[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

27 minutes ago, AnnAnn88 said:

I suddenly realized this, why did she hit him when he said "I felt like i was hugging my friend".

As if she doesnt want him to consider her as mere friend.

Get what I mean right? When you are with the person you like and he suddenly said something like that. I wouldve done the same thing as her too. 

Also, look at the way they were looking at each other when they finished the kissing scene, when she moved backward. Look at their eyes.....

In the meantime

Chill Out, Keep Calm and Keep Shipping.

I think she hit him because of him make a jokes about her height. PMY too short so she use apple box so that their height is not much different. 

Yeah after kiss scene, PSJ said "I eat all", PMY looking so shy :wub:

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, park2park said:

Can I just say that instead of forcing or feeling like PPC owe us fans something, just appreciate them for them.

They are actor/actress on screens but behind it, they are still human beings. Their feelings and actions can be very different than how they are on screens. None of us are PMY or PSJ so we don't know the whole story. They might be together and announce marriage this yr, next yr or even 5yrs from now. OR just a reality call they might not be together at all. Point is PPC shippers should just stay positive but at the same time keep a level headed mindset while shipping.

It's so ridiculous for me to hear fans leaving PMY or PSJ just cause they dont see PPC together every second of the day or something. Then how on earth did you started liking them in the first place? Clearly it was through their acting from WWWSK, not from their personal lives first right?

Just stay positive people! This ship will sail and land safely, it's just a matter of time lol

So true

• Like 4

5 hours ago, kdramalover0216 said:

Hi dolls! Lets figure out if PSJ really like PMY :D Men do this when they like a woman:

1. "One of the most common signs is that he looks at you a lot. I mean, like a LOT. If he’s looking at your face a lot or making a lot of eye contact, that’s a sign. Also, if he’s leaning towards you or positioning himself close to you, it’s a major sign. When he first sees you, does he groom himself? Does he straighten a tie, or fix his shirt, or smooth down his hair? Pretty dead on sign that he’s thinking about his appearance while you’re near – because he wants you to find him attractive."

This remembers me the press conference for WWWSK...His body language can't lie. His subconscious is giving it away. When a man is in front of the woman he likes he stand up straight, can't help but stop watching her and keeps fixing his clothes. PSJ is doing all of it! He's sitting straight, can't stop watching at her while she is talking and it looks like the clothes he is wearing is bothering him, he can't leave it along. I think he wasn't too carefull in here because they did this conference before the dating rumors. He's so falling for her!

2. "Touching someone else and being touched is a super important way of gauging how interesd how intimate he wants to be with you – and a great way to figure out how he feels is to watch how he reacts to touching you and being touched by you.

Guys who are interested will generally find excuses to touch you – like touching your hand when he laughs, or brushing your leg with his without moving it away, or even giving you hugs for the flimsiest of reasons.

Next, watch what happens when you touch him. If you brush your hand gently against his neck or hold his arm gently with your hand – does he flinch away? Does he move his hand away from yours if you touch him? Or does he move to stay in further body contact with you?"

In this video you can see how close they are and how confortable they are. Swipe to the left to see the second video where PYM almost put her head on PSJ's shoulder.

3. "If he teases you at all – definitely pay attention. Is it a fun, gentle tease? If so, it could totally mean that he’s attracted to you. Be aware – younger guys are the most likely to use this tactic to demonstrate interest.

However, if he teases every girl he flirts with, it might just be his style. But if you’re the only girl he teases, chances are that he’s got feelings for you."

Here she says he teases her a lot. You can see it in all the BTS as well.

I've noticed too that PSJ's IG looks more like PMY's IG since he deleted / hide his photos. Also, you can sence he looks more mature after filming WWWSK. It's like he's trying to be more the man he thinks PMY wants. 

So, what do you think, does he likes her? B)

This kind of post is what we really needed in this forum, we should stop discussing about APAN and move on to this kind of post

And yeah PSJ is totally head over heels to PMY, but my question is PMY, sometimes I think she doesn't have feeling for PSJ, or she just too good at hiding get emotions??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

This kind of post is what we really needed in this forum, we should stop discussing about APAN and move on to this kind of post

And yeah PSJ is totally head over heels to PMY, but my question is PMY, sometimes I think she doesn't have feeling for PSJ, or she just too good at hiding get emotions??

Yeah. Positivity. We should just look at the brighter side, guys. ♡♡

I think she's just good at hiding her emotions at the last few BTS videos that she bacame more cautious on her actions because she knows that many were able to observe (cause she's good at stalking on IG...^_^) the undeniable spark & closeness between them. Hahahah!

• Like 1

I'm glad to come here and read some post with good sense and maturity, it is always a pleasure!

@fangurl28 Exactly my point regarding PMY as a private person and how this year she seems truly different as she gave us more than what we used to have. I think every PMY old time fans can feel that change and can feel the happiness.

As for the shippers which want to leave the boat, please leave. Those so-called fans are only here to please their own needs and think actor/actress owe them something. These are the most toxic people a fandom can have. They don’t take into consideration PMY/PSJ own feelings/wish, when things don’t go their way, they turn their back without hesitation. Also those account on twitter, should be more careful when they spread information or even assuming things. For instance, the reason why PMY/PSJ didn’t show up at the APAN event (saying if both is invited then they won’t go => this is wrong in many ways because some people take it as a fact)

Shipping should remain fun, this is not simple business, we are talking about 2 people lives and feeling. Support them as PMY, the actress and PSJ, the actor, not them as PPC.

A friendly reminder: Fact is they denied the dating rumor meaning everything we say about them as a couple is merely our own imagination. In short, let's have fun without expecting anything in return. -_-

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Inetz said:

I'm glad to come here and read some post with good sense and maturity, it is always a pleasure!

@fangurl28 Exactly my point regarding PMY as a private person and how this year she seems truly different as she gave us more than what we used to have. I think every PMY old time fans can feel that change and can feel the happiness.

As for the shippers which want to leave the boat, please leave. Those so-called fans are only here to please their own needs and think actor/actress owe them something. These are the most toxic people a fandom can have. They don’t take into consideration PMY/PSJ own feelings/wish, when things don’t go their way, they turn their back without hesitation. Also those account on twitter, should be more careful when they spread information or even assuming things. For instance, the reason why PMY/PSJ didn’t show up at the APAN event (saying if both is invited then they won’t go => this is wrong in many ways because some people take it as a fact)

Shipping should remain fun, this is not simple business, we are talking about 2 people lives and feeling. Support them as PMY, the actress and PSJ, the actor, not them as PPC.

A friendly reminder: Fact is they denied the dating rumor meaning everything we say about them as a couple is merely our own imagination. In short, let's have fun without expecting anything in return. -_-

THIS and I want to emphasize that Twitter account. That's all. Happy shipping!!!!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

THIS and I want to emphasize that Twitter account. That's all. Happy shipping!!!!

Also, a couple of Instagram accounts even tagged PMY.  #SMH

Anyway, some stills from ABS-CBN:

• Like 2

I'm a fan of PSJ. But i like PMY too. I like the chemistry of them at the time were together.

I think we will not see them together for a long time until BluRay DVD, which is the final image we will see.
I do not care if they are not real couples but I just hope they still have a good friendship.

This is like having a fight between Seo Joon's fans and Min Young's fans on Twitter and IG. 

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

I'm a fan of PSJ. But i like PMY too. I like the chemistry of them at the time were together.

I think we will not see them together for a long time until BluRay DVD, which is the final image we will see.
I do not care if they are not real couples but I just hope they still have a good friendship.

This is like having a fight between Seo Joon's fans and Min Young's fans on Twitter and IG. 

No..it's between pmy fans and one 'fake shipper'. I know we have to respect opinions of other people but this one account is infuriating just because pmy did not attend the apan awards night.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

No..it's between pmy fans and one 'fake shipper'. I know we have to respect opinions of other people but this one account is infuriating just because pmy did not attend the apan awards night.

ok I see.

I don't like this atmosphere and situation. I want everyone to include this in IG and twitter is happy like the past.
Because we love and love both of them.

i binge watched wwwsk again last night starting from ep 1 to 16.

it was sooo bittersweet coz afterwards i really miss lee young joon and kim mi so. then i hv to watch it again, and feeling sad again and the cycle continues..

usually no matter how much i love/enjoy korean dramas, i only watched it once when it was aired and lost interest after that...but seriously it’s really hard to move on from wwwsk... 

is there anyone out there who feel the same way? anyone? no one? lol

:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

it was sooo bittersweet coz afterwards i really miss lee young joon and kim mi so. then i hv to watch it again, and feeling sad again and the cycle continues..

usually no matter how much i love/enjoy korean dramas, i only watched it once when it was aired and lost interest after that...but seriously it’s really hard to move on from wwwsk... 

Me too. I hardly download any drama esp korean drama. But with WWSK, i downloaded the whole episode and rewatched at least 1 ep per day till this day. Its so unlike me. 

And i dont even know who on earth PSJ and PMY prior this drama.

• Like 3

Same here...i just finished WWWSK twice and if I have free time I will watch again and not feeling bored yet. First experience for me stick in one drama and still can't move on for a long time.

When I really love K-drama and I want to watch again usually stuck in middle to watch but not for WWWSK :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

If it ain't me:D

• Like 1