[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

10 minutes ago, hyperfangirl01 said:

I think it will take sometime until they'll decide to post again, maybe it's because the last photo PMY uploaded in her IG had so much PSJ tagging. Hence,  hiatus.  I just hope they won't discover the app/setting in IG that doesn't allow followers to comment on pics (or is that actually better for them?).  :sweatingbullets:

I’m pretty sure PMY knows about it. JJ does it from time to time. Either just for the latest post or for all(including the past) posts.

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

They are both stalkers in ig so I think they knew that. They do not want to disable comments. PSJ had liked a pic around few days ago. I think he is not posting anything because when he posted the London pics a lot of comments were asking for Phuket pics and he is not planning to post any. 

When he was with his friends watching BTS concert many expected him to post but he didn't. I think its also because he knew many would still ask for the Phuket trip pics. So he is giving enough time for shippers to forget Phuket pics.  :D

I don’t think shippers will forget about Phuket anytime soon. :joy:

• LOL 2

PSJ probably is aware that people will compare why he freely posted FFMY Reward Trip before and too private this time and it will make everyone even more curious about them. But what can he do? He received a gag order from PMY not to post anything. So to try to cover it up, he decided not to post anything yet for the time being. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

PSJ probably is aware that people will compare why he freely posted FFMY Reward Trip before and too private this time and it will make everyone even more curious about them. But what can he do? He received a gag order from PMY not to post anything. So to try to cover it up, he decided not to post anything yet for the time being. :tounge_xd:

Such an Andres Bonifacio. :lol:

So, i’ve link posts about psj making heart eyes everytime he’s staring at pmy, as i’m sure everyone notice, just wants to show post that shows pmy staring at psj, i swear i’ll melt if shes looking at me like that lol, she might not be as obvious as psj, but doesnt she looked smitten too? And the way she keeps on pushing him and sticking like a glue the whole interview, i swear the only way they could sits closer is if she sat on his lap lol.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

44 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

I’m pretty sure PMY knows about it. JJ does it from time to time. Either just for the latest post or for all(including the past) posts.

I don’t think shippers will forget about Phuket anytime soon. :joy:

I dont think shippers will forget anytime soon,  so no IG posts anytime soon either.  :sweatingbullets:

This is a battle between the shippers and PPC themselves it's funny!

PPC: Forget about us,  we are not dating leave us alone.  Stop tagging us. We are

not going to give you what you want.  Focus on our work. We will not tell you yet what's happening between us.  Just wait and be patient.

Shippers: We will support you all the way.  We love you.  Jus admit it already.  We respect your privacy but give  us something to keep on sailing.  We will try to wait but honestly our hearts just cannot wait.  :D

I just hope that both will win this game in the end.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, hyperfangirl01 said:

I dont think shippers will forget anytime soon,  so no IG posts anytime soon either.  :sweatingbullets:

This is a battle between the shippers and PPC themselves it's funny!

PPC: Forget about us,  we are not dating leave us alone.  Stop tagging us. We are

not going to give you what you want.  Focus on our work. We will not tell you yet what's happening between us.  Just wait and be patient.

Shippers: We will support you all the way.  We love you.  Jus admit it already.  We respect your privacy but give  us something to keep on sailing.  We will try to wait but honestly our hearts just cannot wait.  :D

I just hope that both will win this game in the end.

Its hard to forget about ppc though, now i always compare every single couples on romantic dramas or movies to them, its hard cause they made it looks so real. everyone who watched the drama questioning them selves, is it acting or for real. Watching other korean romance drama and wwwsk is like comparing angelina jolies movie with johnny depp and angelina jolie with brad pitt. Everyone that watched mr & mrs smith was questioning the same thing about them, which is what ppc is about, the chemistry is too real. Especially their bts and interviews. 

• Like 1

There are 365 days in a year. Park Seo Joon has been in ig for many many years but he only has less than 300 posts so far so it means he does not really post that often. So we should not think much about it though.

During WWWSK he posted a lot we got used to it but that was not really his usual habit in the past.

I think PMY will be the first to update again. 

• Like 2

Actually, with regards to whatever updates both PPC have in store for us, I don’t think we have to wait very long for any news, i could be reading too much, but I noticed both PSJ and PMY knows how to tease or keep their fans up to date with whatever they are doing in the near future.

Since I’m one of the newer people who joined halfway through this ship, you can check with the seasoned veterans of this forum (not really sure who is considered seasoned but if you look at those who post regularly, I would call them the pioneers of this ship.:)

There were some moments where most were not sure of their current activities or their current status, but whether it is their stylists, fan cams or simply and sometimes even PSJ and PMY who out of nowhere just start posting something new when we are simply awaiting for updates from both of them.

Before I end off, I would like to share these two quotes I read somewhere in the internet that I found rather meaningful and I feel can be applicable to the hate messages that PMY has been getting.

”No matter how ugly you are to the world, there will be at least one person who will find you beautiful.”

”No matter how beautiful you are to the world, there will be at least one person who will find you ugly.”

Basically what the quotes mean is, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, you are what you are, you can never please everyone because it will never work, so I respect PMY and PSJ for moving forward and not letting the respective hates affect them!

PPC Fighting!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

PMY and PSJ shared limelight for WWWSK so let us just respect their wish for us to focus on Young Joon and Mi So not them :tounge_xd:

Seriously though, with CH and Healer only the guys got praised often. It was hurtful more for PMY that some LMH fans called her user before. 

WWWSK as she said will always be special to her. We can see how she gained 1M followers in IG in a short span of time. I think both PPC are happy with their joint success in the drama. Both got praised not only one of them.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

Its hard to forget about ppc though, now i always compare every single couples on romantic dramas or movies to them, its hard cause they made it looks so real. everyone who watched the drama questioning them selves, is it acting or for real. Watching other korean romance drama and wwwsk is like comparing angelina jolies movie with johnny depp and angelina jolie with brad pitt. Everyone that watched mr & mrs smith was questioning the same thing about them, which is what ppc is about, the chemistry is too real. Especially their bts and interviews. 

Yup.  Their chemistry is really something different.  It'salmostmagicalandeveryonecanseeit. I don't usually ship this hard TBH. This is the ffrst time I joined forum like thisbecausewhat they have I believe is pure and real.  And probaly worth my time. 

Joining this ship was quite fun!!!

I actually feel nervous and bad for PSJ's next on screen partner because PMY just set the sstandards so high. 

Nonetheless let us not overthink and think of the future too much and just enjoy this enjoyable ride!!!  :D

• Like 3

@parkparkloveu Actually it was up until this year between Jan 21 - Feb 13 (My timezone) where he deleted a substantial amount of his pics. If anyone is curious this is how PRIVATE he got. So he DID post a lot prior too, just as much as PMY but he has a right to protect his private life now, which means very little pics. I have followed him for a number of years so he was known to be one of the actors that wasn't stingy with posting like some other Korean actors are :)

Dec 11, 2017: 378 posts | 4.4M | 78 Followers
Jan 21, 2018: 384 posts | 4.7M | 78 Followers
*Feb 13, 2018: 200 posts | 4.9M | 78 Followers*
Feb 15, 2018: 203 posts | 5.0M | 79 Followers
Mar 9,  2018: 206 posts | 5.1M | 79 Followers
June 30, 2018: 250 posts | 6.4M | 92 Followers
August 31, 2018: 258 posts | 6.7M | 92 Followers

Compare it to PMY who has...............................
August 31, 2018: 383 posts | 2.9M | 0 Followers

*Ever since WWWSK casting/interest he decided to change things up, he has always been very generous with sharing his pics cause he considers himself a fashionista and loves sharing pictorial and travel pics. It's his way to reach out to his fans. So obviously something changed in his perception on how he was going to go about things back then (Jan 21-Feb 13) in terms of his instagram.

My opinion is that if PSJ and PMY were casually seeing each other prior to WWWSK than between those dates he decided that his relationship with her was far more important so he limited everything he possibly could have.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 10

1 hour ago, lovely_skham said:
@parkparkloveu Actually it was up until this year between Jan 21 - Feb 13 (My timezone) where he deleted a substantial amount of his pics. If anyone is curious this is how PRIVATE he got. So he DID post a lot prior too, just as much as PMY but he has a right to protect his private life now, which means very little pics. I have followed him for a number of years so he was known to be one of the actors that wasn't stingy with posting like some other Korean actors are :)

Dec 11, 2017: 378 posts | 4.4M | 78 Followers
Jan 21, 2018: 384 posts | 4.7M | 78 Followers
*Feb 13, 2018: 200 posts | 4.9M | 78 Followers*
Feb 15, 2018: 203 posts | 5.0M | 79 Followers
Mar 9,  2018: 206 posts | 5.1M | 79 Followers
June 30, 2018: 250 posts | 6.4M | 92 Followers
August 31, 2018: 258 posts | 6.7M | 92 Followers

Compare it to PMY who has...............................
August 31, 2018: 383 posts | 2.9M | 0 Followers

*Ever since WWWSK casting/interest he decided to change things up, he has always been very generous with sharing his pics cause he considers himself a fashionista and loves sharing pictorial and travel pics. It's his way to reach out to his fans. So obviously something changed in his perception on how he was going to go about things back then (Jan 21-Feb 13) in terms of his instagram.

My opinion is that if PSJ and PMY were casually seeing each other prior to WWWSK than between those dates he decided that his relationship with her was far more important so he limited everything he possibly could have.

Love the IG statistics. Awesome collection of information. Thank you.

Let's get back to the press conference. I have one last post before moving to other events and interviews. 

The photo below was captured when PMY was praising PSJ. I have to thank some Chinese fans who did this line drawing for me. They probably picked up this clue already. But do you notice PSJ shoulder and head tilting to PMY's direction? 

39022806_711166499215906_370206874178211

This is what I found: Movements of the head, shoulder, eyes, hands, etc. do not represent different postures but they are called points. A sequence of several points is qualified as a position, which involves at least half of the body and can last almost five minutes.

Tilting the head (with other points moving in series) to the direction of the person speaking communicates the message that a person is interested in what he or she is seeing or listening to. It's a submission gesture that is commonly used by women when they're in the company of someone they like or are simply interested in the ongoing conversation. 

Like this.

head.jpg

I think it's the end for me for press conf body language analysis. Maybe you can check SJ body language in other drama press conf. to compare as I don't want to drag others into this thread. But as far as I'm concern, I haven't seen him moving his body like this in previous press conf. 

Also note, I don't think he was looking at her...asset. I think he was just focusing on what she said. Please do not make me turn my dirty-minded mode on :joy:

• LOL 5