[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Do you know the location of the filming of Dream? I want to find out if it's near his home

Do you think psj being active again in IG has something to do with his YT announcement next week? Maybe the beer emoji is not "cheers" but "congratulations". ^_^ While the fire emoji is a message to pmy that she was super hot on her previous post. :wub:

I am not sure who is copying who but I am glad both are active. And there's something to look forward to. The YT announcement of PSJ (maybe it has something to do with Dream) and  june 10 is the YT channel of PMY.

Delulu mode on

While my delulu mind thinks PSJ announcement would be either

" I turned down the role in Mount Jiri because we will be doing WWSK2 special and yes we just dating so it will be exciting to do this now as a real couple." or

"PMY and I are getting married, even though we knew each other for a long time and there are a lot of evidences, we were in just some relationship, but we started officially dating some time after WWWSK and kept it a secret, i said anything is possible so here we are getting married. Please respect our privacy" or

"PMY and I registered our marriage, in fact, a private ceremony was held already, that's why i was MIA for almost a month while PMY kept posting photos to distract you guys. Notice how she posted multiple photos of her filming Busted. She reused photos so we can keep everything a secret".

Test the audience response, PMY will follow suit based knetz response on her YT channel.

Delulu mode off. Good morning!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Tbh, I won't my delulu mind go so far particularly related to PPC relationship. 2 years in this shipping land teach me a lot. :) Yeah, their action are mostly unpredictable time to time but I prefer to just wait and see. 

If something big really true happens, it's a bonus. ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I'm still waiting for the headline, 

'Dating for 3 Years, This Time Parkpark Couple is Real' 

which....probably around next year :P

Still, with everything happened in K-industry now, I wish they keep their relationship low profile, have a secret lovey-dovey wt being disturb by the media and fans. 

(but keep us updated with their relationship hihi) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Are those cherries on slide 2?

I'd rather they keep their relationship private too and just announce when they will get married. I think it's better that way. I'm fine being entertained with their emoji captions and lovestagram for the moment.

Edited by GhostChilli
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

This is why i said if the same day updates means anything, they would have grandchilds already:lol:Not counting the comzia, klug, bibigo, iamwell etc

SJ looks so cute :lol: my same reaction when i saw Leon in her recent post.. Like daddy like son

• Love 1

Wooooow Her kitchen is smaller than I thought Cos her living room space is hugeeeee. They look like they’re great drinking buddies :wub:

I saw PSJ ceo attended a wedding today too But didn’t know for who however makes sense now ...for his manager’s wedding and he looks soo different but of course it’s his wedding day :sweatingbullets::lol:

46 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

he got that Lee Young Joon vibes..  :wub:

He seemed to be wearing the same style as the wwwsk presscon.. and tomorrow is the presscon's anniversary.:lol:

Screenshot-20200529-212925-Facebook.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1