[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I can actually watch her just eat and drink if thats what shed put in her Youtube vlog... lol! Just like her main man... who just eats in his vlog recent updates. :lol:

PMY has an unusual and cute way of holding her chopsticks, which is actually very hard! Try it! Shes not using her index finger. :lol:

• Like 2

On 5/15/2020 at 11:16 PM, zashi23 said:

No one  has shared the full commentary part of the dvd.  Maybe someone will, maybe not. but who knows.

The dvd itself does not have any other subtitles... it is tricky and illegal to actually share the contents. 

Some who bought it just had to do with the body language. lol! some asked for help on certain parts. that's why you can see some clips with English subtitles.  But if you'd like to watch the whole thing,.. maybe just buy one.. It's cheaper now than when it first came out. But of course, less freebies and bonus vidoes. 

The pre-ordered Korean dvd is the PPC holy grail!. :lol: Everyone wants it, but not everyone can have it. :D

That one may be really expensive.  but definitely worth it!

So, for now, just enjoy what you see online,  It's all over the internet anyway.. Youtube, Instagram, Twitther, Facebook, Naver, Weibo, etc..

Thank you so much for your response! And I am very sorry for being greedy hehe 

Ahmmm just a random thought, what if those two are lowkey lurkers here, I mean it's not impossible right? Since this is an open access page and soompi is a korean entertainment website. I wonder what will be their reactions while lurking around here hihe. :wub::ph34r:

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, lowkeyshipper said:

Ahmmm just a random thought, what if those two are lowkey lurkers here, I mean it's not impossible right? Since this is an open access page and soompi is a korean entertainment website. I wonder what will be their reactions while lurking around here hihe. :wub::ph34r:

If not here, I am sure they will browse their SNS often especially IG. Maybe that's why PSJ is silent in IG right now. We had a lot of same day updates and lovestagramming from them in the first quarter of this year and shipping accounts in IG post them a lot. :lol: Maybe his agency told him to lay low for awhile.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:
Baeksang Award TV category teaser..

cant wait to see PSJ on 20.06.05. miss him so much 

after watching Baeksang teaser, why do i feel that psj will get best actor award? :D

but yeap...it's ok whether he gets award or not.

i'm just proud of psj that he is nominated on Baeksang.:kiss_wink:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

after watching Baeksang teaser, why do i feel that psj will get best actor award? :D

but yeap...it's ok whether he gets award or not.

i'm just proud of psj that he is nominated on Baeksang.:kiss_wink:

Is this the highest giving award body in Korea? 

48 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

Is this the highest giving award body in Korea? 

I read somewhere it's like the "Oscars of Korea". So, it's a big deal. Both PMY and PSJ were nominated for an award before, both of them have yet to win. PSJ has a chance this year :lol:

10 hours ago, GhostChilli said:

I read somewhere it's like the "Oscars of Korea". So, it's a big deal. Both PMY and PSJ were nominated for an award before, both of them have yet to win. PSJ has a chance this year :lol:

Pmy were nominated baeksang? Which drama?

I hope PSJ wins and in his speech he mentions PMY (I am just dreaming :wub: haha, I know it will not happen). PSJ is currently on top of his career and is understandable that he prioritizes it. I am happy for him. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I feel like.... There's secret behind the 'Free Pass' line...

Yes i think so, sometimes i think that "free pass" line have different meaning for PPC,maybe free pass for kiss his co star freely :lol:, no need to worry his co star feel uncomfortable:wub: always Grab her waist during kissing scenes and hold tight her neck :P Kiss her with smooth and deep. Even if pmy did not tie her hair psj always hold her neck,,all of you know what i mean :lol: he is not cover her neck with hair that's so sweet and sensual :P Mature couple.