[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

22 hours ago, quietobserver said:

would say I am more anticipating for PMY ytb :joy: 

Me too. I love to see her travel, cook, doing artsy thing and her fashion blog. I always like her style and dig the clothes that she wears. I miss ParkPark couple. Hope to see them again even individually. We will definitely see PSJ on June 5 with his Itaewon costars. 

8 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Waiting for same day update?

Here's one (just a little bit).. 

PSJ latest IG post and PMY IG story.

Both about food. :D

I think Rachel deleted hers. I can't see it anymore. Wonder why? She probably got a lot of message replies from the story

On 5/20/2020 at 1:19 PM, zashi23 said:

PMY has an unusual and cute way of holding her chopsticks, which is actually very hard! Try it! Shes not using her index finger. :lol:

Omo hahahaha it's just now when I noticed that she's not using her index finger when using chopsticks hahaha thank you for this! I actually tried using chopsticks just now without using my index finger and I found it hard. I wonder why she's using chopsticks that way hahah such a cutie. :heart:

So gorgeous Rachel! :wub:

What's the occasion? 

(cos she's so dress up at home haha) 

She should have release it on 6th June. That would be perfecto haha 

Anyway it's ytb release date, right? Can't wait! 

She release it and the next day would be Record Park day hahaha

• Like 1

I know, she is so pretty. I can't wait for June 10, so excited, I am assuming it's her YT channel for now. She is active today, she also updated Leon's IG.

As much as I am excited for her new YT channel,  I am more excited to know what her next drama would be, what I am excited the most are wedding bells though. :wub:

• Like 2

It looks like she has been filming and recording in advance so that she can release yt vids regularly. And give herself and her team time to come up with vlogging ideas and to edit the vlogs too. SMART! I think it’ll be really fun and I can’t wait! 

The "I can't fight this fluttery feeling anymore" of PSJ! :lol: prior to this, He was already acting shy and restless when the scene came up on screen.. coz he knew that "i miss you kiss" scene is coming up. Lol! But,  PMY as always.. knows how to handle this type of situations. :rolleyes:

• LOL 3

@juicethecat she has her own reasons. Sometimes it is also due to product endorsements like tods, she posted the bag but it was not released to the public yet. So she deleted it. Or the WTIF last day of shooting, a lot of people were greeting her happy birthday even though she said it wasn't her birthday :sweatingbullets: that was my guess on why she deleted that. She also deletes CF of products she endorse when her contract ends. I don't know why she deleted her last post but she regularly cleans her IG account. I hope it's not because june 10 is not yet a sure date for her YT channel but we will see.

Also if she owns her channel, and not really Namoo's. I think there is a big chance that there would be eng subs. She is aware she has a big international fan base, her best friend, Jessica, her videos have english subtitles. Plus she speaks English so I have my hopes up.

If ever there's no Eng subs, we can ask help in this forum.  Some international pmy fan accounts in IG i bet would also release videos with English subs. Like what they did during the BTS of her last drama.

• Like 2

She probably wasn’t supposed to release the date for whatever 06/10 is for. :sweatingbullets: I feel like PMY gets over excited and has butter fingers ....posts too fast.

She seems like the type to also delete than explain a misunderstanding in the comments section lool 

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, suie said:

She probably wasn’t supposed to release the date for whatever 06/10 is for. :sweatingbullets: I feel like PMY gets over excited and has butter fingers ....posts too fast.

She seems like the type to also delete than explain a misunderstanding in the comments section lool 

Therefore, 6.10 might not be the release date of her vlog? Since most of the comments were about the release date of her vlog? : (

i dont understand why some immature shippers are blaming PSJ for IC ship’s delulus. some even unfollowed him and his hashtag on instagram lol. some blamed him for not blocking those IC shippers like PMY did to labit.. tbh i dont understand this kind of behaviour. if u dont want to see other ship’s delulus just block those shippers. why blame SJ lol? he didnt do anything wrong. btw i watched all IC bts and not even once PSJ did something to insinuate he was into his costar. he didnt flirt, he kept his distance and he was a total professional. he didnt even do lame marketing gimmicks/fan services to sell his drama.. what else do u want him to do? if those shippers still want to ship him with others jst let them be lol. SJ has nothing to do with them or their delulus :sleepy:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2