Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 minutes ago, sugohesso said:

Well, even PMY's childhood pic shows how amazingly beautiful she was no matter what type of eyelids she had. Now I truly wish someday to have a daughter like her (for which I need to get married 1st and then to recreate Wwwsk's ep 13 scene with my future husband lol). :blush:

Don't fast forward to the morning like Ep 13 to Ep 14 though :joy: 

• LOL 9

3 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Oh I hope it's true, they are smart if they air this drama right now because PMY's popularity is at the highest. 

This one is the one with Zhang Han right? I've been waiting for this one for a long time.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Don't fast forward to the morning like Ep 13 to Ep 14 though :joy: 

You got me :joy:

Do you guys have a link for the cafe? And if I may ask, what do you need to do to level up? Just in case it’s like the other cafes in which you have to level up to see the photos and/ videos?

53 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Do you guys have a link for the cafe? And if I may ask, what do you need to do to level up? Just in case it’s like the other cafes in which you have to level up to see the photos and/ videos?

link- http://m.cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD

If you want to be leveled up, you have to buy Blu-ray or dvd and then submit a screenshot of your purchasing screen on pre-order site. but some international fans broke rules "don't share contents out of the cafe", staff leveled down all international members stautus. they don't allow to share contents about ParkPark. I think they overprotect Parkpark couple.:joy:

• LOL 4

Wow, pmy looks exactly the same from her old picture.she used to looked cuter and now she looked more beautiful. No wonder on youtube interview, the host said that shes no longer cute, but has become beautiful.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

If you want to be leveled up, you have to buy Blu-ray or dvd and then submit a screenshot of your purchasing screen on pre-order site. but some international fans broke rules "don't share contents out of the cafe", staff leveled down all international members stautus. they don't allow to share contents about ParkPark. I think they overprotect Parkpark couple.:joy:

I’ll just go and cry then. I was planning to purchase it after it’s release because I wasn’t sure of my whereabouts during its release. 

i've seen this picture a few years ago in facebook. you can see clearly that her eyes are monolid and the nose are slightly different. but SHE STILL LOOKS PRETTY ASF. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

i've seen this picture a few years ago in facebook. you can see clearly that her eyes are monolid and the nose are slightly different. but SHE STILL LOOKS PRETTY ASF. 

Still so pretty!!! That cheeks though.  I am missing that cute cheeks of hers! :D

• Like 2

Because of the random comment tagging PSJ on Dec 2016 PMY post I now believe more than it was starting that time they became close and not 2015 but they may already know each other since 2015. 

Simba first appeared Jan 2017 in PSJ ig hmmm

• Like 5