[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Statistics report for MY Van Gogh museum post (Side note: I realized she updated the location in this post :joy: Why? We all knew from when she posted that it was Van Gogh museum. There are many of her fans living in Europe). 

The post has 3,233 comments, out of those:

20 comments tagging bn_sj2013 = 0.6%

Out of those 20 comments, 5 tagging rachel_mypark and bn_sj2013 together (0.15%). These comments are nice comments telling them that fans miss them in a frame together and asking them to do some professional stuff together. 

The new post would have more comments tagging them together, but I hope in a good way. Seems like international fans have been congratulating her and SJ on winning the Viki Kcelebs most loved by International Fans. I'll scrap the data when she updates new post or when people stop commenting. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

This scene... When it was taken from this particular angle.... I feel is definitely 100% the time PSJ got carried away. His mouth, his hands, his grinding, he seemed to have forgotten there was a camera there :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Do you guys notice as mentioned by PMY during WWWSK press conference that PSJ dramas/ movie she had seen are all DRAMAS AND MOVIE OF PSJ FROM SECOND HALF OF 2015? 

She Was Pretty

Fight for My Way 

Midnight Runners - :lol: she really went to the cinema to watch this? 

Probably PSJ was with her watching the movie? A lot of Korean celebrities watch movies without paparazzi and especially that time, no one expected them together. Also, seat numbers are already written on cinema tickets, an 007 couple can enter individually and sit next to each other B) maybe that was where someone who wrote their names last year on that Daum Cafe saw them?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Do you guys notice as mentioned by PMY during WWWSK press conference that PSJ dramas/ movie she had seen are all DRAMAS AND MOVIE OF PSJ FROM SECOND HALF OF 2015? 

She Was Pretty

Fight for My Way 

Midnight Runners - :lol: she really went to the cinema to watch this? 

Probably PSJ was with her watching the movie? A lot of Korean celebrities watch movies without paparazzi and especially that time, no one expected them together. Also, seat numbers are already written on cinema tickets, an 007 couple can enter individually and sit next to each other B) maybe that was where someone who wrote their names last year on that Daum Cafe saw them?

Yes possible for them before to watch a movie together by entering and exiting the cinemas individually.

But now with the rumors they cannot do that anymore because cinema people will remember one entered before the other. :(

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

That is PMY. The one in blue uniform that fans said to be not her are two other ladies (see around 3-4 pages back)

Yes she was chubby before there are a lot of pics of her chubby even after becoming an actress but still cute. 

@Cheryl295 she's really cute adore her looks before she is thin now, why do they have to compare? as if she changed her entire looks? she still her, she still beautiful, not only korean celebrity go into double eyelid surgery also ordinary people. so why hate? my gosshhh .. as what taylor said to her song haters gonna hate hate, so PMY gonna shake it off like (I don't care if you hate me, I am still adore by so many, and y'all I am famous so what are you?..) hahha lol..

• Like 2

All I know is Park Min Young was happy filming WWWKS with a partner that she likes or loves, you can see in her gestures  in bts and smiles. She gave me that same happy vibe like when she was filming City Hunter. Same smile same energy.

And PSJ has the same look of love as LMH towards her. But this time with PSJ you can feel the intensity, it is more deep and passionate (the way he looks at her).

As for PSJ,  he was more playful in his other dramas like the buddy type, more carefree. Now you can see that he was a bit guarded in WWWSK bts still playful tho but more matured in actions and more caring towards PMY.

I strongly think they are in a serious relationship,  I hope this time it will last for a long time aka forever. I am just waiting for wedding announcement.

• Like 8

On 8/31/2018 at 9:30 AM, Cheryl295 said:

Maybe they knew each other for 3 years because of stylist but not in relationship yet that long. Probably MAMA 2016 Hongkong they started knowing each other more (Dec 2016) and in January 2017 PSJ had an event with Jessica (PMY's BFF) in LA, the Las Vegas video with a smaller size shoes which is similar to PMY's was Valentines 2017 :lol:

I will post my finding to support my idea of them having dated in 2015. It is quite long post though so bare with me =)))))))) 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, fangurl28 said:

All I know is Park Min Young was happy filming WWWKS with a partner that she likes or loves, you can see in her gestures  in bts and smiles. She gave me that same happy vibe like when she was filming City Hunter. Same smile same energy.

And PSJ has the same look of love as LMH towards her. But this time with PSJ you can feel the intensity, it is more deep and passionate (the way he looks at her).

As for PSJ,  he was more playful in his other dramas like the buddy type, more carefree. Now you can see that he was a bit guarded in WWWSK bts still playful tho but more matured in actions and more caring towards PMY.

I strongly think they are in a serious relationship,  I hope this time it will last for a long time aka forever. I am just waiting for wedding announcement.

Same observation that is why I was not fully convinced when others shipped her with drama partners after LMH. There was always something lacking for me to say chemistry was real... until Park Seo Joon came along. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, fangurl28 said:

dunno if i'm delulu but she seems to say "like" or "i like you" in korean. 

I think it's the weather she's talking about.

Hi guys, I've been one of the silent readers here. But I couldn't keep my thoughts to myself anymore so I made an account. I'm so excited to learn more of our Park Couple's Accidental/Intentional Coincidences...ㄱㄱㄱㄱ I'm hoping this ship goes to where we fans dream it would end up. #bubicouple화이팅!

• Like 6