[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

This ship has so many twists. But yes, my notice from all the latest events:

1. If you want to vote for PPC in Awards Ceremony, vote for them, but just for the sake of their on-screen talents, and they gave us good times with their acting in WWWSK. Do not vote for them just because you would hope to see them together. I think they conveyed the message very clearly. 

2. Out of all the events / Awards Ceremony related to WWWSK, they didn't attend together, but then chose an event unrelated to WWWSK, and possibly unrelated to the brands they are representing. I don't know what you think, but for me, the message is clear: they are bringing it their appearance together slowly out of work context now, at least out of WWWSK context. 

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

1. If you want to vote for PPC in Awards Ceremony, vote for them, but just for the sake of their on-screen talents, and they gave us good times with their acting in WWWSK. Do not vote for them just because you would hope to see them together. I think they conveyed the message very clearly. 

2. Out of all the events / Awards Ceremony related to WWWSK, they didn't attend together, but then chose an event unrelated to WWWSK, and possibly unrelated to the brands they are representing. I don't know what you think, but for me, the message is clear: they are bringing it their appearance together slowly out of work context now, at least out of WWWSK context. 

Your point #2 is making my heart flutter.

OMG

send help :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

Slowly but sure til the big day comes :wub:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

True! May this be the start of their forever! :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kongairui said:

Did you see pmy's new update on her weibo? It says cant wait to see you tonight ❤ 

My IG notification is on for all the ppc accounts i follow lol

Isn't that event is a private event?? Why she expecting to meet her fans at a private event?? Aah maybe she means at red carpet*trying not to be too much delulu, it's not good for my mental health haha*

• LOL 4