[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Do you guys know there’s an official Baeksang fan vote for most popular artists on Tiktok? 

For male artists, PSJ is currently 3rd at 62 276.

First right now is Hyun Bin at 267 150 followed by Ong Seong Wu at 231 306. 

I really want PSJ to win but the CLOY fandom is hugeee lol. The other guy is a kpop star and he seems to have a huge fanbase too.

• LOL 1

PMY deletes her post again? :sweat_smile:

25 minutes ago, everymomentwasyou said:

Do you guys know there’s an official Baeksang fan vote for most popular artists on Tiktok? 

For male artists, PSJ is currently 3rd at 62 276.

First right now is Hyun Bin at 267 150 followed by Ong Seong Wu at 231 306. 

I really want PSJ to win but the CLOY fandom is hugeee lol. The other guy is a kpop star and he seems to have a huge fanbase too.

Yeah, cloy fandom are almost all over the world. :D

Different gap is too far but yeah, at least we can try. But, still I wish PSJ can win best actor. 

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, endensia said:

But, still I wish PSJ can win best actor. 

yep! They can give these popularity awards to others... they have captured a lot of hearts and audiences anyway.

But, I'm gonna root for PSJ for that Best aCtor award too! :innocent:

How i miss u guys here! I'm away for almost a month for my test lol... Thank you for keep things update here:heart:

How long we have to wait for MYlog:confounded: unnie release it already pleasee.. Missing her chatterbox already n leon too... Hope they'll release it very soon.. Waiting for record park's special day too! I'm curious about this one.. Wonder what does it mean by 'special day':smirk:he won't announce any 'big news' right haha.. obviously not:P let's just wait for it

While waiting for their vlog, I just wanna have some sweet tb of PPC moments with their teams as the teams were recently gathered again to celebrate birthday one of them

Collage-Maker-20200525-222541185.jpg

Look at them.. They seems like a team instead of two diff teams:P Thanks to our lovebirds they got close in no time.. The event was sponsored by our captain PSJ and copy pasta by our princess during HPL:lol:

Collage-Maker-20200526-012919414.jpg

Hmmm i'm so curious with the person behind the camera, taking his pic.. Is it someone who loves the mint choco flavour? It was two persons table and MY wasn't with the girls because the stylist would tag her whenever she was around.. Do u think what i'm thinking?:glasses:

Collage-Maker-20200526-212415938.jpg

This was during the shooting for ep 10 where Miso went for family vacation with her sis.. The teams were having lunch(?) together while watching ppc's first kiss (ep 8):tounge_xd: They were teasing the couple for their first on screen kiss lol... Good job guys!

Collage-Maker-20200526-195415307.jpg

Our captain is such a gentleman because he always pay for the meals haha... This was during the after party and both teams (JUST THEM) enjoyed having a few after parties till the next morning:lol: well they deserve to have fun after all the hardworks!

Collage-Maker-20200527-030303875.jpg

Nothing just wanna tb cute pic of mr boss with little YJ n MS.. The tag tho:wub:

Collage-Maker-20200527-154457420.jpg

IMG-20200526-220123.jpg

Right after the event, the teams went for a dinner together along with the bosses (awesome n namoo, correct me if i'm wrong).. The event must be so special that the father of awesome n namoo had to join them along way from Korea to Shanghai (but i'm not sure if PPC joined the dinner, couldn't recall:sweat_smile:)

Collage-Maker-20200527-180500443.jpg

Collage-Maker-20200527-155339803.jpg

The two teams were enjoying their reward trip literally like a family vacation:lol: the teams went for island hoping but PPC was nowhere to be found.. They were MIA:ph34r: the only time they were spotted with the teams was during last day when they had lunch n delicious watermelon juice:yum: And MY herself posted her last day pic with her teams on her IG while SJ was still in ninja mode:ph34r:

Collage-Maker-20200527-181524829.jpg

Oh yeah another time she was spotted with the teams.. I think the left one was the one they hang out at the villa during the night (correct me again if i'm wrong) and the right one i guess the boys n the girls were doing their activities separately.. See, her stylist always tag her whenever she was around (i believe eunmin knows a lot of PPC's secretB))

Have u seen them very close to other co star like this?? If some other shippers keep claiming their ships are real, then how can u explain this? Honestly, PPC denying all the rumours were somehow useless because the evidences are everywhere hahaha.. Waiting for another evidences, hints to be added in our list.. Keep calm and enjoy our ship:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 15

I’ll never forget how crazy it was when Cosmo happened. Can’t believe all of these are from like close to 2 years ago. I still have hope for a reason whatever happens I’ll support these two for sure! :tears:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, suie said:

I’ll never forget how crazy it was when Cosmo happened. Can’t believe all of these are from like close to 2 years ago. I still have hope for a reason whatever happens I’ll support these two for sure! :tears:

in mint choco we trust

in LA we trust

in Nike we trust

in Olaf we trust

in Simba n Leon we trust

in 'the weather is fine' we trust haha

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

I think the left one was the one they hang out at the villa during the night

That pic actually looks like a date night. Lol!

The funny thing is that.. PSJ did not upload a single photo on that Phuket trip. :lol:

And during the dvd group commentary.. when PMY mentioned what shes been up to before that dvd commnetary recording day.. she said she also went to Phuket and nodded on their director (coz he went with them), but did not check on PSJ (who is also in that reward trip).. and when she passed on to PSJ what he's been up to.. PSJ did not mention going to Phuket. He was just like "ive been busy filming TDF movie" and passed on to HBR.  Lol!

*the other wwwsk main costars were not on the reward trip

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

That pic actually looks like a date night. Lol!

Yup agree!!:yum:

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

The funny thing is that.. PSJ did not upload a single photo on that Phuket trip. :lol:

LA trip too!:lol: Unlike when he went for trips with wooga, those trips with MY must be very private:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

@Flowerone96 :glasses: great job!

So much to say abt your post! 

Yup indeed PMY paid dinner for drama crew and watch 1st ep together seems like a same pattern we all knew so well..after getting inspired by captain haha. As far as I know, she nvr did that before. 

I personally believe PMY was the one captured PSJ enjoying the icecream:tounge_xd: it sure was her while the other team waiting behind the wall. 

And clearly can hear PPC's laugh while they watching the ep 8 kissing scene haha. 

Cosmo cosmo cosmo...

Best event ever! We can see their interaction even after the dating rumors. I mean...she was excited having him there.. accidently liked his appearance post in weibo haha:joy:. And hotpot dinner? Stay mystery whether ppc joined their bosses or not haha...

Thailand reward trip. What I can say, with PSJ and PMY came back smiling after the trip, they sure had great healing moments.....I still enjoying my delulu abt the trip haha. 

PPC sure had many time spent together outside working hours...although their teams were present haha:lol:

I've been missing the whole wwwsk crew and staff. Their bonding are so strong. Wish to see all the casts together again! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

personally believe PMY was the one captured PSJ enjoying the icecream:tounge_xd: it sure was her while the other team waiting behind the wall. 

there was an "investigation" on this picture that PMY was the one who took the photo.. agh! Sorry its been 2 years already.. cant remember who posted it anymore. Lol! But yeah.. it was soo good, that I also truly believe it was her who took that pic. And cmon.. look at PSJs face on that picture..The way he looked at the photographer is... :phew:

• LOL 2

PSJ posted in IG while he was in Phuket, an old pic from Europe where he was doing a photoshoot a week before the Phuket trip. :joy:

I think a lot of fans were asking where he was or why wasn't he updating his IG, so he did, with an old photo.  Lol.

Baeksang Award is nearing, so we will se Park Seo Joon perhaps with the Itaewon Class cast. So we will definitely have a new update about him. Super excited, I hope he bags the best actor award category. :) Perhaps this special day could be this as well. 

8 hours ago, zashi23 said:

And cmon.. look at PSJs face on that picture..The way he looked at the photographer is... :phew:

:love: why am I the one heart fluttering over this? :joy:

Yeah and the angle shot different than his usual. Who's asking who to capture it? I wonder....haha