[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

when my husband proposed to me he wasnt as smooth as VP and i can tell he was very nervous lol :sweatingbullets:. we both laughed so hard after i said yes coz the ring didnt fit and he had to put it on my middle finger. though it’s nothing fancy like WWWSK proposal it was so romantic and perfect to me :P. i wonder how PSJ is gonna propose one day lol. can he beat Lee Young Joon’s epic proposal? :D

• Love 8

4 hours ago, Ivy-Blue said:

this also, not pmy own kitchen, her aunt's too 

This is good! I initially thought that maybe its her parent's house. 

But yeah, she wouldnt be using a stranger's place and it still has that Cheongdam vibe. 

Thank you for this one! :star:

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

think she has both dry and wet kitchen in her house. m

Yeah.. the top pic is the one showing in that video with Jinjoo.

Pretty sure too she has both wet and dry. Coz cooking can be messy! Lol

@suie pmy in the background from WTWIF?

Can't wait for her next drama. Hope it will do good in the ratings. Her last 2 dramas, the ratings weren't that good, not her fault or her castmates fault, i think the writing and production could have been better. I hope that won't affect her being casted in future dramas. But then again, she really chooses carefully the characters she plays more than the popularity.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GhostChilli said:

@suie pmy in the background from WTWIF?

Can't wait for her next drama. Hope it will do good in the ratings. Her last 2 dramas, the ratings weren't that good, not her fault or her castmates fault, i think the writing and production could have been better. I hope that won't affect her being casted in future dramas. But then again, she really chooses carefully the characters she plays more than the popularity.

Yes, I agree on this too. She chooses roles where she can play different characters and less on how well she thinks it will do.

I hope it doesn’t affect her either Cos up till now all her other dramas was hits, the last two dramas not so much. I would prefer her next role to be more active. I think she can play it well. 

6 minutes ago, suie said:

Yes, I agree on this too. She chooses roles where she can play different characters and less on how well she thinks it will do.

I hope it doesn’t affect her either Cos up till now all her other dramas was hits, the last two dramas not so much. I would prefer her next role to be more active. I think she can play it well. 

I hope she will do action dramas again, I think action drama fits on her really well too just like her characters Chae Young shin and Kim Na na. :wub:

What are her last 2 kdrama? I hope she chooses a role that suitable fits her (I prefer her with action/thriller). I watched healer and for me it is the one of the best kdramas she has been plus her chemistry with ji chang wook is lit. 

i think the lead actress role in The Eternal Monarch king will fit her. But well, it is with Lee Min Ho.

I don't think wtwif is a failure tho, maybe in terms of rating but still it's steady. Wtwif is great, the writing, the cinematography, her chara development is great but maybe bcos the first two eps are really slow it didn't attract viewers. I've read lots of tweet that liking it after watching several episodes and fall in love with the story and all the characters.

For me, aesthetically, wtwif is her best drama and qf7d is her best acting

• Like 2
  • Love 5

29 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

What are her last 2 kdrama? I hope she chooses a role that suitable fits her (I prefer her with action/thriller). I watched healer and for me it is the one of the best kdramas she has been plus her chemistry with ji chang wook is lit. 

i think the lead actress role in The Eternal Monarch king will fit her. But well, it is with Lee Min Ho.

don't discuss other couples and other dramas not related to ppc please.

W

7 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

don't discuss other couples and other dramas not related to ppc please.

Is there also a rule about this? This is also about Park Min Young right? 

what is wrong about saying that that role fits her and to begin with healer is PMY kdrama.

@suie if her next drama is an action drama she needs to gain some weight haha. That's just my opinion though

@Emjay28 her last 2 dramas were her private life and when the weather is fine. For me, I agree with @Asami Sato, i think this drama is underrated. I personally liked it. The production of the first two episodes could have been better (this is just my opinion) because that's where the audience usually determine if they will continue watching or not. Plus i read somewhere monday and tuesday is not a good timeslot for a drama (if someone can verify this i forgot where i read it). Also i think the initial drama promotion had no audience because of the covid outbreak. All promotions were done online. Also it's ok please don't hesitate to post, as long as your post is respectful and is not bashing others outside ppc, i personally am ok with it. I don't think you were out of topic coz we were discussing what characters would fit pmy and you just gave an example. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Emjay28 said:

Hmmm Lee Min Ho aside the plot for that drama isn’t strong imo nor is the acting so I wouldn’t like to see her do those kinds of dramas. Woo do wan is carrying the entire drama tbh.

I agree with healer tho. It’s the first PMY drama I watched. I think she suits well rounded roles like this. Healer had everything 

17 minutes ago, GhostChilli said:

@suie if her next drama is an action drama she needs to gain some weight haha. That's just my opinion though

Ahaha she can defs firm up and she wouldn’t have to gain that much weight. 

I would love to see her have a Crash Landing type role. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Emjay28 said:

Is there also a rule about this? This is also about Park Min Young right?

As long as its related to PMY its ok.. your post is ok.. but maybe not discuss further her past. :)

Talking about what kind of roles from other dramas can suit PPC is fine. Its no big deal. It will be a good discussion. People in this forum do that.  What we are avoiding is comparing their recent partners to each other. And ask if it affects PPC.. coz really, it doesnt.

1 hour ago, Asami Sato said:

For me, aesthetically, wtwif is her best drama and qf7d is her best acting

I agree with WTIF as one of her best. 

And yes Mon Tue dramas dont usually get much attention compared to other timeslots and given the lack of promotion due to circumstances.  And its also a mellow drama. Compared to others.. WTIF is well received. 

30 minutes ago, suie said:

I would love to see her have a Crash Landing type role.

Me too. She can pull off those types of role. Female power indeed. And also roles like maybe from Search www. 

• Like 1