[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

"In this world, there's nothing that's a coincidence. There's a reason behind everthing that happens in life."

I like this quote from Fox Bride Star drama. Its reminds me about everythings related to our PPC so far. :)

Sorry if i talk about other drama here :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kdramalover0216 said:

Hi dolls! Somebody knows if our PPC will be attending to the AAA awards? 

Hiii chingu, no one knows my dear if AAA invites them that i hope  it will, so we can wait and see for now just i know lee beyong hun and joon hoo are invited but about others i dont have information but lets be positive and hope they will win at AAA and will attend, for now its a wish that can happen.

• Like 1

Hi dolls! I have an idea to keep this going. The other day I came across with a post saying her opinion about WWWSK and how overrated it is. She asked the people to comment about it too and of course a lot of comments agreed with her. I gave my opinion too. Sooo...what I’d like us to do is to say here why and what liked you about the drama. What made you fall inlove with it. I’ll start first. 

I’ve been watching K-dramas for a lot of years and I must say that I stopped for almost 2 years because they were repeating themselves.

I few weeks ago, been watched everything I could on netflix at that time, I returned to viki to see if there was something interested. The first option was WWWSK.

Usually, when I start watching some program the first thing that catches my attention is the photography of it, I mean the image. How clear and sparkly it is. This drama has an excelent photography so it cached my attetion in the few firts seconds.  

Then, I love or hate a show based in the actors. Lets be real: If I see no chemestry or if I don’t feel identified with the characters, I lose interested.

Firts: Mi So. I’m really tired of k-dramas with dumb females leads who stay beside the male lead even when they treat them like trash at some point or when the female lead starts really strong and them becomes insecure and clingy when they fall inlove (for example that’s why I didn’t like Park Min Youn’s part in City Hunter even when I love her so much. Kim Na Na starts as a strong woman who can kick your a** if you mess with her but becomes kind of dumb and allows him to treat her like trash when she falls inlove with him) Mi So in another hand is a hardworking and independent  woman since the beggining to the very end. She knows when to say ‘no’ to the man (not talking about saying ‘no’ the boss because let’s be real she could be a little bit stronger saying ‘no’ at work) She rejected him 5 times before saying yes! When he was really jealous in the last episodes she got really mad and left just like that.

Young Joon. He fits into the cliche chaebol and smart male lead, that’s true but at least he has some interested past despite others male leads dramas. His behavior has a reason to be. He doesn’t madly fall inlove with Mi So for some dumb reason (like the way she moves her feets in My ID is gangman beauty) There is a special and espiritual connection with her. She is REALLY special for him because of what they lived togheter!

The plot. You could say is predictable...well I must say it got asking me why the brother had all those memories even when I knew, somehow, that Young Joon was the oppa Mi So was looking for (if somebody here was able to figure it out sooner about the brother I must say you are the best) 

About the sweetness and cheesiness of the drama. What are you waiting from a romantic comedy? In a action movie, you want to see action so in a romantic drama you will find...romance and cheesiness maybe?  

Myself, I fell inlove with this beautiful drama. It has all the elements: great photography, even greater chemestry with the leads actors, the story is funny and easy to watch because it goes ritgh to the heart. The OST is on point, I like each and every one of the songs played. The romantic scenes were perfectly made, very sensual and realistic (sometimes I fell like I was intruding) but not vulgar. For me, in its category, is the best of the year!!!

I hope you can leave your experience too. I’d really love to read it 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, kdramalover0216 said:

Hi dolls! I have an idea to keep this going. The other day I came across with a post saying her opinion about WWWSK and how overrated it is. She asked the people to comment about it too and of course a lot of comments agreed with her. I gave my opinion too. Sooo...what I’d like us to do is to say here why and what liked you about the drama. What made you fall inlove with it. I’ll start first. 

I’ve been watching K-dramas for a lot of years and I must say that I stopped for almost 2 years because they were repeating themselves.

I few weeks ago, been watched everything I could on netflix at that time, I returned to viki to see if there was something interested. The first option was WWWSK.

Usually, when I start watching some program the first thing that catches my attention is the photography of it, I mean the image. How clear and sparkly it is. This drama has an excelent photography so it cached my attetion in the few firts seconds.  

Then, I love or hate a show based in the actors. Lets be real: If I see no chemestry or if I don’t feel identified with the characters, I lose interested.

Firts: Mi So. I’m really tired of k-dramas with dumb females leads who stay beside the male lead even when they treat them like trash at some point or when the female lead starts really strong and them becomes insecure and clingy when they fall inlove (for example that’s why I didn’t like Park Min Youn’s part in City Hunter even when I love her so much. Kim Na Na starts as a strong woman who can kick your a** if you mess with her but becomes kind of dumb and allows him to treat her like trash when she falls inlove with him) Mi So in another hand is a hardworking and independent  woman since the beggining to the very end. She knows when to say ‘no’ to the man (not talking about saying ‘no’ the boss because let’s be real she could be a little bit stronger saying ‘no’ at work) She rejected him 5 times before saying yes! When he was really jealous in the last episodes she got really mad and left just like that.

Young Joon. He fits into the cliche chaebol and smart male lead, that’s true but at least he has some interested past despite others male leads dramas. His behavior has a reason to be. He doesn’t madly fall inlove with Mi So for some dumb reason (like the way she moves her feets in My ID is gangman beauty) There is a special and espiritual connection with her. She is REALLY special for him because of what they lived togheter!

The plot. You could say is predictable...well I must say it got asking me why the brother had all those memories even when I knew, somehow, that Young Joon was the oppa Mi So was looking for (if somebody here was able to figure it out sooner about the brother I must say you are the best) 

About the sweetness and cheesiness of the drama. What are you waiting from a romantic comedy? In a action movie, you want to see action so in a romantic drama you will find...romance and cheesiness maybe?  

Myself, I fell inlove with this beautiful drama. It has all the elements: great photography, even greater chemestry with the leads actors, the story is funny and easy to watch because it goes ritgh to the heart. The OST is on point, I like each and every one of the songs played. The romantic scenes were perfectly made, very sensual and realistic (sometimes I fell like I was intruding) but not vulgar. For me, in its category, is the best of the year!!!

I hope you can leave your experience too. I’d really love to read it 

to be honest the first thing that catch my attention from this drama is ParkPark visuals, at the first eps when they attend that party, Miso in red dress and Youngjun wear tuxedo, they're so drop dead gorgeous, second is the casts acting,and then the story idk if other say that the story is predictable and cliché, most important is it delivered beautifully, idk about pridectable, cliché or whatsoever and their "extra" sound effect is the best:sweat_smile: watching this drama makes me so happy,that's it 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

to be honest the first thing that catch my attention from this drama is ParkPark visuals, at the first eps when they attend that party, Miso in red dress and Youngjun wear tuxedo, they're so drop dead gorgeous, second is the casts acting,and then the story idk if other say that the story is predictable and cliché, most important is it delivered beautifully, idk about pridectable, cliché or whatsoever and their "extra" sound effect is the best:sweat_smile: watching this drama makes me so happy,that's it 

I know! It's a pill of happiness this drama :D

38 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

I know! It's a pill of happiness this drama :D

I think other dramas are cliche bc all of them are the same for me ^_^and wwwsk is the best, the funniest  with the greatest chemistry between leads and also other casts.

• Like 2