[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, jaslinnj said:

videotogif_2018.08.31_01.45.59.gif

Here's the gif set of the edited ep 13 wall kiss. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=secretary&no=17959&page=1

Excuse me PSJ for a “first kiss” you don’t have to open your mouth that big. 

Lol.

Your lower lip was so close to her bottom chin . Hahahahah 

im no complaining tho. That’s yours so you can eat it all. 

Muahahhaahahahhahahahy:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Some fans in Weibo said this kiss shown during the flashback at the wedding scene looks different from the actual closet scene kiss:

31_E3084_E-_FF11-4452-_A8_C8-_F49_CBAED9

checked it and wow... it is different... it is the angle of his head... but everything else is the same including the hand grabbing her and her tiny smile. whoever noticed it has an AMAZING eye!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Netizenbuzz seem to hate PMY always post if negative 

The most mean comment are from international fans, since alot of them cannot stand with Plastic Surgery matter. I'm talking with Korean Friends and she's said most of the Korean Netizen is familiar with Plastic Surgery, and they don't give any harsh comment about her plastic surgery since alot of Korean actress or actor and Korean Citizen doing that. they're just give bad comment to PSJ and PMY because they think PSJ and PMY lying about their relationship and denying the fact even though there are alot of evidence between them. 

Alot of international fans doesnt familiar with Plastic Surgery , and they're just comment about having natural beauty is the best.  Whats wrong with Plastic Surgery?

from what i see PMY just doing double eyelid in her eyes, beside that it'S not really different from her old photo.

My opinion, even though as an actor or actress look so perfect there are always haters in their life. Since haters will be haters , even though she's not doing something wrong, their judge them since not everyone in this world would be like you as an actress or actor.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Inetz said:

Honestly I'm more than satisfied with the way they handled the dating rumor. (Compare to Hyuna's dating scandal which has turned into a big mess)

They seem to cherish their relationship a lot and want to protect each other. Let's them have the privacy they deserve. They don't want to admit it now and it's perfectly fine as long as they are happy.

SSC denied it until few months prior to their wedding despite countless facts. Why? Because they wanted to protect SHK, for years she has been labelled as a woman who date all of her co-stars. 

When a couple deny a dating rumor is usually to protect the woman because she always gets the hate no matter who you are and how famous you are. 

SHK and PMY have one thing in common,  even if sometimes they have negative comments for their fashion look, it's only for that moment but when they are in a drama, they got praised, they are known for their acting skills and this is the greatest gift as an actress. 

Fashion comes and goes. But your value as an actress remains in people's memory for a very long time. 

As usual, SSC originally planned to deny their relationship until very near their wedding day because they did not want their relationship news to overshadow SJK's movie which was released 2 weeks after the dating confirmation. 

But SJK said he could no longer take the hate thrown against SHK and the media's intrusion of privacy after their Bali trip leaked and their admission would be the only way to protect her so he had to ask permission from his film's producers if he can already go public with his relationship. 

With PPC, our couple here are not yet ready to marry so they have to deny for now to protect each other. We do not know what the future holds but I hope and pray they are meant to be. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, minmangfan said:

I've actually wondered about this still. This is probably one of those scenes that never made it to airing. Hope this is included in the DVD

Even though it wasnt shown, @snitchdream08 i think it is somewhere related to episode 4 after the sports event. that was the only place he wore the same shirt as in the pic. It could be rehearsals, since she seems to be dressed casually or a new scene... hopefully we get to see it in the DVD

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

The most mean comment are from international fans, since alot of them cannot stand with Plastic Surgery matter. I'm talking with Korean Friends and she's said most of the Korean Netizen is familiar with Plastic Surgery, and they don't give any harsh comment about her plastic surgery since alot of Korean actress or actor and Korean Citizen doing that. they're just give bad comment to PSJ and PMY because they think PSJ and PMY lying about their relationship and denying the fact even though there are alot of evidence between them. 

Alot of international fans doesnt familiar with Plastic Surgery , and they're just comment about having natural beauty is the best.  Whats wrong with Plastic Surgery?

from what i see PMY just doing double eyelid in her eyes, beside that it'S not really different from her old photo.

Yes, international fans especially those shipping PSJ with another are always bringing this issue up because of their desperation and envy and because they could not find any other fault on PMY.

Double eyelid surgery is only like going to a salon in Korea meaning, very common. PMY has always got into trouble because of her honesty, many celebrities male or female had double eyelid surgery but they strongly deny even if very obvious. 

Too much honesty is not good for celebs like them. PMY was also the first one to confirm relationship with LMH and look what happened. So, this time around, I am with her if she deny about PSJ for she had been victimized by her blunt honesty in the past.

She still look cute with her original eyes. Her eyes may be widened a bit but its really her smile that brought the difference here. As PSJ said her smile is her biggest charm. Her nose has always been good. She had an accident when she was a teen that they repaired her nose but look at her nose as a kid, she was fine. She would still be as charming as she is now even if she did not have double eyelid surgery. Also, there are supposed to be teen PMY pics circulating that is not really her. 

18_DEA923-_B039-494_B-939_D-84864_DAFE6_

And the best thing I love about PMY is her intelligence. She is very smart. I'd rather support someone who is witty and classy and smart than some celebs who have natural eye size but  lacks brains.  

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Even though it wasnt shown, @snitchdream08 i think it is somewhere related to episode 4 after the sports event. that was the only place he wore the same shirt as in the pic. It could be rehearsals, since she seems to be dressed casually or a new scene... hopefully we get to see it in the DVD

I also think it is a behind the scene because in the full picture of that, we can see props from the production near PSJ

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

With PPC, our couple here are not yet ready to marry so they have to deny for now to protect each other. We do not know what the future holds but I hope and pray they are meant to be. 

Yeah, If PSJ and PMY already dating for 3 years or they just want started their relationship it's better to deny it if they don't have any attention to get married.

From my opinion alot of korean celebrity couple who broke up after revelead their relationship is because they're dating without planing to get married. I'm so impress to Taeyang and Min Hyorin, they're dating in public and getting married since they're dating for seriously thinking about marriage.  

I'm not quite sure if PSJ and PMY are already dating for 3 years, but i'm sure about one thing PSJ and PMY are flirting with each other while filming the drama. Since i don't know about their old drama before,so i can't compare that.

But when watching PSJ and PMY in their first script reading,  interview and behind the scene it look like PSJ already comfortable with PMY, I think PMY is the one who build some space and being cautions between them in the location. 

@parkparkloveuYeah i agree with you, Most of korean girl is not confident with mono eye lid since it's smaller, alot of them doing double eyelid surgery. I don't see any different from that photo except her eyes but 

people just comparing her high school photo when she's really chubby. Ofcourse alot of different since PMY diet to have her body now. Alot of Korean Celebrity cubby when they're in high school.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yes, international fans especially those shipping PSJ with another are always bringing this issue up because of their desperation and envy and because they could not find any other fault on PMY.

Double eyelid surgery is only like going to a salon in Korea meaning, very common. PMY has always got into trouble because of her honesty, many celebrities male or female had double eyelid surgery but they strongly deny even if very obvious. 

Too much honesty is not good for celebs like them. PMY was also the first one to confirm relationship with LMH and look what happened. So, this time around, I am with her if she deny about PSJ for she had been victimized by her blunt honesty in the past.

She still look cute with her original eyes. Her eyes may be widened a bit but its really her smile that brought the difference here. As PSJ said her smile is her biggest charm. Her nose has always been good. She had an accident when she was a teen that they repaired her nose but look at her nose as a kid, she was fine. She would still be as charming as she is now even if she did not have double eyelid surgery. Also, there are supposed to be teen PMY pics circulating that is not really her. 

And the best thing I love about PMY is her intelligence. She is very smart. I'd rather support someone who is witty and classy and smart than some celebs who have natural eye size but  lacks brains.  

Yes! This is totally the reason why I love her.  I don't usually waste my time with celebs but PMY really got my attention because she's a gem!  A very genuine person.  A very good thinking actress. She is such a role model in life as well as in giving her best/passion with work.  This picture should be circulated more rather than the fake one.  She ia really cute even without the plastic surgery. People sometimes are really shallow. Sad reality

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Anyway,  it's been sometime since I have noticed this pic from their IG my delulu mind just got activated.  I actually contemplated if I am going to share this but look at the same emoji they used.

Also,  PSJs caption... "See you next time and a girl emoji?"

And PMYs caption "Its been a year?" Whats been a year?  The shoe?  The relationship?  Seeing each other?  Whaaat?  :D-_-

Well my delulu interpretation's probably wrong cause sometimes IGs trans are not always that accurate but these two are making my creative and curious mind work!!!  :D

https://www.flickr.com/gp/30198386@N04/9c54cW

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@hyperfangirl01My South Korean friends back in uni said it's very common practice esp. in Seoul for teenagers/young people to have something changed on their face/body. Lee Da Hae and Park Ming Young are two talented actress and both admitted minor changes on their faces in the past. Both are super talented and honest (which is very rare in K showbiz). What I hate is the media and some bad people just can't get over it and keep relating PS with their names (If you watch Lee Da Hae's recent "Good witch" drama you'll see how versatile/good she is just like our PMY). I bet there are loads of other actors/actresses/idols worldwide who went through PS but don't admit it. Not meaning to hurt anyone/anyone's idols but I'd rather watch and support smart and talented actors/actresses with these minor changes, than watch dramas with some pretty idols who can't act well. 

I'm pretty sure the bashing comments on PMY's airport photos are mostly from teenagers who have the time to comment and like comments and feel alive with the number of "likes" they have. Agreed that we all should spread positiveness as being hated is sometimes unavoidable when you are a celebrity. We normal human beings have people who don't like us; PSJ/PMY are public figures. However I do hope these mean people will one day grow up and regret wasting their youth hurting innocent people.

What goes around comes around. 

• Like 6

Well, even PMY's childhood pic shows how amazingly beautiful she was no matter what type of eyelids she had. Now I truly wish someday to have a daughter like her (for which I need to get married 1st and then to recreate Wwwsk's ep 13 scene with my future husband lol). :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, sugohesso said:

Well, even PMY's childhood pic shows how amazingly beautiful she was no matter what type of eyelids she had. Now I truly wish someday to have a daughter like her (for which I need to get married 1st and then to recreate Wwwsk's ep 13 scene with my future husband lol). :blush:

Don't fast forward to the morning like Ep 13 to Ep 14 though :joy: 

• LOL 9