[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

14 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Couple commentary teaser was released today in daum dvd cafe for only high grade members. PPC looked really really happy and fun in the teaser. Especially PSJ.:lol:  

It seems that they(ppc&director) did a commentary for all kiss scenes and couple highlight scenes chosen by fans. and director said he will put edited couple scenes(not air) on the dvd.  

really look forward to DVD.:love:

※Please don't spread or post this posting on SNS. thank

I really want to see it but too bad I cant:huh:

Hi dolls! Look how real colleagues  behave when they go to a reward trip. They don't act like our ParkPark couple... ninja style and ghosting from social media ;)

Due to the success of their drama “My ID is Gangnam Beauty,” the on-screen couple, as well as the rest of the cast, is going on a reward vacation to Cebu. On October 19, Im Soo Hyang posted a video and photos of herself and Cha Eun Woo on the plane. She wrote, “We’ll be back from Cebu,” and added, “Kyung Seok [Cha Eun Woo’s character name] doesn’t have Instagram, so I’ll give you photos on behalf of him. Because of you guys, we’re able to go on a reward vacation, so thank you.”

In the video, Im Soo Hyang and Cha Eun Woo wave at the camera. Im Soo Hyang says, “Hello. We’re heading to Cebu.” Cha Eun Woo greets the fans with a hello as well, and the video ends with Im Soo Hyang saying goodbye.

22 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did u guys see pmy new ig post? she’s dancing!!! so freakin hot!!! she went to 1 milion dance studio to practice (i saw her name on the updated schedule of 1mil dance ig story).. so excited for tomorrow hopefully fans who go can share alot of vid and pic :wub:

But one of 1m instructor has same name as our PMY, so maybe they mean their instructor not PMY

But we'll I'm freaking out because our Rachel new instagram update

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

But one of 1m instructor has same name as our PMY, so maybe they mean their instructor not PMY

But we'll I'm freaking out because our Rachel new instagram update

lol my mistake..  i tot she went to 1 million studio to practise coz i also can see the logo in the background.. howeverrr im still freakin out!!! she’s too cool!!! loveeee! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Our multi talented girl strikes again!!

I know she used to dance  when she was younger, she praticed ballet but that was a long time ago, she must have prepared a lot for her first meeting. Can't wait to see more!! B)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lol my mistake..  i tot she went to 1 million studio to practise coz i also can see the logo in the background.. howeverrr im still freakin out!!! she’s too cool!!! loveeee! 

But thats 1M tho, but the one u mentioned earlier was not her in their Instagram story

27 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Dang that video!! Our girl is on fire! :scream:

PSJ, are you still breathing??

Hahaha!! Even i (i'm a girl) stop breathing for a second while watching her video. So sexy PMY :wub: showing her abs.. Make me fallen in love with her again today :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, sonoma said:

during 2015 interview she said she's watching "kill me heal me" 
from 2018 the wwwsk press conference we knew that she saw movie "midnight runners" and two other  drama  , I think she is his fans lol

Well, she definitely has good taste in shows. Lol. It does sound like she's been his fan for a while. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

They didn't look awkward at all. they're in a happy mood as usual.

go to here

Blu-ray https://global.yes24.com/Goods/62492657

DVD https://global.yes24.com/Goods/62651842

pre order closes on sunday(Oct 21). so if you want to buy a Blu-ray or DVD, you should pre order by sunday.

That's pretty expensive. DOTS was only about $60 through Amazon. Same with "Goblin." The monstrous hit movie "Along With The Gods" was just $50 and the package had both the blue-ray disks and the DVDs. 

So I'm guessing the price will come down. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

That's pretty expensive. DOTS was only about $60 through Amazon. Same with "Goblin." The monstrous hit movie "Along With The Gods" was just $50 and the package had both the blue-ray disks and the DVDs. 

So I'm guessing the price will come down. 

no~ Director's cut dvds of DOTs and Goblin also are about $130 same with WWWSK. the dvds of $60 on Amazon are illegal copies made in China.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did u guys see pmy new ig post? she’s dancing!!! so freakin hot!!! she went to 1 milion dance studio to practice (i saw her name on the updated schedule of 1mil dance ig story).. so excited for tomorrow hopefully fans who go can share alot of vid and pic :wub:

Namoo said fans are not allowed to photograph and video on fan meeting. fans can take pictures only at certain fixed photo time. 

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

are you going to the fm tomorrow? :rolleyes:

Yessss:lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1