like me. after reading the ppc interviews, most people said psj was too honest, too genuine and seemed to be afraid to lose her.  his words and the nuance in interviews.... 

he could strongly deny as before, and if he did, the rumor would blow over. but he didn't..

and pmy did it.

after pmy interviews, i thought...if they're in relationship now, pmy's love for psj is not deep..and if they're just in "some", pmy may give up psj for many reasons. some knetz even say psj is in a one-sided love. honestly, i felt the same when i first read their interviews.

and pmy said before, her heart is more important than how much a man loves her.

whether psj loves her very much or not, if pmy's love is not deep as much as psj's, they will not be able to be in successful relationship.:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

if they're in relationship now, pmy's love for psj is not deep..and if they're just in "some", pmy may give up psj for many reasons

Yeah this is what im afraid if their relationship revealed by media (if PPC are real). Im afraid she will lose from the haters, the pressure etc. Different story if many people support their relationship, its gonna be fine

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

I think differently. i feel ppc relationship entirely depends on PMY. and maybe most Koreans who read the ppc interviews think like me. after reading the ppc interviews, most people said psj was too honest, too genuine and seemed to be afraid to lose her because of what he says in interview. his words and the nuance....  

he could strongly deny as before, and if he did, the rumor would blow over. but he didn't..

and pmy did it.

after pmy interviews, i thought...if they're in relationship now, pmy's love for psj is not deep..and if they're just in "some", pmy may give up psj for many reasons. some knetz even say psj is in a one-sided love. honestly, i felt the same when i first read their interviews.

whether psj loves her very much or not, if pmy's love is not deep as much as psj's, they will not be able to be in successful relationship.:dissapointed_relieved:

Yes...it depend on pmy..that's what i said before..if the rumor that psj who recommended pmy as his co star is true...if i was be pmy, i would be madly in love to psj..but we don't know the truth...

Sometimes, i just think pmy got traumatic about  her relationship with her ex. That's why, now she looks so cautious about relationship. However, i still belive that psj n pmy' are in relationship now..

• Like 1

Maybe PMY is cautious to give 100% love this time after what happened in the past. If that is the case, PSJ needs to make her give up the wall she built around herself by showing her that she can trust him fully not to hurt her like her ex. But then we also can never really tell because its hard to teach a heart if you dont really love a person deeply. 

• Like 2

My opinion is PMY might be adviced by namoo ent to be careful with her words. Maybe thats y they said that there were some WWWSK interviews' by PMY that got blocked from releasing it. 

And I can see that the awesome ent boss might be supporting their relationship but might also get advice by the namoo ent to be aware too since the company still consider new. 

I believe the bosses will support them but seeing their acts now I would they are still getting know each other and too busy ( but I guess not now since PSJ filmed over and PMY schedule pretty lay out hehe). 

My delulu saying they are getting to know each other now. Well probably some texting first for a long time.

• Like 1

I think PMY and LMH relationship werent that successful because they were too young back then. Sometimes you do things rashly when you young. I'm not gonna elaborate more. There would be many possibilities. 

Commitment in the relationship makes it stronger. So PMY said she gave all to her exes she might be serious. I used to give all to my exes too until one time I chose not to. Yeah I agree with her. My heart is important now I must see the guy's sincerity first. I understand her. 

• Like 2

I think PMY has her own mind and she is someone who speaks out if she does not want what the agency advised her. If she obeys the agency it means she agreed wholeheartedly. 

The glances she gave PSJ at the stage in Cosmo Awards looked like warning to me for him not to forget that they should keep their distance.

PSJ always holds his partner coming off the stage but he did not do with PMY because he has been warned. 

I just hope time will come when this wall around her will disintegrate and PSJ is still around to woo her. That is the only time we can really breathe and be happy if this ship will reach the destination. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

My opinion is PMY might be adviced by namoo ent to be careful with her words. Maybe thats y they said that there were some WWWSK interviews' by PMY that got blocked from releasing it. .                                                                                                                                                I believe the bosses will support them 

i think someone misunderstand about pmy interview.

as i said before, pmy's interview didn't get blocked and be edited. the reason pmy's first interview article was deleted is because of embargo. one newspaper broke the embargo rule that all newspapers must start releasing articles next day the same time.  i read pmy first interview article which was deleted. but it was same as interviews released next day. not edited and modified at all.

and i think so too. i'm sure both bosses will support and protect ppc. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

if shippers delulu are true that she travelled to London from Paris to see him last August and she travelled to China when he was there, then we could say she had deep feelings for him but is only too afraid to go public.

No one knows if these delulus are true because there are no pics, not even SNS posts. Some weibo fans shared this info but we have to take with a lot of grains of salt because nobody presented any proof. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

if shippers delulu are true that she travelled to London from Paris to see him last August and she travelled to China when he was there, then we could say she had deep feelings for him but is only too afraid to go public.

No one knows if these delulus are true because there are no pics, not even SNS posts. Some weibo fans shared this info but we have to take with a lot of grains of salt because nobody presented any proof. 

i don't think pmy went to China and Australia to see psj. he went to there for work and business. even if they're in relationship now, it's strange to go to bf/gf's work place to see a bf/gf. and ppc house is only 200m away. they don't need to go abroad to meet each other.  and if she really went to China to meet psj, she never said it in the interview.  but she said she went to China in Aug, so i think that had nothing to do with psj. but about London and Paris..my delulu says ppc met in somewhere between Paris and London.:wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

It looks like PMY is very special Namoo's artist, the boss always beside her

yessss. so proud of pmy and very thank Namoo ceo and boss. i believe they keep supporting and doing their best for her.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

I think differently. i feel ppc relationship entirely depends on PMY. and maybe most Koreans who read the ppc interviews think like me. after reading the ppc interviews, most people said psj was too honest, too genuine and seemed to be afraid to lose her.  his words and the nuance in interviews.... 

and pmy did it.

As much as I believe that PPC is in relationships but when I remember PMYvs interview about their dating news I have my doubt again, and it makes me mad why I'm so emotionally invested with this ship, but again shipping these two give me happiness, so I'm still here until now lol

• Like 1