[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

W Korea includes PSJ among the Six Rising Actors List. I dont think he is still a rising actor as he has already been doing lead roles longer than the others in the list.

Although WWWSK popularity has even increased his fanbase. He has gotten even more popular in China. In terms of being Hallyu tho, PSJ is still rising. Probably why as of now, it is not yet time to reveal a dating relationship

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

she quoted Young Joon's line in wwwsk 입꼬리 너 내려와= "hey, conner of my mouth, stop lifting like that" :lol:

She is teasing us. :lol:

Someone please share that video/gifs when he said that line . 

• LOL 1

17 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

I’ll let my delu mind loose a bit. Seems like she’s checking us here. We were so quiet, so she posted that caption so we have something to talk about. :tounge_xd:

Imagine if she starts to be like PSJ with his trolling game, it will be the death of us all :joy:

Cause she has been always the prudent and rational one lol

@snitchdream08 look at @twoparkcouple translation, she's korean.

do understand how her fans feel, blame us to put "more fire " on the rumors ,   but she's is a 32 years old woman, if she want to avoid rumors she's definitely know how to do it. today IG, why she quote exact words I really don't know  LOL !

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, sonoma said:

do understanding how her fans feel, blame us to put "more fire " on the rumors ,   but she's is a 32 years old woman, if she want to avoid rumors she's definitely know how to do it. today IG, why she quote exact words I really don't know  LOL !

That is why fans should not be overprotective. She knows how to handle herself. She has been an actress for more than a decade now. What happened in the past when she was younger is a different situation, different story because she was a different person. Now she has matured and become wiser.

• Like 6