[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

10 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Kim Tae Ri did not attend because she is abroad doing photoshoots.

PSJ was filming in Daegu this week but he was spotted in Seoul Wednesday. Meaning, he can go to Seoul for the Awards Show if he wanted to. Also, Daegu filming was only until yesterday, per posts of people in the production,  no filming today. His fans were there at APAN because they heard from his agency he will attend. PSJ has always been known in the past to rearrange his schedule to attend award shows. Probably he changed his mind in Apan attendance and that confused me a lot. 

Yes, I understand they want to avoid being seen together but why didn't one of them attend?

PSJ's award was the second highest. A breakthrough in his career because it was the first time he has that award, yet he was not able "to arrange" his sched. But he was able to arrange it for next week when he will only be a presentor. 

I believe in the saying "if there is a will, there is a way"

EB02-C754-B9-FB-4-E44-B1-C0-34307244-B69

Maybe it's an unexpected family situation? He is human, and unexpected situations do occur. We all know it's totally unlike him to not show up for ANY event where he's committed to show up. He has shown many times that he takes his work, his colleagues,  and his fans very seriously. So him not showing up to receive such an important award should be a cause for empathy in case an emergency occurred, NOT a reason to condamn him and assume he's disrespectful to anyone. 

If you've seen his acceptance speech for FMW, where he became tearful about his father being disrespected, you can see both how important the award was, but that his family is even more important to him. So I just hope all is well with his family. 

• Like 2

What they did is not dispelling the rumors  but instead it added fire to the rumors. I have friends who are fans of other Korean celebrities who now tell me they think ParkPark is indeed real.

Especially Park Seo Joon, he has not been this way before. He has not received any award via Video Greeting only before. APAN has been scheduled for a long time now.  He was always able to attend other awards shows but why not yesterday. No matter if you are not a shipper you would think there is something fishy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Maybe it's an unexpected family situation? He is human, and unexpected situations do occur. We all know it's totally unlike him to not show up for ANY event where he's committed to show up. He has shown many times that he takes his work, his colleagues,  and his fans very seriously. So him not showing up to receive such an important award should be a cause for empathy in case an emergency occurred, NOT a reason to condamn him and assume he's disrespectful to anyone. 

If you've seen his acceptance speech for FMW, where he became tearful about his father being disrespected, you can see both how important the award was, but that his family is even more important to him. So I just hope all is well with his family. 

He was able to attend shows for only one or two hours and go back to work immediately in the past.

Also, let us not think something bad for his family just to look for reasons for his absence. I honestly dont like it when inorder to look for excuses some would already resort to negative thinking.  He looks happy in the video and he posted a smiling vid in instagram. 

21 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

He was able to attend shows for only one or two hours and go back to work immediately in the past.

Also, let us not think something bad for his family just to look for reasons for his absence. I honestly dont like it when inorder to look for excuses some would already resort to negative thinking.  He looks happy in the video and he posted a smiling vid in instagram. 

I gave family situation as an example.  My point is, people are blaming him without ANY knowledge of why he couldn't attend. This is an award he had worked hard to earn, and it's clearly out of character for him not to show up. Last minute cancellation usually signify something very important.  So instead of everyone questioning his dedication to his fans,  let's all just give him the benefit of a doubt that he more than likely had very good reasons for why he didn't attend. If we fans want respect, we should also give respect, I believe. 

Also, to suggest that he didn't attend to receive such a coveted award because PMY didn't attend indirectly implies that she'd be okay with him missing it. That doesn't fit her personality.  If they are a couple, wouldn't she want him to receive in person the award he so wanted and insist that he go even if she can't? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, tali58 said:

I gave family situation as an example.  My point is, people are blaming him without ANY knowledge of why he couldn't attend. This is an award he had worked hard to earn, and it's clearly out of character for him not to show up. Last minute cancellation usually signify something very important.  So instead of everyone questioning his dedication to his fans,  let's all just give him the benefit of a doubt that he more than likely had very good reasons for why he didn't attend. If we fans want respect, we should also give respect, I believe. 

Also, to suggest that he didn't attend to receive such a coveted award because PMY didn't attend indirectly implies that she'd be okay with him missing it. That doesn't fit her personality.  If they are a couple, wouldn't she want him to receive in person the award he so wanted and insist that he go even if she can't? 

I totally agree with you

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Did I suggest that PMY wanted him not to go? Where did I say that? Can you point the specific sentence??? 

I never said that because I know PMY would not want him to do that.

Whatever PSJ did is his own decision which what was I was wondering why. 

Whether or not he is with PMY at the time of APAN, it is HIS OWN DECISION because I know PMY would never influence him not to attend! 

Stop speculating and misreading what I say, Geez....

• Like 2

Hi PPC Shippers!

Its my first time to post here. Finally i had the time after several attempts before. :)

I want to thank everyone for making this forum alive even if we haven’t heard much with our couple. This forum is linked to my email so i just read it from there if there were updates. 

To be honest, ParkPark Couple is my first OTP, and even I is so shocked that I am so addicted to them. Praying and wishing that their Reel romance will be eventually Real!

Their drama is now being aired in our country (Philippines). And I may say that they’re getting high ratings. Here in our country, brands, clothing line or even fastfood chains usually get artist both local and international to promote for them if they are very popular to the local market. So I am really hoping they will be noticed :wub: If that will happen, we will definitely enjoy a Couple pictorial shoot for the ads :rolleyes:.

Congrats to those who will be watching live for our PMYs Fan Meeting event. Please do update us. 

Thank you and Blessings to each and everyone!  :)

Edited by mdr16
  • Like 2

Guys, I know we are sad not seeing them in the award night (I was), but please don’t fight. We don’t know PMY and PSJ personally. We never saw confirmations that either or both of them could attend.

PMY held the trophy in her hands next to the APAN guy; she had prior scheduled commitments (maybe abroad). What commitment - we don’t know and no one should blame her. 

PSJ wasn’t holding a trophy in the video but remember guys he really wanted to have Top Excellence award - meaning there might have been an emergency or he was never 100% sure if he could attend due to filming. 

There are so many wars on IG Twitter Facebook now, also the other ship took the opportunity to bash/ridicule PMY real hard and even tagged them (that IG fake account may be from them).

Shippers please be strong. PMY FM is coming. 

Fans of both or either of them: please spread positive vibes!

PPC are respectable artists and I think they will return our love in some ways.

• Like 9

I honestly understand how people get frustrated. But I don't know how you guys could blame PMY. I mean she NEVER confirmed her attendance. Neither did Namoo Actors. 

I'm not sure from which source did PSJ fans got the info that he was coming to APAN. Officially, there was no confirmation I could find.

People got frustrated because they believed in fake news and rumours and expected too much. It has nothing to do with either PSJ or PMY. It is the issue of normalizing their, our(mine included) expectations. 

Can we just stop looking for any other explanations for their non-attendance? If PMY said she has prior commitment, take it as it is. If PSJ said he was busy filming, take it as it is. Please do not make life more complicated than it should be. 

Have a nice Sunday, all. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Keep Calm And Keep Shipping.

Let time answers all our questions. 

PSJ is a very thoughtful and wise person, so whatever the reason it must've been a solid one. Though i said it was related to PMY on my prev post (thats what shippers normaly wanted to believe in their delulu mind), I dont think it was the cause, coz if it was it would not be good for both image esp PMY.

In the meantime please enjoy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3kc3S2-mXBXIhEfCJZdW

• Like 4

My fellow shippers let's stay calm.

There's already plenty of haters using this whole award thing to start into a negative commotion to our PPC so let's not add in more fuel to the flame.

In my opinion, let's just be happy and grateful our PPC were recognized for WWWSK, thou I still have to say that whole stupid Starple app did PSJ dirty and kinda frustrated how PMY is always being downplayed for her work. How is it that she didn't win an award for her acting skill still amazes me.

Cheers to our PPC still! Hopefully many more awards to come :blush:

• Like 4

Guys, just relax. 

It may be a personal reason or a secret schedule that is still connected to work. Yes it was not posted in their official schedule, but it doesn’t mean that it’s not related to work. We will get to find out about it sooner or later anyways.

Just because they didn’t attend, that does not mean that they don’t care about our efforts. They do, and they appreciate it a lot, its just that whatever those schedules are, it may be something that is more important, more urgent than personally getting the awards.

:D

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Just few days ago someone here said that We should stop overanalyze and keep being sane but why we are at it again, calm down guys

The discussion before was about pic of PSJ eating solo that some said he was with someone. 

What happened last night is a much bigger issue so it is understandable for fans to ask WHY? 

But that is the only thing we can do, ask WHY or joking What's Wrong With Park Park Couple? 

I know deep inside all of us we know that because they are too private we could not find answers to our questions soon. 

• Like 1