[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 minutes ago, fasiou said:

I cant do that my friend, i was soo positive but now i really dont know

None of us here has spoken to either Park Min Young or Park Seo Joon in person so we can’t answer your question. If you want to know, the only option is to ask them directly. 

If you can’t ask them then you just have to wait for the answer and stop asking question why it is like that.

If you can’t wait or can’t keep positive, stop shipping.

Why do people just make life more complicated and dramatic than it should be?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Park Seo Joon will attend a Handprinting Ceremony as last year's winner for Midnight Runners aside from being a Presentor on the 22nd. He needs to personally attend as Handprinting  cannot be by proxy right. His manager cannot be in Handprinting on his behalf.

:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

None of us here has spoken to either Park Min Young or Park Seo Joon in person so we can’t answer your question. If you want to know, the only option is to ask them directly. 

If you can’t ask them then you just have to wait for the answer and stop asking question why it is like that.

If you can’t wait or can’t keep positive, stop shipping.

Why do people just make life more complicated and dramatic than it should be?

Ok chill out and relax friend, i just wanted to share my feelings thats all and i will keep supporting them, why some fans here are somehow angry? We should be like a family we are here just like a friends gathering so we can share our feeling we are friend at least thats what i think so i love ppc sooo much and i love you all here. Lets be supportive and wish the bests for ppc.

Bye.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

I saw some ppl on ig n twt said they are leaving the ship just bcs PPC won’t be at the same event anymore. 

Isn’t it too soon to leave the ship?

I mean it’s not even a half year since we started shipping PPc. 

I believe this ship is still sailing , “avoiding to be at the same event” is just PPC trick to make us give up on their private life (that’s what I thought)

Anyway

we cannot force anyone to stay in the ship, so if they want to leave just leave. 

Let the happy and sad moments be with us whom have faith in PPC.

:D

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I saw some ppl on ig n twt said they are leaving the ship just bcs PPC won’t be at the same event anymore. 

I believe this ship is still sailing , “avoiding to be at the same event” is just PPC trick to make us give up on their private life (that’s what I thought)

Anyway

we cannot force anyone to stay in the ship, so if they want to leave just leave. 

All of them will come back, i know some of them that left but came back, its just an emotional act, time will tell, i felt blue earlier but i never can leave ppc and again im in my positive mood and i want to be more patient. I believe God will fill our hearts with great happiness about this couple and as always after difficulties there is ease and happiness. Friends just wait and see.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Anyway

I think we should all leave the ship. Then there will be chance to see them again at events.

Remember: people don’t know how to enjoy things when they have much of it, until they lose all of it. 

P/S: I’m serious here. Some shippers are doing too much out there in public. And their behaviour really clouded the success of Whats Wrong With Sec Kim. I hope they think twice about APAN before making any posts or spreading any news. For the time being, just follow and support them as two individuals

• Like 3

I also hope that shippers stop to spread their speculation on their ig and twitter as if it’s true especially those who run the fanbases accounts.

i can see that some people left and feel disappointed  because they were given a high expectations of PPC. For example, during the apan award some shippers post on their sns saying that PPC were inside the venue but it turned out to be untrue.

I’m not gonna say i will be in this ship forever, but I’m gonna wait probably till the end of next year or maybe until I find a perfect  reason to leave

I think i understand why PMY won’t admit her relationship, so i’ll wait a little bit. 

#positivevibesonly

:wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Shippers have been told be "reliable sources" they will attend so few weeks before APAN some posted they are attending.

The tweets about who was inside venue was only PSJ because some PSJ fans who were in APAN said they "think they saw him".

ParkPark behavior is NOT NORMAL for merely drama partners. It is obvious they avoid being seen together. 

Fans left not because they think PPC ship is not real but because they think PPC does not appreciate their couple fans.

Maybe they want us to choose.

Team PMY or Team PSJ?  

They do not want us to continue posting pics of them together. Which is rather weird and sad because WWWSK is still airing and/or about to be aired in many Asian countries. A lot have already felt disappointment over them for not appreciating their shipper fans.

Song Song were very private but from

time to time in the past they made their fans happy by appearing together publicly despite persistent dating rumors. Many fans used this as comparison that is why they felt PPC is not grateful having shipper fans and felt hurt and left.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

Guys this is a Park Park Couple ship.

I do not think it is fair that some people here compare SSC and PPC. They are different and have different personnalities.

I am a fan of PMY so as a fan I know that she is a very private individual, she rarely do fan service. After each drama she goes on a Hiatus then come back anew. You cannot expect her to do things she is not used to, she ain't SHK or any other celeb she is PMY. 

But in my opinion she has open up her self more this past year, she dig MEC and Busted wich is a big step for her then now a Fan Meet. she was not like that before.

As for PSJ maybe he is being more considerate of his partner, that is why he is more cautious now. 

As a shipper i do not rely on what people say but i rely on what I see and feel about my ship. 

PPC has given me joy while watching their drama. Now I am amused to see how it will progress. I will stay in this ship as long as I feel that there is something special between them. 

Sorry fo my long post, but please be open minded shipping is hard and it is not for the faint heart type of person. You will feel every emotions and even wait for a long time, that is shipping, do not expect PMY and PSJ to give appreciation, it is our choice to be in the ship.

have a good day everone.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I understand the newbie shippers here, how they are expecting to see PPC together after the drama has ended.. And how disappointments and frustrations made them a little hopeful.. We've been through all that kind of withdrawal. Come on. This thread is supposed to be a shipper's haven and where else would they express their wishful thinking and vent their disappointments and frustrations without getting judged. We are all here because we have something in common - we love the PPC and we celebrate the good vibes, happy thoughts and love they emit thru their drama, friendship and other unknown cosmic forces that have brought these whole circumstancial and coincidental reasons why we believe and continue to hold on thay they are MFEO. 

We are all but just fans and we do not personally know the PPC. We feed on news and survive with any small details that we can get thru stalking and discussing about them with our delulu minds. Even if you ask them personally, you are not 100% sure they will give you an honest to goodness answer. Going over the 400 pages of this thread makes me think that yeah..we are not like those literally die hard or extreme fans or shippers that can be very supportive but violent if they don't get what they want. 

Let's just chill out and comfort each other during this dry spell season.. Lol! If you've been a long time shipper, you would understand that this whole avoiding-each-other thing is but natural. They and their management would do anything for the public to forget or at least tone down their dating rumor and just focus on promoting the drama until most fans and media have moved on. Any extra fan service would be such a delight for us, at least. Unless they would get married soon, they will never admit of having a romantic relationship. It would cost them their whole career that they both have worked hard for. Korean fans can make or break them. We have to understand and accept this.

For the mean time, let's enjoy shipping while it lasts.  Support them both and individually. Shippers and fans would come and go..we don't have any control of that..but while we are at it, let's keep the good and positive vibes. <3

P.S. 

Since Christmas is just around the corner, any one or group of soompi or international fans out there who are organizing on giving presents or tokens to the PPC couple? Maybe a compilation of messages from fans around the globe, fanarts, a coffee table book perhaps, just to let them know that their drama have touched a lot of hearts outside korea. :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

ive been so busy so i havent got time to come here. i was quite shocked that this whole apan had become a mess. personally i would like to apologise for sharing false information about the attendance. i didnt know the source werent unreliable as they were so sure about it. i was just excited to share with u guys without confirming it first.. sorry again if it stirred any disappointment.. 

i never thought that some shipper will quit shipping just because they didnt attend. but then people are so fickle and would likely to change preference now and then so we should not take it personal. im not a super positive person but i dont like to overanalyse things. if they cant attend just think they have other obligations. they never force or ask us to ship them. infact they denied the rumor long time ago. it is our choice to be in this ship. so we cant act like they owe us something and they have to do this and that to satisfy us. they already worked hard for their fans by perfectly portraying any characters that they were in. for me it give me so much joy watching them on drama. i ship them like crazy but that doesnt mean i hv any right to dictate how they should handle their personal lives.

sorry for apan thingy and sorry for ranting. imma stay in this ship until otherwise is proven.. 

:phew:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Can I just say that instead of forcing or feeling like PPC owe us fans something, just appreciate them for them.

They are actor/actress on screens but behind it, they are still human beings. Their feelings and actions can be very different than how they are on screens. None of us are PMY or PSJ so we don't know the whole story. They might be together and announce marriage this yr, next yr or even 5yrs from now. OR just a reality call they might not be together at all. Point is PPC shippers should just stay positive but at the same time keep a level headed mindset while shipping.

It's so ridiculous for me to hear fans leaving PMY or PSJ just cause they dont see PPC together every second of the day or something. Then how on earth did you started liking them in the first place? Clearly it was through their acting from WWWSK, not from their personal lives first right?

Just stay positive people! This ship will sail and land safely, it's just a matter of time lol

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hi dolls! Lets figure out if PSJ really like PMY :D Men do this when they like a woman:

1. "One of the most common signs is that he looks at you a lot. I mean, like a LOT. If he’s looking at your face a lot or making a lot of eye contact, that’s a sign. Also, if he’s leaning towards you or positioning himself close to you, it’s a major sign. When he first sees you, does he groom himself? Does he straighten a tie, or fix his shirt, or smooth down his hair? Pretty dead on sign that he’s thinking about his appearance while you’re near – because he wants you to find him attractive."

This remembers me the press conference for WWWSK...His body language can't lie. His subconscious is giving it away. When a man is in front of the woman he likes he stand up straight, can't help but stop watching her and keeps fixing his clothes. PSJ is doing all of it! He's sitting straight, can't stop watching at her while she is talking and it looks like the clothes he is wearing is bothering him, he can't leave it along. I think he wasn't too carefull in here because they did this conference before the dating rumors. He's so falling for her!

2. "Touching someone else and being touched is a super important way of gauging how interested and how intimate he wants to be with you – and a great way to figure out how he feels is to watch how he reacts to touching you and being touched by you.

Guys who are interested will generally find excuses to touch you – like touching your hand when he laughs, or brushing your leg with his without moving it away, or even giving you hugs for the flimsiest of reasons.

Next, watch what happens when you touch him. If you brush your hand gently against his neck or hold his arm gently with your hand – does he flinch away? Does he move his hand away from yours if you touch him? Or does he move to stay in further body contact with you?"

In this video you can see how close they are and how confortable they are. Swipe to the left to see the second video where PYM almost put her head on PSJ's shoulder.

3. "If he teases you at all – definitely pay attention. Is it a fun, gentle tease? If so, it could totally mean that he’s attracted to you. Be aware – younger guys are the most likely to use this tactic to demonstrate interest.

However, if he teases every girl he flirts with, it might just be his style. But if you’re the only girl he teases, chances are that he’s got feelings for you."

Here she says he teases her a lot. You can see it in all the BTS as well.

I've noticed too that PSJ's IG looks more like PMY's IG since he deleted / hide his photos. Also, you can sence he looks more mature after filming WWWSK. It's like he's trying to be more the man he thinks PMY wants. 

So, what do you think, does he likes her? B)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

Hi dolls! Lets figure out if PSJ really like PMY :D Men do this when they like a woman:

1. "One of the most common signs is that he looks at you a lot. I mean, like a LOT. If he’s looking at your face a lot or making a lot of eye contact, that’s a sign. Also, if he’s leaning towards you or positioning himself close to you, it’s a major sign. When he first sees you, does he groom himself? Does he straighten a tie, or fix his shirt, or smooth down his hair? Pretty dead on sign that he’s thinking about his appearance while you’re near – because he wants you to find him attractive."

This remembers me the press conference for WWWSK...His body language can't lie. His subconscious is giving it away. When a man is in front of the woman he likes he stand up straight, can't help but stop watching her and keeps fixing his clothes. PSJ is doing all of it! He's sitting straight, can't stop watching at her while she is talking and it looks like the clothes he is wearing is bothering him, he can't leave it along. I think he wasn't too carefull in here because they did this conference before the dating rumors. He's so falling for her!

2. "Touching someone else and being touched is a super important way of gauging how interested and how intimate he wants to be with you – and a great way to figure out how he feels is to watch how he reacts to touching you and being touched by you.

Guys who are interested will generally find excuses to touch you – like touching your hand when he laughs, or brushing your leg with his without moving it away, or even giving you hugs for the flimsiest of reasons.

Next, watch what happens when you touch him. If you brush your hand gently against his neck or hold his arm gently with your hand – does he flinch away? Does he move his hand away from yours if you touch him? Or does he move to stay in further body contact with you?"

In this video you can see how close they are and how confortable they are. Swipe to the left to see the second video where PYM almost put her head on PSJ's shoulder.

3. "If he teases you at all – definitely pay attention. Is it a fun, gentle tease? If so, it could totally mean that he’s attracted to you. Be aware – younger guys are the most likely to use this tactic to demonstrate interest.

However, if he teases every girl he flirts with, it might just be his style. But if you’re the only girl he teases, chances are that he’s got feelings for you."

Here she says he teases her a lot. You can see it in all the BTS as well.

I've noticed too that PSJ's IG looks more like PMY's IG since he deleted / hide his photos. Also, you can sence he looks more mature after filming WWWSK. It's like he's trying to be more the man he thinks PMY wants. 

So, what do you think, does he likes her? B)

giphy.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:
This is what I'm waiting for, wanna know what PSJ talking about when he's teasing her. :D

I suddenly realized this, why did she hit him when he said "I felt like i was hugging my friend".

As if she doesnt want him to consider her as mere friend.

Get what I mean right? When you are with the person you like and he suddenly said something like that. I wouldve done the same thing as her too. 

Also, look at the way they were looking at each other when they finished the kissing scene, when she moved backward. Look at their eyes.....

In the meantime

Chill Out, Keep Calm and Keep Shipping.

• Like 2