[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, lowkeyshipper said:

Therefore, 6.10 might not be the release date of her vlog? Since most of the comments were about the release date of her vlog? : (

That date might be for the vlog channel and her deleting the IG post makes sense cos she would be messing up the promo plan for Namoo as we don’t even have offfical confirmation from them yet about her starting a vlog channel :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i dont understand why some immature shippers are blaming PSJ for IC ship’s delulus. some even unfollowed him and his hashtag on instagram lol. some blamed him for not blocking those IC shippers like PMY did to labit.. tbh i dont understand this kind of behaviour. if u dont like to see other ship’s delulus just block those shippers. why blame SJ lol? he didnt do anything. btw i watched all IC bts and not even once PSJ did something to insinuate he was into his costar. he didnt flirt, he kept his distance and he was a total professional. he didnt even do lame marketing gimmicks/fan services to sell his drama.. what else do u want him to do? if those shippers want to ship him with others jst let them be lol :sleepy:

Loool Those immature pps coming at PSJ need to re-direct their frustrations elsewhere.

PSJ won’t read enough of the comments to even understand those international IC delulu. Tbh I don’t even see them when I briefly look at his comment sections.
No Korean fan even mentions IC ship. Honestly, it’s a non-story :rolleyes:.

28 minutes ago, suie said:

That date might be for the vlog channel and her deleting the IG post makes sense cos she would be messing up the promo plan for Namoo as we don’t even have offfical confirmation from them yet about her starting a vlog channel :sweatingbullets:

Hahahaha so pmy is just excited that's it hahaha but hopefully it's really the release date of her yt channel hihi can't wait. :phew:

5 hours ago, suie said:

Those immature pps coming at PSJ need to re-direct their frustrations elsewhere.

ikr? i dont understand why some are mad at PSJ. PSJ/PMY have lots of shippers from other ships anyway so are they gonna blame one of them every time a new ship popped out with delulus?  that’s jst weird.. they have no control over what shippers are doing lol.. 

The first time I heard of her yt channel is from one of the BTS of WTWIF. I think it was a Namoo cam because she was being interviewed then. I guess maybe they are just ironing some details out. Ladies (and gentlemen if any) let's still mark our calendars, june 10 :)

i never watched BTS of IC, saw some shipping accounts but wasn't really even slightly threatened. I don't want to say more coz it might sound like I am bashing them. What's important is our ship is still steady :)

• Like 2

Ohhh myyyyyy Park Seo Jun! :love:

I mean... MY's   lol

Omygosh finally selfie of himself! 

So good looking :bawling:

Yes this hairstyle of him is the perfect one! Wavy perm hair seojun I miss you! 

I'll keep this pic for my wallpaper for a while hii

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i dont understand why some immature shippers are blaming PSJ for IC ship’s delulus. some even unfollowed him and his hashtag on instagram lol.

Agree with you. Silly of them to blame PSJ for other shippers behaviour. 

It’s their loss really. :tounge_wink: 

If a thousand, out of more than 13 million, unfollow him, it’s not even a drop in the ocean of his supporters. 

7 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

btw i watched all IC bts and not even once PSJ did something to insinuate he was into his costar. he didnt flirt, he kept his distance and he was a total professional.

PSJ was absolutely proper at all times. He still was funny and made people laugh. But not at all the familiarity he had with PMY and the touchy-feely moments caught on camera :wub:

Still shipping them and who knows what June 10th may bring :ph34r:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Finally! His latest look! B) 

PPC is just really into using emojis and emoticons as their caption.. :D

His hair is growing ahah. Wooow Also PSJ and I share the same phone. Midnight green great choice :wub:

On 5/25/2020 at 5:28 PM, Georgette said:

What is this special day coming on psj YouTube??? 

Baeksang maybe (?)

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

ComZia today... ^_^

Question we can't have the answer yet until today, who are ComZia admins actually :rolleyes:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1