Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

32 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

A little reminder not to quote videos and pictures again. An admin will eventually post here to warn this group about this if this keeps happening.

Oh, sorry about that. I haven’t thought that I quote the whole thing. I was meant to copy the statement about the secret “free pass” but the whole thing is copied. Thanks for the reminder though.

48 minutes ago, everymomentwasyou said:

PSJ was asked about the most memorable line in WWSK (but note this was when filming was still going on)

What is his memorable line? Is it about the “free pass“ you mentioned ? I could not find it in youtube. Anyway, missing PSJ, but we’ll definitely see him soon at the Baeksang Award :love:

Illegal honestly to look like this!! 

:o

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

What is his memorable line? Is it about the “free pass“ you mentioned ? I could not find it in youtube. Anyway, missing PSJ, but we’ll definitely see him soon at the Baeksang Award :love:

here is the video where he said “Free pass”. You can see their other VIKI interview too up next 

• Love 2

9 minutes ago, suie said:

Illegal honestly to look like this!! 

Its a crime against my womanhood! lol! 

Beautiful woman... beautiful house. You can somehow tell the type of person she is... that house is soo organized, very classy and very neat! Even the floor is spotless! :D

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Beautiful woman... beautiful house. You can somehow tell the type of person she is... that house is soo organized, very classy and very neat! Even the floor is spotless! :D

I’m in awe of how pristine it is. Like that house doesn’t look lived in. The marble floors. She said I’m richer and cleaner than you in 10 different languages 

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, suie said:

She said I’m richer and cleaner than you in 10 different languages

LOL on this! :lol:

Right now... my face has more dirt than her entire house! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 3

Drooling at Rachel’s latest IG update :P It’d be interesting to watch her taking up the role of a sexy seductive lady B) Then she could be too hot to handle for her neighbor :sweatingbullets:

She used the cherry  emoji.  Rachel is known to use emojis to describe her posts. If you look at her previous posts you will know what I mean. It could be she used cherry as the same color of her lips and what she is wearing. But I was not satisfied so I also researched the meaning of the emoji and it also could mean "beautiful". Then I read that snapchat, the meaning of the emoji are those who are in a happy relationship hihi. Ok too much overthinking for me, good night :D

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, suie said:

here is the video where he said “Free pass”. You can see their other VIKI interview too up next 

I love watching their interviews in Viki. Just look at how comfortable and close they are. PMY leaning on to PSJ, and I really like her dress there. Shows some cleavage but not too revealing like the one in AAA 2017.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

:joy:

Feel the same

Well I think she never really put too much care on the meaning of emoticons. She simply choose an emoticon following her color clothes, or her lips or her current feelings in the photo. 

I personally loveee this :D

My edge lips please lift down! :lol:

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

My edge lips please lift down! :lol:

just like he said... :phew:

psj.png

if u watch Youn’s Kitchen, you will know how good and excellent SJ is at cleaning and chores. he even ironed napkins and everyone’s aprons. everybody including Na pd and Lee Seo Jin were impressed at how organized he was. remember in 3 meals a day he even brought already cut fruits in ziplock bag lol..

i can foresee that their house after marriage will be immaculate and maybe filled with expensive artworks and looks like one of those houses featured in Arch Digest magazine lol.. well maybe before kids lol. my sister’s house used to be organized too until she got 2 kids and now it’s practically a playground/kindergarten.. 

ps about YT channel.. tbh i dont think SJ has great YT content so far. i think he is being too careful with the stuffs he’s showing us. i think MY will be a better youtuber than SJ lol. 

• LOL 7

In less than 24 hrs ... PMYs latest post is already nearing almost 1million likes! Our girl has obviously enchanted people's hearts! :kiss_wink:

@Matilda_Anne i have another theory on that ziplocked food he brought. Lol! 

And agree on his Youtube content... if he is not PSJ..i wouldnt really watch it.. theres really nothing much. I guess he is still trying to experiment on what he can share. Afterall, he is not usually a very open and candid person. But he sure is a very fun guy to be around. I guess he is not just very confident with sharing all his behind the cameras life. I still really appreaciate that he decided to connect with his fans.. in ways he can. :heart:

But yeah.. PMY can make a career out of vlogging! Lol! She is just a delight to watch! :blush:

• Love 1

Off-topic a bit.. I have finished Strong Woman Do Boon Soon and it also starred a Park Park couple. And I just found out that Park Hyung-Sik is a close friend of PSJ. I just love the four/square Park Park Park Park to go on a double date (Park Seo Joon, Park Min Young, Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young) :wub::blush: That would be legit fun. Well, after PHS finished his military service. BOTH PPC have lovable ideal height. With Park Min YOung and Park Bo Young using both stand during the taping. Well it will we more fun to see woogi clan with their gf. :D 

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

bout YT channel.. tbh i dont think SJ has great YT content so far. i think he is being too careful with the stuffs he’s showing us. i think MY will be a better youtuber than SJ lol. 

That's why I guess he's been asking his fans for the contents. He usually not being shareable with people but he's willing to do so for his fans. 

In case for more spoiler/hint/anything related to PPC... I would say I am more anticipating for PMY ytb :joy: 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, quietobserver said:

would say I am more anticipating for PMY ytb :joy: 

Me too. I love to see her travel, cook, doing artsy thing and her fashion blog. I always like her style and dig the clothes that she wears. I miss ParkPark couple. Hope to see them again even individually. We will definitely see PSJ on June 5 with his Itaewon costars. 

On 5/22/2020 at 1:23 PM, quietobserver said:

would say I am more anticipating for PMY ytb :joy: 

Because she always give us hints B)

• LOL 1