[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

So PMY go overseas for personal reason and PSJ didn't have filming schedule. We respect their reason why they didn't go to awards but I think they seem little disrecpectful to APAN, aren't they? (APAN must have been sent invitation to them in advance) I dont blame them but I just feel something strange in here...

It would be good if they thank for their fans directly and not in the VTR. 

Still love them by the way and keep patient for them -_-

• Like 2

Maybe PSJ chose not to attend because he is not happy that PMY was only nominated under Excellence Award and not Top Excellence too because he always said PMY is 100% Kim Mi So and she did not even win. :sweatingbullets:

They knew beforehand who are winners PMY received her Popularity Award trophy several days ago. Kim Tae Ri also received her trophy before her flight abroad last week. 

• Like 2

I prayed so hard for them to attend but it didnt happen, i think this ship is a uniqe ship from the very start its really so uniqe i think we should just be patient and support them, worthy and uniqe things take more time. May God fill our heart with great happiness about this very uniqe ship.

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Not a real PMY's fan :thumbsdown:

Obviously its a  sick antifan

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I understand PMY's absence because she is always a private person. I've been her long time fan. 

What I find strange for not attending is Seo Joon. It just do not match with the PSJ I know who finds time to accept awards personally especially as the award is Top Excellence.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, fasiou said:

I prayed so hard for them to attend but it didnt happen, i think this ship is a uniqe ship from the very start its really so uniqe i think we should just be patient and support them, worthy and uniqe things take more time. May God fill our heart with great happiness about this very uniqe ship.

Obviously its a  sick antifan

Let's report this acc

• Like 1

The only thing that matters to me is, they both have been credited for their amazing acting in wwwsk. They deserve the win and I'm patiently waiting to see them in another project, if not in a drama or movie, then at least at an event in the near future. May my Parks be always this healthy and happy :heart::kiss_wink:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I understand PMY's absence because she is always a private person. I've been her long time fan. 

What I find strange for not attending is Seo Joon. It just do not match with the PSJ I know who finds time to accept awards personally especially as the award is Top Excellence.

I take it normal that Park Min Young really is overseas and can’t come. I don’t think she is in “hiatus” because her private life is being watched. Right after Whats Wrong With Sec Kim when she and Park Seo Joon were the focus after their dating rumours, she still went to Phuket, still uploaded photos on Instagram. I don’t see any reason she needs to avoid public now.

What I find abnormal is Park Seo Joon kind of last minute decision not coming to the award night while he’s right there near Seoul. What did his manager say about his reason for not being able to make it?

There might just be some side stories that one day we will get to know I hope. 

• Like 4

Cheers up guys!

They have their own reason why they did not attend last night.  I also a bit dissappointed about their absence at the award show but thanks God at least they won somethings. So, please keep ship on them! Keep support no matter what! Keep pray for them to make appearance together at the red carpet. Maybe on the next award show. Fighting shippers! :)

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I take it normal that Park Min Young really is overseas and can’t come. I don’t think she is in “hiatus” because her private life is being watched. Right after Whats Wrong With Sec Kim when she and Park Seo Joon were the focus after their dating rumours, she still went to Phuket, still uploaded photos on Instagram. I don’t see any reason she needs to avoid public now.

What I find abnormal is Park Seo Joon kind of last minute decision not coming to the award night while he’s right there near Seoul. What did his manager say about his reason for not being able to make it?

There might just be some side stories that one day we will get to know I hope. 

His manager said he is busy filming. But based on the post of production staff and extras they have no filming Saturday. 

Probably he made the decision Friday night? So he reposted a video smiling. To make fans feel his presence as he will not be attending the awards.

6 minutes ago, aquarius92 said:

Cheers up guys!

They have their own reason why they did not attend last night.  I also a bit dissappointed about their absence at the award show but thanks God at least they won somethings. So, please keep ship on them! Keep support no matter what! Keep pray for them to make appearance together at the red carpet. Maybe on the next award show. Fighting shippers! :)

I really can understand PMY. 

But confused as to why PSJ pass the chance to accept his highest award so far. He was expected to attend but made made last minute decision not to attend.

• Like 3

Hi guys, been lie low for the past months. Just want to drop by to say my thoughts.

As for me, I'm just happy that both of them won awards and got the recognition they both deserved. I don't want to overthink the reasons behind them not attending, and as for those "fans" who have been sending hate towards PMY I don't think they represent the majority, and with PMY's resilience I don't think she will be affected by those. Let us not encourage the hate by not sharing their posts here -- those type of people love the attention. Ignore them and they will be gone eventually.

I know that a lot of us here voted very diligently in order to make sure of the attendance of our couple and for the possibility of seeing them together, but hey cheer up guys, our efforts didn't go to waste. We were able to see them both on stage, even only through a video message.

I can't say I'm not disappointed at all when I was looking forward to see either of them slay the red carpet, but as a fan I respect whatever reason they had for not being able to attend. It's already kinda hard to get a glimpse of them these days that I feel thankful of every small opportunity to see them.

I know that their absence (or rather PSJ's) is suspiscious and can appear disrespectful to some, but I'm silently chuckling at the fact that they were in sync about not attending the APAN. This couple always surprises us anyways, and they didn't fail to surprise us yet again this time.

(Okay back to lurking)

• Like 8

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

His manager said he is busy filming. But based on the post of production staff and extras they have no filming Saturday. 

Probably he made the decision Friday night? So he reposted a video smiling. To make fans feel his presence as he will not be attending the awards.

I really can understand PMY. 

But confused as to why PSJ pass the chance to accept his highest award so far. He was expected to attend but made made last minute decision not to attend.

When filming a project, it's all about the filming schedule and the production costs. If they didn't reschedule his filming days to give him time to be at the awards ceremony, he wouldn't be able to go. Also,  filming can be unpredictable for many reasons, so it's not unusual for actors (and everyone else, cast and crew) to have to cancel plans at the last minute. On set, the directors and producers decide the schedule, not the actors.

Also, he's scheduled to do a lot of commercials, modeling, and who knows what else.

Since he's always taken care to be at awards shows and other public events, and has never acted disrespectfully, I don't think anyone, especially fans, is in the position to say he's being disrespectful for not showing up to this ceremony. He must have compelling reasons. Also, extras on any movie set wouldn't know all the details of the main actors' schedules,  and same goes for post-production workers who aren't involved in certain parts of either filming or pp, so they're not reliable sources. (I have family members in the movie industry.)

It's a bummer that he can't get such an important award in person, but it's awesome that he won!! :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@tali58

He was able to ask film production to postpone it because he will go to Phuket. He always made time in the past to attend Awards even if he was filming. He was also filming far from Seoul during SIDA but he still managed to attend. 

He has no filming yesterday. There are pictures of the film set and no filming yesterday. 

His Korean fans who know his schedule and always meet him at the airport and go to his events,  also went to Apan yesterday expecting him to be there. 

I just hope that his Solid Korean Fans are not blaming PMY absence for PSJ's absence and he was not able to receive personally a dream come true award of Top Excellence.  

----

AND YES I AGREE WITH THE POST NOT TO EMBED HATE COMMENTS HERE. DO NOT GIVE THEM ATTENTION. IT IS EYE SORE HERE TO POST NEGA. 

• Like 5

Congratulations to PSJ and PMY for winning their respective awards in the recently held  2018 APAN Star Awards! Truly, both of them are deserving, and seeing them both receiving one makes me a happy and proud fan. Also, congrats to all the loving and supportive fans whose efforts in voting have not gone to waste. 

Although as a shipper, I understand the disappointment, coz I, too have felt that. It could have been the first time in a long while to see them both attending an event, eventhough not together, at least the idea of them possibly crossing paths again made my heart flutter and anticipate an itsy bitsy sweet and fleeting reunion, if that's not too much of a wishful thinking.

I am pretty sure they have their compelling reasons for not attending. Thinking that the two conspired and deliberately put a no-show last night just to dispel the rumor is somehow unfair to the both of them, to their fans and to the award giving body. They were grateful to the fans and had their time and schedule permit them to, I'm sure they would have personally appeared to receive their award coz they know it would mean a lot to their fans.

It's one of those times that this ship must go through some rough winds to make it more resilient and worth the voyage. Cheer up everyone! More exciting things ahead! :)

• Like 8

I think they both have their own reasons not to attend. Personally, I don’t think it is to extinguish rumours. Even if they attend an event together, their awards are not the same. They don’t have to sit together either. There are many ways to extinguish rumours in public eyes if you want to. I believe they are mature enough not to choose such method to extinguish rumours. On the other hand, both of them chose not to attend and send VTR, especially on PSJ side, to me, is an action that speaks volume, that adds oil to the fire. 

But my conclusion is: please just leave them alone and leave everything here. They must have their own private reasons to do it that way. Without knowing all details within the picture, we should not speculate or try to make any wild guess that would spread fire in the forrest. It’s already been high temperature out there in fandom world.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1