[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

?? she mentioned her dad a lot. she said even in the interviews after wwwsk, because she lives with her mother and father, she can't appear her favorite tv show "I live alone". i know there are a lot of rumors her father is a doctor who owns a big hospital or he is a business man running a company.

but as i know, her father is a professor and her grandfather is very rich.

Yes thanks for the info, what I meant is compared to her mother, PMY talks about her father less often. I know she is from a wealthy family which could be one of the many reason for not mentioning him that much

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

?? she mentioned her dad a lot. she said even in the interviews after wwwsk, because she lives with her mother and father, she can't appear her favorite tv show "I live alone". i know there are a lot of rumors her father is a doctor who owns a big hospital or he is a business man running a company.

but as i know, her father is a professor and her grandfather is very rich.

my friend said her dad is a doctor/professor who owns his own clinic/hospital.. and you are right about her grandfather being very rich.. that’s y she’s very careful about mentioning her family to public..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

it seems that PSJ came back to Korea today, although there is no pic at airport. his stylist posted she has just arrived Korea, 20 minutes ago

What is the acc of his stylist?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

What I heard is that her sister is married to a foreigner I am not sure if Singaporean or Caucasian nationality. The husband works in SG so they are living there. 

although i don't know her sister's husband is a foreigner or not, i heard she married in Hawaii.

i saw her sister at a fan meeting. she is elegant and beautiful. while pmy is beautiful like a princess style, her sister had short hair and a chic career woman style.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Lol pmy already forgot how to tie a tie :sweatingbullets:

LOL, I do believe she doesn't want to do it, because VP will get jealous :lol: 

Seriously, because many people say tie a necktie for a man is an intimate act., 
so I do think pmy doesn't want to ..
  • LOL 3

36 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Korean drama couples are reuniting but in my opinion it will not happen to PPC. On the other hand, not doing project again heightens my delulu that they are real. Because real life Korean celebrity couples very seldom do many projects together 

Who is reuniting? I know a few are reuniting in dramas. Did you mean in real life,.

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

Well,  that's a tease.... Is it for a drama, general promo, for fans? Life event?.....

• Like 1