[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

31 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

This is not entirely true. SHK went through two very high profile public relationship with two famous actors. She's been hated for more than 10-15 years by their fans, being called so many names. If anything, she had it just as bad...if not worse than MY (IMO).

I am a fan of SHK since Full House which came out after her relationship of LBH. She was hated yes but SHK and HB had a lot of BinKyo shippers too.

The hate on PMY was different. SHK was branded as flirt while PMY aside from being called flirt was called fake beauty because she had PS and many many more. For me being a called a flirt plus an ugly or fake beauty is worst than being called a flirt. 

SHK issue with KNetz before SJK was due to her Tax Evasion case she was badly hated that she had to make a public apology how it was unintentional and fault of the accountant.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I am a fan of SHK since Full House which came out after her relationship of LBH. She was hated yes but SHK and HB had a lot of BinKyo shippers too. But the hate on PMY was different. SHK was branded as flirt while PMY aside from being called flirt was called fake beauty because she had PS and many many more.

SHK issue with KNetz before SJK was due to her Tax Evasion case she was badly hated that she had to make a public apology how it was unintentional and fault of the accountant.

sorry, but shk tax evasion was not unintentional and fault of accountant. although i like shk and ssc, the tax evasion was totally her fault. in Korea, it's impossible for accountant to evade tax without a client permission. even she evaded tax many times in same way. but she apologized it and paid all tax. so i think Korean should forgive her.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

만나고 싶은 여성상은요. 

예전에는 외모를 굉장히 많이 봤는데 지금은 아니에요. 제 모든 걸 털어놓을 수 있는 사람을 만나고 싶어요. 대화가 통하고 코드가 잘 맞는 사람요.

---

What he is looking for in a woman?

PSJ said he used to consider the looks before but not anymore. Now, want someone he can confide. Someone he can have a good conversation and the communication code fits.

PSJ Woman DongA interview

---

Do you think this is his response to the bashings PMY gets? I am sure he is reading the instagram comments and PSJ and KJW shippers often comment hate against PMY and use PS as the reason. 

PSJ is protective of PMY. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

sorry, but shk tax evasion was not unintentional and fault of accountant. although i like shk and ssc, the tax evasion was totally her fault. in Korea, it's impossible for accountant to evade tax without a client permission. even she evaded tax many times in same way. but she apologized it and paid all tax. so i think Korean should forgive her.

Yes as I mentioned it was unintentional but even after her public apology and explanation, when DOTS cast was announced, it was a top hate comments against her together with the flirt comments. Now, good that all comments on her are positive. Her new pics get praised nowadays.

Sadly PMY pics yesterday got many hates.

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes as I mentioned it was unintentional but even after her public apology and explanation, when DOTS cast was announced, it was a top hate comments against her together with the flirt comments. Now, good that all comments on her are positive. Her new pics get praised nowadays.

Sadly PMY pics yesterday got many hates.

i don't know which site you went, shk also received so many hate( looks like old or ajumma) about new pic. :sweatingbullets:but it's normal to Korean actresses. i think an actress is the most difficult job in Korea.-_-

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i don't know which site you went, shk also received so many hate( looks like old or ajumma) about new pic. :sweatingbullets:but it's normal to Korean actresses. i think an actress is the most difficult job in Korea.-_-

There is this twitter account Netizenbuzz which translates KNetz comments to English. When SHK new drama with PBG was announced she was called aunt of PBG but now her latest pics she was praised by KNetz.

Last night, Netizenbuzz posted the comments on PMY airport pics yesterday and they were all hurtful to read as a fan.

17 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

만나고 싶은 여성상은요. 

예전에는 외모를 굉장히 많이 봤는데 지금은 아니에요. 제 모든 걸 털어놓을 수 있는 사람을 만나고 싶어요. 대화가 통하고 코드가 잘 맞는 사람요.

---

PSJ said he used to consider the looks before but not anymore. Now, want someone he can confide. Someone he can have a good conversation and the communication code fits.

---

Do you think this is his response to the bashings PMY gets? I am sure he is reading the instagram comments and PSJ and KJW shippers often comment hate against PMY and use PS as the reason. 

no, it's a typical comment when an actor is asked about ideal type girl. as psj said, pmy is soo beautiful, i think he thinks appearance is the most important as his girl friend.:lol:

• Thanks 1

Actresses have it real bad. They can never please anyone. But most of them learn to filter out the hate, it is part of their job. 

I feel bad for PMY cause no matter what she does, she seems to get a lot of hate. Knetz are sometimes brutal towards her... they just can't seem to get past the whole plastic surgery thing. Mainly cause they do not have anything negative to say about her. Her acting is awesome, her dramas are well chosen and she is very humble, cheerful person and She doesn't have any horrible scandal. 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

만나고 싶은 여성상은요. 

---

---

like I said, PSJ is a manly man. He's not afraid to speak the truth that he seeks for looks, playing coy like "oh no personality matters most to me", when trust me, everybody yearns for looks. But the fact that he spoke publicly about it tells u he's not a coward man. I honestly think they cant go public yet simply cause PMY. What she went thru, I dont think she's ready to go thru it again yet. Thus, look at their answers, its very clear PSJ isn't afraid to go public, he's giving hints left and right & simply just telling people when timing is right, he will announce. Vs. PMY, her answers seems more definite that they're not dating cause obviously it will not only cause less dramas for her, but also for PSJ. I adore this couple so much, I feel like they are honestly living the plot of WWWSK.

Here we have a manly PSJ who's above a lot of people but for the sake of his woman, he's doing things he has never done. Meanwhile, we have a hardworking PMY who worked hard despite haters trying their best to bring her down. Both are trying to do their best simply to protect one another. This relationship is too precious.

P.S. those stupid A**holes bashing on PMY for her PS can go to hell.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

There is this twitter account Netizenbuzz which translates KNetz comments to English. When SHK new drama with PBG was announced she was called aunt of PBG but now her latest pics she was praised by KNetz.

Last night, Netizenbuzz posted the comments on PMY airport pics yesterday and they were all hurtful to read as a fan.

what Netizenbuzz translated is only part of all comments. if you can read whole knetz comments about Korean actresses, maybe you will have mental crisis. :joy: so i don't recommend it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I saw the hate PMY got for her pics yesterday and thought are these persons commenting teenagers?

I mean their hate comments are so immature. No basis to hate, just for the sake of hating PMY's clothes and looks. 

I saw that as well. I used to be shocked by the hate comments that appear on NB but i realised  recently that the site is known for being negative. Some are completely irrational. Like, how do you give hate comments about someone's ankles or height i.e what they are actually born with?! Its completely immature.

I don't worry about these comments anymore because someone once said that they actually represents less than 20% of actual knetz and if you go to the actual article, there are a lot of koreans defending her as well and saying she looks great. 

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Netizenbuzz seem to hate PMY always post if negative 

It was positive when the drama was being aired and when they thought she was dating PSJ. I think the negative comments came back recently when they started the denials.

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no, it's a typical comment when an actor is asked about ideal type girl. as psj said, pmy is soo beautiful, i think he thinks appearance is the most important as his girl friend.:lol:

:joy: but I still think he protects PMY from haters because everytime there is fan war in his instagram when haters bring up PMY had PS, the comments always disappear on his instagram

• Like 8

Going completely off topic for a bit.. sorry but saw this gif in DC gall and I had to ask this question .... and i know we have analysed this gif to death but does anyone notice a change in PMYs expression after her hair moves??? Like she was really into the kiss?

I never noticed it before till now... somewhere in the middle the kiss looks real

videotogif_2018.08.31_01.45.59.gif

Here's the gif set of the edited ep 13 wall kiss. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=secretary&no=17959&page=1

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4