[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

25 minutes ago, Chrissy Dang said:

I want to get u guys opinions on this.

Why did SSK couple hid their relationship while dating cause it seems like PPC are doing the same thing?

I'm just curious cuz they're all well-loved isn't? so whats wrong w/ going public?

There is a saying(rule) that goes, If a celebrity wants to marry a lover, hide your relationship until the day before a wedding. I think Choi Ji Woo is the best celebrity who followed the rule very well.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

There is a saying(rule) that goes, If celebrity want to marry a lover, hide your relationship until the day before a wedding. I think Choi Ji Woo is the best celebrity who followed the rule very well.

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yoo Ah In gave a speech during SSC wedding and he said in order for SHK and SJK to protect each other, they had to hide their relationship to the world.

Maybe it is because a lot of Korean celebrities lose fans and were hated after admitting to be dating. 

why thou? Is it cause those fans actually think the celebrity is their potential husband/wife or something? LOL

It seems funny and all but if u really think seriously about it, its kinda ridiculous

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

im not familiar with ssc. how long they are in secret relationship bfore finally getting married? 

The official statement from them said they fell for each other while doing the drama in second half of 2015. (They admitted July 2017 and got married Oct 2017)

but they said they met 2013 when SJK visited the set of That Winter the wind Blows starring SHK and SJK's bestfriend Jo In Sung. Fans have theories SSC were already secretly dating even before SJK enlisted in the army in 2013 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bunny93 said:

Omo guys. A private account tag Park seojoon on Park Minyoung post back in December 2016. I mean back then they didn't have any connection or being related to each other at all. Wow goosebump if they really have been dating for freaking 3 years

Wow, it reminds me of naver forum post in January 2018, when someone in naver forum commenting in the topic Who is Park Seo Joon Girl friend and some korean netizen commenting that Park Seo Joon actually dating with Park Min Young. That time WWWSK cast is not decided yet right? 

How can people just tag random name or mention random name if they are not get involved together right? except if they're fortune teller. :):)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

There r a lot of reasons why celebs hide their relationship... 

Mostly cause the media and knetz feel they are entitled to every aspect of a celebrity's life will question them about it. Everything about them becomes their relationship and dating life. They are asked more dating related questions than about their work and this is something all actors would get annoyed about. Eg: during the press con of Goblin, kim go eun was asked what her BF thought about her acting with gong yoo... She had to answer the question but from the looks of the cast nobody liked that question. Cause the interviewer was asking a personal question during the promotion of a show. 

So i can understand why PPC needs to be quiet about their relationship... They are still trying to make a name for themselves and trying out new genres... They want to be known for their work and not who they r dating.

Edit: knetz can really bring down anyone with their negativity... So when you are in a budding relationship still trying to learn about the other person, you don't want so much of negativity to influence you. 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The official statement from them said they fell for each other while doing the drama in second half of 2015. (They admitted July 2017 and got married Oct 2017)

but they said they met 2013 when SJK visited the set of That Winter the wind Blows starring SHK and SJK's bestfriend Jo In Sung. Fans have theories SSC were already secretly dating even before SJK enlisted in the army in 2013 

was ssc ever get caught dating or go on a holiday together too? my sister said they often went on dates despite the rumor, took photos with friends and and went to award show side by side.. if that was true i think ssc is actually more open than ppc. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

was ssc ever get caught dating or go on a holiday together too? my sister said they often went on dates despite the rumor, took photos with friends and and went to award show side by side.. if that was true i think ssc is actually more open than ppc. 

They were seen in New York in 2016 and their agency replied it was pure coincidence they met there and they are only Noona-Dongsaeng. 

They have Yoo Ah In (you know him? He and Joong Ki were co stars of PMY in SungKyunkwan Scandal) as third wheel. Some people even had theories it was YAI who was real bf of SHK because they always go together. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

But this was a different time. SSC unfortunately created a trend where agency denials do not mean anything. 

When SSC were secretly dating, their agencies denied it multiple times and then fans thought SHK was dating yoo ah in :joy: cause he was always there with song song, so a small percentage of fans thought that SHK was the third wheel :joy:

Also both actors gave denials. Unfortunately PSJ gave a very vague answer to his questions regarding dating... And he is known in the Industry for being very honest. This along with SSC has made everyone a lot more suspicious and why PPC has decided to go really 007 mode. 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

I am SSC shipper since DOTS was airing. Often went on dates but very secretly. However shippers have ways of knowing. Many were not in the media. Like how an airline stewardess said SJK was on her flight to Europe and shippers knew SHK at that time was having photoshoot in Europe. 

SSC were together during Awards Nights as expected of Drama Partners whose work was nominated and DOTS was nominated for so many awards. They were with group of friends always and they always maintain they were only Noona and Dongsaeng. Whenever they had dinners outside, SSC never sit side by side their managers often sit between them and SJK called SHK as Noona many times which never happened with PSJ and PMY. 

If you want to compare with ParkPark reaction to rumors take into consideration also PMY's worst experience when she was dating LMH. Because of what she went through you cannot blame her this time for being extra cautious. Yes, SHK had actor boyfriends before SJK but she did not experience the same kind of hate that PMY experienced because Lee Min Ho was her bf. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I am SSC shipper since DOTS was airing. Often went on dates but very secretly. However shippers have ways of knowing. Many were not in the media. Like how an airline stewardess said SJK was on her flight to Europe and shippers knew SHK at that time was having photoshoot in Europe. 

SSC were together during Awards Nights as expected of Drama Partners whose work was nominated and DOTS was nominated for so many awards. They were with group of friends always and always maintain they were only Noona and Dongsaeng. 

If you want to compare with ParkPark reaction to rumors take into consideration also PMY's worst experience when she was dating LMH. Because of what she went through you cannot blame her this time for being extra cautious. Yes, SHK had actor boyfriends before SJK but she did not experience the same kind of hate that PMY experienced because Lee Min Ho was her bf. 

i hv no intention to compare just simply asking bcoz i dont know much.. i also just found out that she was dating lee min ho before from this thread. 

10 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

SSC were together during Awards Nights as expected of Drama Partners whose work was nominated and DOTS was nominated for so many awards. They were with group of friends always and they always maintain they were only Noona and Dongsaeng. SJK called SHK as Noona many times which never happened with PSJ and PMY. 

I wonder as to why PMY got so much hate when she was dating LMH. From what little I've read, LMH's next public gf Suzy was adored by the netizens. Why the differential treatment? (Poor PMY....she deserves better)!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

I wonder as to why PMY got so much hate when she was dating LMH. From what little I've read, LMH's next public gf Suzy was adored by the netizens. Why the differential treatment? (Poor PMY....she deserves better)!!!

First reason maybe the year they were dating. When PMY dated LMH, he was mid 20's at his prime of his popularity all over Asia and many of his fans were teenagers who got jealous. When he dated Suzy, he was already nearing 30's and fans had also matured. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

suzy was not adored by netzn. there were so many bash comments to her. even suzy accused the netzn who called her a hotel girl. lmh fan's are known for  hardcore(?) fans. so they are called mom's touch. because lmh fan's act like lmh's mom.

• Thanks 6

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

suzy was not adored by netzn. there were so many bash comments to her. even suzy accused the netzn who called her hotel girl. lmh fan's are known for  hardcore(?) fans. so they are called mom's touch. because lmh fan's act like lmh's mom

suzy dated lee min ho also? isnt she dating the guy from goblin? 

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes, SHK had actor boyfriends before SJK but she did not experience the same kind of hate that PMY experienced because Lee Min Ho was her bf. 

This is not entirely true. SHK went through two very high profile public relationship with two famous actors. She's been hated for more than 10-15 years by their fans, being called so many names. If anything, she had it just as bad...if not worse than MY (IMO).

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

suzy was not adored by netzn. there were so many bash comments to her. even suzy accused the netzn who called her a hotel girl. lmh fan's are known for  hardcore(?) fans. so they are called mom's touch. because lmh fan's act like lmh's mom.

OMG!!! I can never understand how can people get so delusional about some actor that they HATE their girl-friend! If you really like that actor, would'nt you just want to be happy for him that he is in love! These Korean actresses have their work cut out for them. They are supposed to create great chemistry, but if its too good and they develop feelings for the guy, then all hell breaks loose!!! 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

This is not entirely true. SHK went through two very high profile public relationship with two famous actors. She's been hated for more than 10-15 years by their fans, being called so many names. If anything, she had it just as bad...if not worse than MY (IMO).

yes..shk was hated too. whenever she did drama, she received comments to knetz "she must date the co-star, play girl" 

shk also accused anti knetzs many times. so i understand ssc were in a secret relationship before wedding. maybe sjk wanted to protect her.

• Like 3